Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pablo today 23:19 - Feb 8 with 2986 viewsbermudajack

Had a great hand in all 3 goals today...

When he plays in the hole, he makes things happen, yes he gives away ball on occasion, but of all of our players, he's more likely to unlock a stubborn defence from that position.

WBA Home last year 1st half was breathtaking,

Today was equally so :-)

Let's keep this formation for Wednesday...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Pablo today on 23:52 - Feb 8 with 2175 viewsMillJack

Spot on, although he is clearly one of those players that the crowd like to jump on whenever he makes a mistake.

I think he's a quality player and THAT pass for the 1st goal really was a thing of beauty. The MOTD pundits (rightly) fawned over Coutinho's pass today, Pablo's was equally as good if not better imo
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 23:54]
Pablo today on 23:57 - Feb 8 with 2139 viewsmax936

Pablo today on 23:52 - Feb 8 by MillJack

Spot on, although he is clearly one of those players that the crowd like to jump on whenever he makes a mistake.

I think he's a quality player and THAT pass for the 1st goal really was a thing of beauty. The MOTD pundits (rightly) fawned over Coutinho's pass today, Pablo's was equally as good if not better imo
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 23:54]

He's a trier, I said at half time that we needed him to come on as he creates opportunities, but with that comes risk sometimes to much risk, but when his cuteness comes off it produces chances and goals, great player with flaws

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Pablo today on 23:58 - Feb 8 with 2126 viewsLiberty

He looked a different player on motd, than when see him live.

Fairplay, a cracking pass

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Pablo today on 00:02 - Feb 9 with 2105 viewsDr_Winston

Very much depends on what Pablo turns up.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Pablo today on 00:04 - Feb 9 with 2083 viewsJackanapes

How often has he been played in that role? He was roaming today. Worked well.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Pablo today on 00:06 - Feb 9 with 2069 viewsmax936

Pablo today on 00:04 - Feb 9 by Jackanapes

How often has he been played in that role? He was roaming today. Worked well.

Yep.

Pablo today on 00:11 - Feb 9 with 2044 viewsDarran

If he could cut out the silly passes he'd still be in Spain.
Lovely touch.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pablo today on 00:14 - Feb 9 with 2026 viewsmax936

Pablo today on 00:11 - Feb 9 by Darran

If he could cut out the silly passes he'd still be in Spain.
Lovely touch.

He doesn't look up, he relies on instinct which is chancy as we've seen.

Login to get fewer ads

Pablo today on 01:12 - Feb 9 with 1894 viewsUxbridge

Some of our fans dont deserve his genius.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Pablo today on 01:31 - Feb 9 with 1849 viewsgevans

Pablo today on 01:12 - Feb 9 by Uxbridge

Some of our fans dont deserve his genius.

He is a very intelligent footballer, i've always thought he is better in role behind striker. He has had so many hamstring problems that he has lost a bit of pace to play out wide but he is very clever at finding pockets of space between the oppositions midfield and defence.
Pablo today on 08:12 - Feb 9 with 1700 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pablo today on 01:31 - Feb 9 by gevans

He is a very intelligent footballer, i've always thought he is better in role behind striker. He has had so many hamstring problems that he has lost a bit of pace to play out wide but he is very clever at finding pockets of space between the oppositions midfield and defence.

Agreed. His vision is superb

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Pablo today on 09:13 - Feb 9 with 1602 viewsblaine_scfc

What a player. He is more suited to playing in the hole rather than the wing in my opinion, can spot a pass anywhere on the pitch, also a decent finisher. I know it's stating the obvious, but the squad is looking hell of a lot stronger now the injuries are clearing up. I even thought Emnes played well in that position, quick and good with both feet.
Pablo today on 09:19 - Feb 9 with 1584 viewsexiledclaseboy

More of yesterday's Pablo we need and less of the Pablo we saw against Fulham. Clearly a class player with oodles of talent.

Poll: Tory leader

Pablo today on 09:22 - Feb 9 with 1571 viewsDr_Winston

Pablo today on 09:19 - Feb 9 by exiledclaseboy

More of yesterday's Pablo we need and less of the Pablo we saw against Fulham. Clearly a class player with oodles of talent.

