Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! 11:54 - Jan 18 with 18528 viewsSwanjaxs

Morriston Hospital A&E last night... three Chelski fans beaten to a pulp but only two jacks! 😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:01 - Jan 18 with 2400 viewsosj

Our club is owned and run by ex hoolies end of.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:02 - Jan 18 with 2395 viewsdgt73

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:59 - Jan 18 by acejack3065

That's not the point I was making either. Lots of the EDL types that are campaigning against violent Islam are ex football hooligans. I was pointing out that it's ironic to spend your time campaigning against violence whilst reminiscing fondly about the era where you could kick f**k out of someone because their football shirt was a different colour.

Lots of people are violent and lots of people are hypocrites. I wasn't trying to say that everyone had the same mindset and I didn't assert that in any way.

Please tell me your on a wind up.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:03 - Jan 18 with 2391 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:42 - Jan 18 by Neath_Jack

You'll have to forgive me not believing you mate. I was around that scene for many years, and whilst i saw plenty of "scarfers" getting a clip here and there, i never once saw a woman or child get a slap, let alone having lumps kicked out of them. I have no doubt they may have been pushed over due to being caught up in it, or hit with something being thrown from one group to another, but a good hiding? I'm not having that. Although i have seen women/girls from different clubs having a good old go mind, and we had a group of i'd say 10/11 year olds trying to get us to fight with them at the FA Cup replay at Anfield in the late 80's (?), not being cheeky, but properly wanted to have a go.

I remember a couple of young girls, about 17 or 18 I would say, getting spat on and shoved around on the Sandfields end of Oxford Street before a game against Birmingham years ago. They'd made the mistake of wandering too far from the away end in their colours. It wasn't edifying to see. My own mrs got knocked to the ground in Shrewsbury once back in the day by a couple of our boys in their rush to get to the scene of a ruck with the locals. She wasn't deliberately targeted in the same way that the Brummie girls were of course and there was no damage or harm done except to make her really angry and point out that it was somehow all my fault, but it does show that people often got caught in the crossfire of these things.

Poll: Tory leader

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:04 - Jan 18 with 2385 viewsacejack3065

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:02 - Jan 18 by dgt73

Please tell me your on a wind up.

Why? I made an analogy which you didn't like obviously.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:11 - Jan 18 with 2365 viewsdgt73

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:04 - Jan 18 by acejack3065

Why? I made an analogy which you didn't like obviously.

No because at a guess I'd imagine people in the edl are not bothered about Islam being violent or not.

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:15 - Jan 18 with 2351 viewsacejack3065

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:11 - Jan 18 by dgt73

No because at a guess I'd imagine people in the edl are not bothered about Islam being violent or not.

That must be why they were always trying to justify their actions by saying they were attacking Muslims who were inciting hatred and violence, rather than all Muslims.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:25 - Jan 18 with 2317 viewsNeath_Jack

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:03 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

I remember a couple of young girls, about 17 or 18 I would say, getting spat on and shoved around on the Sandfields end of Oxford Street before a game against Birmingham years ago. They'd made the mistake of wandering too far from the away end in their colours. It wasn't edifying to see. My own mrs got knocked to the ground in Shrewsbury once back in the day by a couple of our boys in their rush to get to the scene of a ruck with the locals. She wasn't deliberately targeted in the same way that the Brummie girls were of course and there was no damage or harm done except to make her really angry and point out that it was somehow all my fault, but it does show that people often got caught in the crossfire of these things.

You seem to get blamed for lots of things from Mrs Cude.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:34 - Jan 18 with 2297 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:25 - Jan 18 by Neath_Jack

You seem to get blamed for lots of things from Mrs Cude.

You've been married, you know how it is.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:46 - Jan 18 with 2253 viewsdgt73

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:15 - Jan 18 by acejack3065

That must be why they were always trying to justify their actions by saying they were attacking Muslims who were inciting hatred and violence, rather than all Muslims.

I'll take your word for it as i know very little about the edl.

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:50 - Jan 18 with 2238 viewsacejack3065

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:46 - Jan 18 by dgt73

I'll take your word for it as i know very little about the edl.

Mkay. I wouldn't call myself an expert either but I understand full well what they are about.

Anyway without derailing the thread, football hooliganism is now an embarrassing and violent chapter in our history and I hope those days never return.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 17:57 - Jan 18 with 2213 viewslibertine

one of the oddest situations I've been in was Cardiff next to the bob bank where the big heavy fence was.

