Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk 13:39 - Feb 16 with 2981 viewsJackfath

Not up to it. Sorry.

(getting in there early)

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Monk on 16:08 - Feb 16 with 775 viewsJackfath

Monk on 16:07 - Feb 16 by union_jack

To be fair, as you were the OP I should have known better. But that's the point isn't it, you can't always tell with you. All your posts are laced with something, usually a hefty dose of sarcasm! But then on occasions you post something sensible.

Then perhaps you'd be better off not responding in future?!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Monk on 16:09 - Feb 16 with 775 viewsDavillin

Monk on 16:00 - Feb 16 by mattjenkins1990

His focus was clearly not on the FA Cup and as Evertons next game is against arsenal or liverpool we would have to perform at the top of our game to beat either of these sides.

He has made the decision to rest 8 of our first team and given some squad players a chance and i for one applaud him as it was a risk, if we had been beaten heavily it would have wrecked the confidence and momentum of the squad

Overall i was pleased with the performance however was a little concerned when we went behind and the heads seemed to go down and work rate dropped (not monks fault).

Still many positives to take out of today moving forward with the europa league and premier league.

Cmon Swans !!!!

I'd bet that Monk cleared his team sheet with Huw Jenkins long before Sunday morning. Think of the reasons for doing that.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Monk on 16:12 - Feb 16 with 763 viewsunion_jack

Monk on 16:08 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Then perhaps you'd be better off not responding in future?!

Better still, maybe we'd all be better if you stopped posting.

Put it to the vote.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Monk on 16:13 - Feb 16 with 760 viewsJokeren1943

Monk either think that our squad is not strong/big enough to play in the Premier League, FA and Europa League (at the same time) or Monk play it save, and want to concentrate on the Premier League (and not make a Wigan).

Monk showed it by playing a rookie team today and pick Lita as our third substitute instead of Bony.

A good manager will show his potential when his team has lost 3 or 4 times in a row. Still we have no ideas about Monks real potential. Give him a break.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 16:14]
Monk on 16:13 - Feb 16 with 759 viewsDull1Thomas

Monk on 16:09 - Feb 16 by Davillin

I'd bet that Monk cleared his team sheet with Huw Jenkins long before Sunday morning. Think of the reasons for doing that.

If he's doing that he should walk out now.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Monk on 16:16 - Feb 16 with 742 viewsJackfath

Monk on 16:12 - Feb 16 by union_jack

Better still, maybe we'd all be better if you stopped posting.

Put it to the vote.

As I asked another poster who was having a go at what I post the other day, could you share the copy of what one is allowed/not allowed to post on here?

That way I can have a read and curb my postings for all.

Thanks.

Monk on 16:16 - Feb 16 with 742 viewsunion_jack

Monk on 16:13 - Feb 16 by Dull1Thomas

If he's doing that he should walk out now.

I don't think he would have discussed the actual team but I dare say he would have spoken to Huw about priorities and essentially what is best for the club.

Monk on 16:19 - Feb 16 with 731 viewsJackfath

Monk on 16:16 - Feb 16 by union_jack

I don't think he would have discussed the actual team but I dare say he would have spoken to Huw about priorities and essentially what is best for the club.

And while you're sending me the rules and regs about posting, can you have a look at your poll and sort it out?

Thanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Monk on 16:22 - Feb 16 with 723 viewsunion_jack

Monk on 16:19 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

And while you're sending me the rules and regs about posting, can you have a look at your poll and sort it out?

Thanks.

Do you just post for the sake of it or like the sound of your own typing?

Give it (and all of us) a rest for Christ's sake.

Now off you go and watch the rugby.

Monk on 16:25 - Feb 16 with 721 viewsJackfath

Monk on 16:22 - Feb 16 by union_jack

Do you just post for the sake of it or like the sound of your own typing?

Give it (and all of us) a rest for Christ's sake.

Now off you go and watch the rugby.

I love the sound of my spindly fingers typing away responding to people who engage with me on here. That's sort of how it works isn't it?

