Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. 21:12 - May 17 with 3266 viewslifelong

On DMax 144 now.

Eating bear shit in the forest, the bloke is bonkers.
Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 18:02 - May 18 with 1593 viewsNogginthenog

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 17:39 - May 18 by Flashberryjack

There you go, maybe not exactly how I recalled it. i http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/6082586/Shipwrecked-for-38-days-the-real-

Read that book many years back. Absorbing read.
Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 18:10 - May 18 with 1584 viewsLord_Bony

Would make a great movie....no wonder she divorced him afterwards..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 18:43 - May 18 with 1573 viewsjackportis

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 17:59 - May 18 by Lord_Bony

Interesting...so it was rain water contaminated with turtles guts that was administered in the colon.

So in theory seawater could be used in this way,as we know to drink it orally would kill us as our kidneys could not get rid of the salt quick enough.but...if it was put where the sun don't shine then possibly the body could absorb the liquid by passing the digestive system...

Just a thought. If someone on here would like to try it then please let us know how you get on...

This post has been edited by an administrator

Sea water will not kill you. If u have a tea spoon every 20 mins and dilute with silver your kidneys will break salt down. Someone survived on this for 12 months.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 18:45 - May 18 with 1568 viewsjackportis

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 18:43 - May 18 by jackportis

Sea water will not kill you. If u have a tea spoon every 20 mins and dilute with silver your kidneys will break salt down. Someone survived on this for 12 months.

Siliver not silver

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 18:52 - May 18 with 1562 viewsLord_Bony

So where would you find some silver on the high seas.??..assuming you re not a pirate that is..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 19:30 - May 18 with 1533 viewsHighjack

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 18:52 - May 18 by Lord_Bony

So where would you find some silver on the high seas.??..assuming you re not a pirate that is..

You'd probably find it floating around with the bottles and the tubes randomly.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 19:31 - May 18 with 1532 viewsHighjack

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 17:34 - May 18 by Lord_Bony

Fair play..

Having said that lots of camels live in the desert...but normally with humans so the chances of finding a stray one would be slim...but it s Bear Gryllis innit..

This post has been edited by an administrator

I'm fairly confident that the only camels living in the desert are the ones who have actually managed to escape Bear Grylls show and are now ironically desperately trying to survive by shoving tubes up their bum that they found conveniently and unfathomably buried in the sand.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 19:43 - May 18 with 1519 viewsHighjack

Camels are meant to be full of water, why not shove a camel up your bum?

Login to get fewer ads

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 19:52 - May 18 with 1500 viewsCooperman

These camels are quite useful... Eat them, ride them, drink them, wear them, even smoke them. Old Bear G has it worked out.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 20:01 - May 18 with 1488 viewsJackfath

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 14:41 - May 18 by Highjack

So what are the chances of finding a bottle and a hose pipe that fits your arsehole perfectly whilst floating around on the open ocean? He might as well tell you to find some jet powered rocket pants so you can fly to the nearest nandos.

Judging by his Kenneth Williams impressions whilst gently massaging the hose up his anus, I am not sure the hose was his size.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 20:07 - May 18 with 1477 viewsHighjack

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 20:01 - May 18 by Jackfath

Judging by his Kenneth Williams impressions whilst gently massaging the hose up his anus, I am not sure the hose was his size.

Now i come to think about it, I saw a girl on Babestation demonstrating these survival techniques too.

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 20:57 - May 18 with 1441 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 17:29 - May 18 by Highjack

Where the hell are you meant to find a camel in the desert? Camels dont live in deserts. The only possible time you'd find a camel in the desert is if you take the camel in yourself. This is a survival show for people who just happen to have the correct items to survive with them despite being in the middle of nowhere. Next week he shows you how to survive on the moon if you're diabetic by scavenging some insulin and a hypodermic needle from a f ucking crater.

Up your own ass much? You practically seem to live there!

Been a few years since I saw the episode so it's not clear - but at least I googled it for you.

You'd survive no problems, living on all the shit spewing forth from your mouth. Pretty much enough there to solve world hunger.

enjoy!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 21:01 - May 18 with 1429 viewsHighjack

You're a very angry man.

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 21:03 - May 18 with 1422 viewsexiledclaseboy

I need to know where camels live.

Poll: Tory leader

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 21:07 - May 18 with 1413 viewstrampie

Is Bear Grylls an immigrant in Wales ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 21:10 - May 18 with 1378 viewsHighjack

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 21:07 - May 18 by trampie

Is Bear Grylls an immigrant in Wales ?

He's probably classed as poor as he's having to eat s hit and shove camels up his bum so we should all have a whip round.

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 21:19 - May 18 with 1359 viewstrampie

Can Bear Grylls afford Welsh planning permission ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 22:36 - May 18 with 1315 viewsSwanseajill

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 09:01 - May 18 by Highjack

Next time im stuck on a raft in the middle of the pacific ocean in the scorching sun I must remember to take my arse tube and rectum bottle with me.

What a cracking idea HJ, considering yours is often...on fire.
Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 22:43 - May 18 with 1301 viewsScoobyWho

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 14:41 - May 18 by Highjack

So what are the chances of finding a bottle and a hose pipe that fits your arsehole perfectly whilst floating around on the open ocean? He might as well tell you to find some jet powered rocket pants so you can fly to the nearest nandos.

I've read this three times today, and every time it gets funnier.
Quality.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 22:54 - May 18 with 1277 viewsDyfnant

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 21:03 - May 18 by exiledclaseboy

I need to know where camels live.

The zoo innit

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 10:06 - May 19 with 1200 viewsHighjack

I ran out of milk for my tea this morning so I dragged a cat in off the streets, killed it, slashed open its mammary glands to reveal the milk within and used the twitching corpse to craft a draught excluder for my door so I dont freeze to death during the winter months.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024