Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread 21:51 - Dec 6 with 39404 viewsPlazex

Just thought I would get in early.

Poll: Where will we finish?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 14:58 - Dec 7 with 2975 viewsJackfath

With Siggy and Wilf on we still have a chance.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 14:58 - Dec 7 with 2975 viewsAl_Bundy

Takes Leon off !!!

WTF is Routledge staying on!!
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 14:59 - Dec 7 with 2961 viewsQuakerJack

I was wondering when our customary horror decision was coming. Ah there it is.

You can't play advantage then blow up and send him off coz he misses. He didn't get impeded, if he had he'd not have gone on to shoot...

awful refereeing, by an incompetent cheat.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 14:59 - Dec 7 with 2950 viewsParlay

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 14:57 - Dec 7 by Johnw102

Didn't deny him a goal scoring op as he went on and took the shot so he still had a goal scoring op.

But it was a harder goalscoring opportunity that he would have had, otherwise you would be encouraging diving. For that reason I dont have an issue with the decision.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 14:59 - Dec 7 with 2923 viewsAquinas

You'd make a fortune if you put £50 on the other team every time we go 1-0 up away from home.

West Ham have been good but our passing cannot be excused.
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:00 - Dec 7 with 2909 viewsQuakerJack

Handball... cheated (again)

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:00 - Dec 7 with 2892 viewsskippyjack

Hand ball.. appeal? Another decision..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:00 - Dec 7 with 2880 viewsJackfath

Would FAb have been sent off if the bloke who handled it had scored?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:00 - Dec 7 with 2867 viewsBLAZE

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 14:59 - Dec 7 by Parlay

But it was a harder goalscoring opportunity that he would have had, otherwise you would be encouraging diving. For that reason I dont have an issue with the decision.

Aside from the deliberate fkin handball
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:00 - Dec 7 with 2851 viewsAnotherJohn

Oh dear replays show it was an offensive handball before the sending off.
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:01 - Dec 7 with 2778 views_

Williams twice.

Hopeless pathetic effort from the corner, left standing there like a soft prick.

Then the sending off.... Let Sackho just ghost past him and pushes him into Fab.

Maybe Fede can come in and forge a partnership with Bartley or Amat.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:01 - Dec 7 with 2770 viewsAl_Bundy

Gomis for Montero
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:01 - Dec 7 with 2763 viewsQuakerJack

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:00 - Dec 7 by Jackfath

Who knows what that chump would have done.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:02 - Dec 7 with 2735 viewsSwan91

so gomis on with bony, with 10 men we are going even more attacking.
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:02 - Dec 7 with 2728 viewsParlay

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 14:59 - Dec 7 by QuakerJack

I was wondering when our customary horror decision was coming. Ah there it is.

You can't play advantage then blow up and send him off coz he misses. He didn't get impeded, if he had he'd not have gone on to shoot...

awful refereeing, by an incompetent cheat.

Of course you can. He gave the game a chance to stay 11v11 by him tucking it away, the foul made the angle almost impossible and he couldnt score as a result - so they brought it back and red.

Its actually perfect refereeing that i wish would happen more often. Its all well and good complaining about refs but its important it doesnt become a habit and good decisions get blamed for a defeat.

We haven't been good enough to beat them today and brought the red and second goal on by our own mistakes, nobody elses.

* it was a handball though as replays just showed but didnt catch whether it happened before or after contact with Fabianski?
[Post edited 7 Dec 2014 15:03]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:03 - Dec 7 with 2678 viewsunion_jack

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 14:58 - Dec 7 by Lord_Bony

Can t we play with no goalie?

We are. Tremell is on!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:03 - Dec 7 with 2664 viewsItchySphincter

Handball or not, why was it a sending off? Booking surely.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:04 - Dec 7 with 2588 viewsMorganator100

Don't understand that decision of subbing Montero, I'd have taken off Routledge who has been poor.
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:05 - Dec 7 with 2542 viewsMorganator100

Ashley is having a mare today as well
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:05 - Dec 7 with 2539 viewsGeoffThom

No pressure on the ball at all today we've been as poor there this year as last year ,were desperate for new full backs
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:05 - Dec 7 with 2534 viewslidojack

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:02 - Dec 7 by Parlay

Of course you can. He gave the game a chance to stay 11v11 by him tucking it away, the foul made the angle almost impossible and he couldnt score as a result - so they brought it back and red.

Its actually perfect refereeing that i wish would happen more often. Its all well and good complaining about refs but its important it doesnt become a habit and good decisions get blamed for a defeat.

We haven't been good enough to beat them today and brought the red and second goal on by our own mistakes, nobody elses.

* it was a handball though as replays just showed but didnt catch whether it happened before or after contact with Fabianski?
[Post edited 7 Dec 2014 15:03]

It was before the contact so it's definitely not a red card.
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:06 - Dec 7 with 2490 viewsunion_jack

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:00 - Dec 7 by Jackfath

My belief is that he wouldn't have been because he didn't deny the goal scoring opportunity.

Bony should have put the game to bed with two shots which he could have dealt with better. But no one can deny we are second best today, with 10 or 11 players.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:06 - Dec 7 with 2475 viewsAquinas

Do you remember when 90% of planet swans thought Ashley Williams should be the first CB in line to go to a top 4 club?
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:06 - Dec 7 with 2468 viewsBLAZE

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:01 - Dec 7 by Al_Bundy

Gomis for Montero

I dont get it. Routs has had a shocker and is on a yellow. We're possibly now one late chalenege away from going down to 10 men
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:07 - Dec 7 with 2402 viewsBanosswan

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:06 - Dec 7 by BLAZE

I dont get it. Routs has had a shocker and is on a yellow. We're possibly now one late chalenege away from going down to 10 men

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024