You seem to think you speak for the majority on here. Can I just remind you that I am poster of the year (2013).

Thanks.

Monk on 16:28 - Feb 16 with 714 viewslonglostjack

Is Gary Monk playing on Thursday ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Monk on 16:33 - Feb 16 with 703 viewsunion_jack

Monk on 16:25 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

I love the sound of my spindly fingers typing away responding to people who engage with me on here. That's sort of how it works isn't it?

You seem to think you speak for the majority on here. Can I just remind you that I am poster of the year (2013).

Thanks.

Yes, but that is so last year old chap.

Enjoying the Ospreys game? Sensible answer now, no sarcasm!!

Monk on 16:35 - Feb 16 with 696 viewsJackfath

Monk on 16:33 - Feb 16 by union_jack

I expect I'll be there or thereabouts as I have been every year since I started posting on these boards. You can learn a lot from me.

Have you found the regs on what one can / cant post yet? I keep on asking people for it when they have a go, but none of them ever send it over.

Monk on 16:41 - Feb 16 with 681 viewsunion_jack

Monk on 16:35 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

I expect I'll be there or thereabouts as I have been every year since I started posting on these boards. You can learn a lot from me.

Have you found the regs on what one can / cant post yet? I keep on asking people for it when they have a go, but none of them ever send it over.

You sir, can teach me nothing!! Believe me on that.

As for the regs, as you told me not to reply to your post then maybe you could enlighten me.

But seriously, we know the answer, so type away as you do!

Toodle pip.

Monk on 16:41 - Feb 16 with 679 viewsjackportis

Monk on 16:33 - Feb 16 by union_jack

Think one should take note from the poster of the year and be respectful to everyones views. Imo.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Monk on 16:49 - Feb 16 with 633 viewsunion_jack

Monk on 16:41 - Feb 16 by jackportis

Think one should take note from the poster of the year and be respectful to everyones views. Imo.

Thanks for your view. Would you like to tell me what the Poster of the Year's view actually is?

Monk on 16:49 - Feb 16 with 632 viewsJackfath

Monk on 16:41 - Feb 16 by union_jack

You sir, can teach me nothing!! Believe me on that.

As for the regs, as you told me not to reply to your post then maybe you could enlighten me.

But seriously, we know the answer, so type away as you do!

Toodle pip.

PM me. You're right to keep your backtracking off here so all the good people of PS don't have to read it.

Monk on 16:58 - Feb 16 with 610 viewsBillyChong

Don't understand people starting threads during the game. Why would you avert you attention from the match?
Monk on 16:59 - Feb 16 with 607 viewsjackportis

Monk on 16:49 - Feb 16 by union_jack

Thanks for your view. Would you like to tell me what the Poster of the Year's view actually is?

The view is what he or anyone else chooses to talk about. He is poster of the year so is qualified to express his opinions. Now if u dont mind ...

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Monk on 17:05 - Feb 16 with 594 viewsunion_jack

Monk on 16:59 - Feb 16 by jackportis

The view is what he or anyone else chooses to talk about. He is poster of the year so is qualified to express his opinions. Now if u dont mind ...

How remiss of me.

Monk on 17:07 - Feb 16 with 589 viewsJackfath

Monk on 16:59 - Feb 16 by jackportis

Well said.

Monk on 17:09 - Feb 16 with 584 viewsunion_jack

Monk on 17:07 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Well said.

Watching the try fest Fathy old chap?

Monk on 22:55 - Feb 16 with 509 viewsDavillin

Monk on 16:16 - Feb 16 by union_jack

Thanks, UJ. Your reply is better put than my post, above.

There was too much riding on that single decision, for all parties concerned.

I believe that this would be even more likely true if such decisions by Laudrup were at the heart of his being sacked.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Monk on 09:39 - Feb 17 with 450 viewsperchrockjack

Thought I was

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Monk on 10:33 - Feb 17 with 422 viewsBloodyhills

It's way to early to tell whether he is up to it or not. I'd give him to the end of the season and then see where we are.

One thing that's already sure though is that he has the team playing as a unit and with some passion.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024