Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yes 20:09 - Mar 19 with 3785 viewsJackfath

United are back

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Yes on 21:07 - Mar 19 with 820 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope Spurs finish 4th, only for Manchester United to win the Champions League and they miss out yet again. I've always had a dislike for Spurs.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Yes on 21:12 - Mar 19 with 801 viewsjack_lord

Yes on 21:05 - Mar 19 by hammy

Very dangerous score 3-2; one goal and it's curtains for the Mancs. Even if they get through to the next round, then it's potentially a very difficult game / thrashing to Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Ath Madrid, PSG, etc.

I expect it is better than 2-2 and Olympiakos scoring another.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Yes on 21:13 - Mar 19 with 800 viewsoldcob

Yes on 21:07 - Mar 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope Spurs finish 4th, only for Manchester United to win the Champions League and they miss out yet again. I've always had a dislike for Spurs.

That's Spurs and Swansea then?
Yes on 21:14 - Mar 19 with 792 viewshammy

Yes on 21:12 - Mar 19 by jack_lord

I expect it is better than 2-2 and Olympiakos scoring another.

I think you'll find that it's much the same ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Yes on 21:15 - Mar 19 with 789 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes on 21:13 - Mar 19 by oldcob

Incorrect.

Yes on 21:22 - Mar 19 with 760 viewsSwansNZ

Yes on 21:13 - Mar 19 by oldcob

Spurs and Monk

Oh, and Laudrup

oh and Huw Jenkins

as you were - Spurs and Swansea.

Or maybe he just hates anyone/everyone other than man utd

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Yes on 21:30 - Mar 19 with 747 viewsJethroJack

Yes on 20:22 - Mar 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's a shame they weren't offering the discounted tickets for this game, I'd have liked to go, be part of this special European night at the Theatre of Dreams.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2014 20:42]

Tell me...who do you think gives the best half-time team talks....
Monks or Moyes
Yes on 21:30 - Mar 19 with 745 viewsmart6

Yes on 20:38 - Mar 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If you read my post correctly you would see that I said their support is phenomenal. I am not aware on how they distribute season tickets etc so I will not comment on things I know little about. What that has to do with what I posted though I have no idea. #LearnToReadTheFullPost

Must be the statement of the week.
"I will not comment on things I know little about".
Pure comedy gold from this font of all knowledge
Login to get fewer ads

Yes on 21:38 - Mar 19 with 730 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes on 21:30 - Mar 19 by mart6

Must be the statement of the week.
"I will not comment on things I know little about".
Pure comedy gold from this font of all knowledge

I never claim to be a font of all knowledge, just an intellectual savior here to help remove the heads of our fan base from the sand.

Yes on 21:52 - Mar 19 with 698 viewsBonjour

Yes on 21:38 - Mar 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I never claim to be a font of all knowledge, just an intellectual savior here to help remove the heads of our fan base from the sand.

From what I've read on here mate, you're a bit of a bellend
Yes on 22:13 - Mar 19 with 657 viewsborinifanclub

Yes on 21:52 - Mar 19 by Bonjour

From what I've read on here mate, you're a bit of a bellend

top post....seconded mate

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Yes on 22:24 - Mar 19 with 636 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes on 21:30 - Mar 19 by JethroJack

Tell me...who do you think gives the best half-time team talks....
Monks or Moyes

David Moyes.

Yes on 22:26 - Mar 19 with 630 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes on 22:13 - Mar 19 by borinifanclub

top post....seconded mate

Are you going to explain why you think that way, or just post abuse against me without explanation like 99% of the posters on this forum do?

This thread is for discussing Manchester United's sudden return to form, please keep it on track and stop derailing it and turning it into another petty argument.

Yes on 22:50 - Mar 19 with 603 viewsmart6

Cannot even understand sarcasm
Yes on 22:52 - Mar 19 with 602 viewsDewi1jack

Yes on 20:34 - Mar 19 by pencoedjack

Phenomenal ?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/united-threa

Threatening fans with losing their ST for the Manchester derby

Such a small minded club.
Supposedly have people queueing for tickets, long waiting lists and have to resort to pure blackmail to fill their shitehole of a stadium.
Yes shiteporkuselessgit, I know the morfa is smaller and i know we have Monks in charge, not some over-rated sweaty sock, who hopefully will stay and wreck Yernited for many years to come.
But at least the Swans don't have to resort to such behaviour as blackmail towards the loyal bunch of fans that pay up front to watch their team all season. In fact, I don't think any other team tries that on its season ticket holders.
IMHO it just smacks of desperation in trying to fill the ground/ make money to try and service the Glazers/ Yernited debt
Intellectual saviour? You? Really?