Some idiot was running back and for kicking the fence calling me silly names as I happened to be next to the fence.

the most bizarre thing was he had a baby in one of his arms.

wtf

complete moron
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 18:08 - Jan 18 with 2170 viewsLeonisGod

To quote a phrase- "Fcuk my eyes!". There are some thick people about.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 18:13 - Jan 18 with 2157 viewsCatullus

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:42 - Jan 18 by Neath_Jack

You'll have to forgive me not believing you mate. I was around that scene for many years, and whilst i saw plenty of "scarfers" getting a clip here and there, i never once saw a woman or child get a slap, let alone having lumps kicked out of them. I have no doubt they may have been pushed over due to being caught up in it, or hit with something being thrown from one group to another, but a good hiding? I'm not having that. Although i have seen women/girls from different clubs having a good old go mind, and we had a group of i'd say 10/11 year olds trying to get us to fight with them at the FA Cup replay at Anfield in the late 80's (?), not being cheeky, but properly wanted to have a go.

And I seem to remember, when leeds came here in 81, they went through the quadrant smashing it up and plenty got caught in it. Yof may not have seen it or want to admit it, but it's happened.
In Plymouth a pub got smashed up and the bar staff threatened.
Like I said, it stank then, and now.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 18:22 - Jan 18 with 2130 viewsGrandPrix

Bristol City in mid 90's too on Oxford Street

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 18:28 - Jan 18 with 2099 viewsC_jack

Some incredible gurning from those hanging outside The Smiths after the game, shouting 'COME ON EN CHELSEA'

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 18:33 - Jan 18 with 2083 views1983

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 16:35 - Jan 18 by Catullus

Oh for gods sake, the 80's. Don't expect me to recall all the dates. At Cheltenham we were making our way to the ground when our hooligan mob came running past, we were crossing a bridge and there was a family coming the other way, Mum, Dad and a baby in a pram. One of ours was running past and smashed the dad in the face and kicked the pram.
That was the 90's though and our hooligans were all older by then. I won't name them. Me and my mate were totally ashamed to be Jacks and when we intervened we nearly got a kicking for it. One of the hoolies, who I know well, was totally off his face on drugs.

What did the police say when you told them?

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 19:04 - Jan 18 with 2003 viewsdgt73

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 18:28 - Jan 18 by C_jack

Some incredible gurning from those hanging outside The Smiths after the game, shouting 'COME ON EN CHELSEA'

Lol. Did you see what happened.

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 19:35 - Jan 18 with 1927 viewswetjack

What an embarrassing thread.

Tare up? Grow up more like

Poll: Should admin ban Parlay?

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 21:12 - Jan 18 with 1792 viewsScoobyDoo

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 19:35 - Jan 18 by wetjack

What an embarrassing thread.

Tare up? Grow up more like

Violence in Swansea? never!
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 21:24 - Jan 18 with 1767 viewsbluenile

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:29 - Jan 18 by swansealad69

Everyone to there own.
It might not excite you or many others having a tare up in football but clearly it does with others.
I dare say there are things u take part in that would bore the death or be classed a disgrace to others.

Please leave this site, and never return..........................and go back to school!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 21:27 - Jan 18 with 1758 viewsbluenile

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 15:12 - Jan 18 by skippyjack

Someone get the violin out

You're pathetic...............

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 21:27 - Jan 18 with 1749 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 19:04 - Jan 18 by dgt73

Lol. Did you see what happened.

What happened Deeg?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 21:29 - Jan 18 with 1737 viewslonglostjack

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 13:41 - Jan 18 by Rancid

It's a difficult subject to digest if you weren't around back in the day.But believe me mate, and this won't go down well but a good old fashioned row with equally minded individuals was better than sex or any drug.I frown upon it now as I've grown up but back in the day it was a culture for youths to be part of and it was extremely exciting to be part of.Most people wouldn't understand and I accept that but it was part and parcel of football and life back then.

Yes it was. The crying shame is that they never made it part of the pre-match entertainment on the pitch. Would have kept it off the streets and we could have enjoyed the spectacle while eating a pasty.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 21:31 - Jan 18 with 1725 viewsjacksinceever

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 12:29 - Jan 18 by swansealad69

Everyone to there own.
It might not excite you or many others having a tare up in football but clearly it does with others.
I dare say there are things u take part in that would bore the death or be classed a disgrace to others.

I thought views like yours died with the old fourth division. sad that whilst there's morons like you around, fans from opposing clubs cannot celebrate or drowns their sorrows without running into some meat heads like you.
Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 21:39 - Jan 18 with 1700 viewsWarwickHunt

Chelsea 3 Jacks 2! on 21:29 - Jan 18 by longlostjack

Yes it was. The crying shame is that they never made it part of the pre-match entertainment on the pitch. Would have kept it off the streets and we could have enjoyed the spectacle while eating a pasty.

It was back in the 70s - Bristol Rovers, Vermin and Villa to name but three.
You had to get in the ground early mind...
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024