Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them 15:39 - Apr 28 with 5724 viewsDavillin

I'd like to see the names of Swansea 1st team players who never -- never -- had a negative word said about them, online or in the stadium, at any time during their stay at Swansea. Thanks.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 15:42 - Apr 28 with 3131 viewsDrizzy

Borini and Gylfi during their time here are as close to that description as I remember. They were universally loved.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 15:59 - Apr 28 with 3068 viewsTycoch_Tyrant

Interesting question. Off the top of my head I would say there aren't any except borini and gylfi as mentioned… however, I would say Rangel comes the closest to that title. Ben Davies comes close too, except that people keep on thinking that he's going to reject us for a big move! No one has a bad word to say about Leon now, if you conveniently ignore his sheffield 'phase'...
Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 16:05 - Apr 28 with 3038 viewsDrizzy

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 15:59 - Apr 28 by Tycoch_Tyrant

Interesting question. Off the top of my head I would say there aren't any except borini and gylfi as mentioned… however, I would say Rangel comes the closest to that title. Ben Davies comes close too, except that people keep on thinking that he's going to reject us for a big move! No one has a bad word to say about Leon now, if you conveniently ignore his sheffield 'phase'...

The OP stated "at any point" in their careers mind. One look at this board recently would reveal quite a lot of sh*te being spoken about Rangel and Leon wasn't particularly liked after he buggered off to Sheffield. Davies is a good shout as well but a lot of people are picking on his defensive frailties.

Trundle, perhaps? Bodde would probably be there too. He was either f*cking awesome or injured and nobody would talk negatively about him after the desperately bad luck he suffered.

Edit: Actually Ferrie was looking at houses in Derby, wasn't he? Christ it's hard to find a player who meets this criteria. I guess you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2014 16:07]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 16:56 - Apr 28 with 2948 viewsicecoldjack

Vorm first season was pretty flawless.

Michu i dont here many grumbles about even this season .

Rodger freestone was always well loved in his pomp .
Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 16:58 - Apr 28 with 2938 viewsDarran

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 16:05 - Apr 28 by Drizzy

The OP stated "at any point" in their careers mind. One look at this board recently would reveal quite a lot of sh*te being spoken about Rangel and Leon wasn't particularly liked after he buggered off to Sheffield. Davies is a good shout as well but a lot of people are picking on his defensive frailties.

Trundle, perhaps? Bodde would probably be there too. He was either f*cking awesome or injured and nobody would talk negatively about him after the desperately bad luck he suffered.

Edit: Actually Ferrie was looking at houses in Derby, wasn't he? Christ it's hard to find a player who meets this criteria. I guess you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2014 16:07]

Waynekerr made a negative comment about Trundle this morning in the Bony thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 17:05 - Apr 28 with 2893 viewsDrizzle

Robbie James.
Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 17:06 - Apr 28 with 2888 viewsCooperman

Jay Fulton.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 17:22 - Apr 28 with 2853 viewsC_jack

Ivor?

Joe Allen?

Jason Scotland?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Login to get fewer ads

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 17:23 - Apr 28 with 2850 viewscaerleon_jack

Desmond Lyttle, Qwame Ampadu and Keith Walker. Surely nothing bad could be said about them.

Insert something witty here

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 17:32 - Apr 28 with 2820 viewsDarran

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 17:22 - Apr 28 by C_jack

Ivor?

Joe Allen?

Jason Scotland?

Yeah nobody ever said anything negative about JS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 17:37 - Apr 28 with 2804 viewsJackFish

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 17:22 - Apr 28 by C_jack

Ivor?

Joe Allen?

Jason Scotland?

Come on now, we all know that Jason Scotland is the worst player to ever score 30 goals in a season.
Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 17:43 - Apr 28 with 2782 viewsTycoch_Tyrant

Ivor?

Joe Allen?

Jason Scotland?

Ivor is probably our best hope… but that is largely due to nearly everyone on this board being old enough to have actually ever seen him play to be able to criticise! What about Mel Nurse?
Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 17:44 - Apr 28 with 2775 viewsDr_Winston

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 17:43 - Apr 28 by Tycoch_Tyrant

Ivor is probably our best hope… but that is largely due to nearly everyone on this board being old enough to have actually ever seen him play to be able to criticise! What about Mel Nurse?

Mel is tantamount to a living saint. Him, Robbie and Curt maybe.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 17:49 - Apr 28 with 2769 viewsbuilthjack

Freestone

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 17:56 - Apr 28 with 2751 viewscontroversial_jack

Joe Allen. Nobody could say a bad word about him.
Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 17:59 - Apr 28 with 2733 viewspansypants

Alan Curtis, Mel Charles, webster and Reynolds, hole, nurse....

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 18:22 - Apr 28 with 2700 viewsThursday

You're asking the impossible. I'd like to see the names of any team's 1st team players who never had a negative word said about them.
Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 18:32 - Apr 28 with 2657 viewsNOTRAC

It has to be Mel Nurse.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 18:41 - Apr 28 with 2642 viewsdailew

Probably no-one.

Even after scoring a wonder goal, assisting in two others and having a big hand in the fourth in a game that secured our Premier League future, someone managed to post something negative about JJS,

Some right ones on here.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 19:46 - Apr 28 with 2563 viewsStarsky

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 17:44 - Apr 28 by Dr_Winston

Mel is tantamount to a living saint. Him, Robbie and Curt maybe.

Nope, Curt buggered off to Leeds after saying in the paper "the Swans have gone as far as they can". 2 years after that, we re-signed him & smashed Leeds 5-1

It's just the internet, init.

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 19:47 - Apr 28 with 2558 viewsPozuelosSideys

Roger Freestone! Always a legend!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 20:05 - Apr 28 with 2524 viewsItchySphincter

Keith Walker.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 20:23 - Apr 28 with 2482 viewsshandyjack

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 15:42 - Apr 28 by Drizzy

Borini and Gylfi during their time here are as close to that description as I remember. They were universally loved.

Some idiots slagged off Gylfi by saying he didn't supply to Graham enough coz he took on shots

Poll: Expectation for the season

Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 20:26 - Apr 28 with 2470 viewsrpark25

Kevin 'Thou shall not pass' Austin... Man mountain and great player at L2 level for us.
Name Swansea 1st Team players who never had a negative word said about them on 20:39 - Apr 28 with 2441 viewsperchrockjack

Now is the time to spit roast anymore posters using this feck word.in answer to the question noël dwyer

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024