Don't know what you're smoking and drinking, but it really is having a detrimental effect on your ability to think in a coherent manner.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Yes on 23:01 - Mar 19 with 576 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes on 22:52 - Mar 19 by Dewi1jack

Such a small minded club.
Supposedly have people queueing for tickets, long waiting lists and have to resort to pure blackmail to fill their shitehole of a stadium.
Yes shiteporkuselessgit, I know the morfa is smaller and i know we have Monks in charge, not some over-rated sweaty sock, who hopefully will stay and wreck Yernited for many years to come.
But at least the Swans don't have to resort to such behaviour as blackmail towards the loyal bunch of fans that pay up front to watch their team all season. In fact, I don't think any other team tries that on its season ticket holders.
IMHO it just smacks of desperation in trying to fill the ground/ make money to try and service the Glazers/ Yernited debt
Intellectual saviour? You? Really?

Don't know what you're smoking and drinking, but it really is having a detrimental effect on your ability to think in a coherent manner.

Again, I have absolutely no idea why Manchester United's methods of selling tickets has been brought up. This thread is about their sudden return to form. You, like the poster before you, have completely changed the topic to something which you feel you can build a response from, instead of participating in the topic this thread was designed for.

You even added in a poor nickname to embarass yourself further. It saddens me knowing there are people such as yourself so desperate to try and join in with the debates but lack the knowledge on how to do so correctly and without personal insults.

Yes on 23:30 - Mar 19 with 560 viewsSwansNZ

Yes on 23:01 - Mar 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Again, I have absolutely no idea why Manchester United's methods of selling tickets has been brought up. This thread is about their sudden return to form. You, like the poster before you, have completely changed the topic to something which you feel you can build a response from, instead of participating in the topic this thread was designed for.

You even added in a poor nickname to embarass yourself further. It saddens me knowing there are people such as yourself so desperate to try and join in with the debates but lack the knowledge on how to do so correctly and without personal insults.

If RVP is out injured for some time, I think your team's form will suddenly disappear just as fast

Yes on 23:32 - Mar 19 with 558 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes on 23:30 - Mar 19 by SwansNZ

If RVP is out injured for some time, I think your team's form will suddenly disappear just as fast

The fitness of Robin Van Persie is unlikely to have much impact on Swansea City's form. You've made yourself look rather silly with that comment.

Yes on 23:35 - Mar 19 with 553 viewsSwansNZ

Yes on 23:32 - Mar 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The fitness of Robin Van Persie is unlikely to have much impact on Swansea City's form. You've made yourself look rather silly with that comment.

Your team, not ours.

I'm unsure if you really are a man utd fan or a scum fan - one or the other, I think

Yes on 23:48 - Mar 19 with 544 viewsDewi1jack

Yes on 23:35 - Mar 19 by SwansNZ

Your team, not ours.

I'm unsure if you really are a man utd fan or a scum fan - one or the other, I think

Definitely a Man Yoo fan.
Not sure if he has the intellectual capability to be a Crapduff fan.
Just as a matter of interest Dwight Yorke, what degree are you reading?
I'm going to guess at a Arts degree. Something like Media studies or worse Politics

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Yes on 00:00 - Mar 20 with 540 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes on 23:48 - Mar 19 by Dewi1jack

Definitely a Man Yoo fan.
Not sure if he has the intellectual capability to be a Crapduff fan.
Just as a matter of interest Dwight Yorke, what degree are you reading?
I'm going to guess at a Arts degree. Something like Media studies or worse Politics

You are wrong regarding me being a Manchester United fan I am afraid. You also incorrectly guessed the degree I am studying. If you are determined to make this thread a platform to insult me and question my life, may I ask you to continue this in a separate thread as my good friend Jackfath made this thread and I would not like to see it spiral off into another 'Dwight vs PlanetSwans' farce.

Yes on 00:17 - Mar 20 with 536 viewsLiam12345

united fans back cardiff so fck them hope they get to the final against barca and get smashed 10 - 1

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Yes on 01:19 - Mar 20 with 522 viewsGriffting

Yes on 20:38 - Mar 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If you read my post correctly you would see that I said their support is phenomenal. I am not aware on how they distribute season tickets etc so I will not comment on things I know little about. What that has to do with what I posted though I have no idea. #LearnToReadTheFullPost

"I will not comment on things I know little about"

Interesting.
Yes on 05:50 - Mar 20 with 485 viewsharemscarem

You think a manager should be sacked when problem arrives. I think it was a mistake to sack Laudrup, and it would be a mistake to sack Monk right now. Managers need time to build up their teams and incorporate their tactical systems. It is always easy to say "it's the manager's fault".
[Post edited 20 Mar 2014 5:51]

Yes on 06:41 - Mar 20 with 463 viewsepaul

United back? wow of course they've just beaten the weakest team in the comp, they aint going any further

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024