Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match day thread 00:31 - Apr 26 with 17777 viewsDarran

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 02:08 - Apr 26 with 4025 viewsDJack

Come on Dazbag, how can it be the official thread without any content... line-up, facts and figures, pictures of totty. Sort it out.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 03:05 - Apr 26 with 4009 viewsJethroJack

Swansea City 5-1 Aston Villa, just to get a round-figure goal difference.
Wilf hat-trick + Routs + Ben....to celebrate his 21st.
The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 06:14 - Apr 26 with 3963 viewsJohnw102

I will take a scruffy 1 0 o.g. and go home pleased. Anything better is a bonus.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 06:34 - Apr 26 with 3953 viewsEdmundo

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 06:14 - Apr 26 by Johnw102

Me too 1-0 off Vorm's long clearance

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 07:54 - Apr 26 with 3883 viewsJohnw102

Clattenburg ref.

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 07:55 - Apr 26 with 3881 viewsOldjack

C'mon the Swans ,lets wrap this up in style ,Garry Monks black & white army

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 08:43 - Apr 26 with 3802 viewsJohnw102

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 07:55 - Apr 26 by Oldjack

C'mon the Swans ,lets wrap this up in style ,Garry Monks black & white army

wish they would chant black and white rather than barmy!! tradition.

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 08:50 - Apr 26 with 3790 viewsairedale

Hope we don't lose 1 nil, to a goal scored by Grunt.

Just kidding guys.
Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 09:05 - Apr 26 with 3766 viewsPrivate_Partz

The pic is wrong. Holly has had the electoral boot. It is now David 'Prince of Darkness' Phillips.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 09:06 - Apr 26 with 3762 viewsswanny

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 08:50 - Apr 26 by airedale

Hope we don't lose 1 nil, to a goal scored by Grunt.

Just kidding guys.

I don't know if it's true, but it feels as if he's been scoring against us since league 2.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 09:12 - Apr 26 with 3737 viewsJackfath

Home match therefore 3 points please. However I would be somewhat satisfied with a single point.

Hopefully more signs of the new era under soopa Garry Monk will be on show with Mr Bony being prominent once more.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 09:13 - Apr 26 with 3738 viewsOldjack

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 09:06 - Apr 26 by swanny

I don't know if it's true, but it feels as if he's been scoring against us since league 2.

the more we wind that tit up the better he plays ,that's not supposed to happen i hate the bastard

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 09:15 - Apr 26 with 3735 viewskopperburgjack

Uppa swans!! Hopefully a few other players can chop in with a goal or two to take the pressure of Bony lad

Sh1tttt on the villa
[Post edited 26 Apr 2014 9:16]

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 09:15 - Apr 26 with 3733 viewsBaker

Match drag thread?

Don't tell me that fancy dress shyte is starting today?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 09:42 - Apr 26 with 3645 viewsDewi1jack

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 08:43 - Apr 26 by Johnw102

wish they would chant black and white rather than barmy!! tradition.

There are a few singing this, but unfortunately too many are singing "barmy army."
C'mon HJ and the board, sort it out Everyone has a barmy army. Let's get our traditions back.

Oh and I'll happily take a nail biting, scruffy goal to win 1-0.
Failing that a point will do this week, next week and at Slumberland

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match day thread on 10:38 - Apr 26 with 3537 viewsBYMJacks

I think the swans will win 2-1 today
The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match day thread on 10:51 - Apr 26 with 3512 viewsbuzzbox

2-1 to the Swans.
The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 11:18 - Apr 26 with 3444 viewssully49

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 06:14 - Apr 26 by Johnw102

The way we performed last week and given that a win today will mean we are definitely staying up, that's enough incentive to put it to bed. Also in front of the greatest footy fans in the world. Lets all get behind our boys today 2-0

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match day thread on 11:28 - Apr 26 with 3421 viewsMolliemick

Swans 3-0 is more a hope than a prediction!
The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 11:45 - Apr 26 with 3380 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 09:42 - Apr 26 by Dewi1jack

There are a few singing this, but unfortunately too many are singing "barmy army."
C'mon HJ and the board, sort it out Everyone has a barmy army. Let's get our traditions back.

Oh and I'll happily take a nail biting, scruffy goal to win 1-0.
Failing that a point will do this week, next week and at Slumberland

I hold the board responsible for many things Dew but I can't stretch that to being responsible for the right words being used in fan chants. Now those effin burgers in stale naps and the insistence of selling Carling as the only lager on the concourse I hold them completely accountable for . And urinals too high for little kids to pee in.
Yours,
Incandescent ,
Brymill/South Uplands

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 11:51 - Apr 26 with 3364 viewsDarran

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 11:45 - Apr 26 by Brynmill_Jack

I hold the board responsible for many things Dew but I can't stretch that to being responsible for the right words being used in fan chants. Now those effin burgers in stale naps and the insistence of selling Carling as the only lager on the concourse I hold them completely accountable for . And urinals too high for little kids to pee in.
Yours,
Incandescent ,
Brymill/South Uplands

You haven't been watching little kids in the toilets have you Brynnie?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 11:54 - Apr 26 with 3355 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match drag thread on 11:51 - Apr 26 by Darran

You haven't been watching little kids in the toilets have you Brynnie?

Only the puddles they're creating on the floor Darran. Plays hell with my Lacoste shoes you know

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match day thread on 12:32 - Apr 26 with 3258 viewsWanderer

Aston Villa are really pulling up badly at the moment, almost towels on the beach, since they toppled Chelsea and lost Benteke they have LOST THEIR WAY!
Get in early and keep feeding the beast and this will be the one big sided goal hammering that we are due this season, i firmly belive it..... 5-0 !
The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match day thread on 12:41 - Apr 26 with 3234 viewsNogginthenog

I had a dream we will win 4 nil.
The official Swansea City V Aston Villa match day thread on 12:47 - Apr 26 with 3215 viewsJokeren1943

Going to be a fun game to watch. Two teams who want to play football.

3-1 :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024