Lack of pace doesn't help him out wide. Moving him into the middle may prove to be a masterstroke.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Pablo today on 09:22 - Feb 9 with 1568 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Perhaps we should only play him at home. Seriously. Would cut down on the wear and tear and he's an asset that has to be managed very carefully

Pablo today on 09:28 - Feb 9 with 1540 viewsLohengrin

Imperious at times yesterday. When we're on the front foot, like we were in the the second half , he's a pleasure to watch. His vision was immense. He didn't put a foot wrong.

it makes the other afternoons all the more baffling. Confidence and belief, perhaps? Easy to say, difficult on times to instil. Hats off to Garry Monk it is then.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Pablo today on 09:35 - Feb 9 with 1506 viewsmagicdaps10

Pablo today on 09:28 - Feb 9 by Lohengrin

Imperious at times yesterday. When we're on the front foot, like we were in the the second half , he's a pleasure to watch. His vision was immense. He didn't put a foot wrong.

it makes the other afternoons all the more baffling. Confidence and belief, perhaps? Easy to say, difficult on times to instil. Hats off to Garry Monk it is then.

He gives the wall away far to easily especially in his own half and his weak as water

But

When he gets the pass right especially in the final third he is lethal. Also noticed that he moves the ball so quickly wich helps us switch play better and in doing so makes us more dangerous.

If he learns to play the simple pass in his own half and do the tricky passes in the final third then there is a world class player there.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Pablo today on 09:36 - Feb 9 with 1501 viewsUxbridge

Pablo today on 09:22 - Feb 9 by Dr_Winston

Lack of pace doesn't help him out wide. Moving him into the middle may prove to be a masterstroke.

Aye. Been calling for it for ages. Didn't understand why Laudrup didn't try him there.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Pablo today on 09:42 - Feb 9 with 1473 viewsFerryjack

When we sighed Pablo Graham Hunter who covers Spainish football said he was a confidence player who needed a arm around the shoulder, i think that happened yesterday Monk gave him the belief to play.
Pablo today on 10:00 - Feb 9 with 1415 viewsperchrockjack

God knows Ive given him relentless stick on here for being a bit gutless and fragile but fair play he was the difference and looked class.
Only goes to show how strange football is and turns you inside out.
It would appear-I would suggest- we are well rid of ML who was clearly not getting the best out of the players.
Ash /Chico solid-no fannying a round - BEN much better and Routledge was hungrier ,faster and more committed that Ive ever seen him. THAT HAS TO BE DOWN TO MONK.
Its a long way to the end of the season but that was comforting .

Just hope Michu will return and link up with Bony and we ll see what we should have seen from the start of the season

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Pablo today on 10:04 - Feb 9 with 1403 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pablo today on 10:00 - Feb 9 by perchrockjack

God knows Ive given him relentless stick on here for being a bit gutless and fragile but fair play he was the difference and looked class.
Only goes to show how strange football is and turns you inside out.
It would appear-I would suggest- we are well rid of ML who was clearly not getting the best out of the players.
Ash /Chico solid-no fannying a round - BEN much better and Routledge was hungrier ,faster and more committed that Ive ever seen him. THAT HAS TO BE DOWN TO MONK.
Its a long way to the end of the season but that was comforting .

Just hope Michu will return and link up with Bony and we ll see what we should have seen from the start of the season

It makes you think how the players felt alienated under ML. But I've always championed Wayne and he was great yesterday

Pablo today on 10:08 - Feb 9 with 1383 viewsperchrockjack

Up to recently Bryn, Routledge has looked utterly average and his non celebration of his tap in goal in the Europa Cup said a lot.

Monk s picked the right team and subs. JDG the only fly in the ointment and Im still pretty contemptuous of him.

My biggest cause of anger was seeing Britton dropped by ML;HE S OUR HEARTBEAT even when he s playing poor for him

Pablo today on 10:08 - Feb 9 with 1377 viewsDr_Winston

Pablo today on 10:08 - Feb 9 by perchrockjack

Up to recently Bryn, Routledge has looked utterly average and his non celebration of his tap in goal in the Europa Cup said a lot.

Monk s picked the right team and subs. JDG the only fly in the ointment and Im still pretty contemptuous of him.

My biggest cause of anger was seeing Britton dropped by ML;HE S OUR HEARTBEAT even when he s playing poor for him

Three lines. All nonsense.

Pablo today on 10:10 - Feb 9 with 1367 viewsperchrockjack

First three look sense to me

Last three look sense too

Football and opinions eh..

Still we agree about Bony .Yeah?

Pablo today on 10:18 - Feb 9 with 1334 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pablo today on 10:10 - Feb 9 by perchrockjack

First three look sense to me

Last three look sense too

Football and opinions eh..

Still we agree about Bony .Yeah?

Hey Perchie , it's wonderful to see you so optimistic mate . Big love to you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024