Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking news if true. 20:40 - Feb 3 with 33962 viewsicecoldjack

Taken from another forum but ive known this poster for a number of years and the guy is straight as a dye in fairness

"Anyone else heard the rumours?

My qualified source tells me changes are already in place.

Laudrup jetted off to Paris straight after the game.

Senior players and spaniards alike are not behind the guy. The board have approached legal reps with statistical data showing fitness levels are well down. Senior players reveal Laudrup walked in for match talk pre West Ham just 5 minutes before with no direction just that they are a big bunch and to watch em /beat them

Outcome is...

Wieghorst nutritionist and fitness coach sacked while ML is away (returns tomorrow)

Monk now number 2 due to lack of badges

Previous nutritionist and fitness coach return.

Incumbent manager from overseas already to go for this summer but who knows (not revealing the manager ...but not on the betting radar)"

Would explain the Sky van and it would also explain alot of the rumours ive been hearing myself over the last few months.

Thoughts?

PS

Disclaimer, content of an extreme nature,not for the hyper sensitive.
Shocking news if true. on 12:26 - Feb 4 with 1934 viewsperchrockjack

Ive no doubt Huw has the best interests of our club at heart as much as I believe Laudrup is disinterested and has been for months. Only clowns now can really think
there is no problem. We have and its big so its time for action.
Huw has to decide if getting rid of LAUDRUP will help us stay up. To make that decision they have to believe that Laudrup is the obstacle and by removing him players will respond accordingly. Its a big call and we d need an experienced balls out manager to fire us up. It can and could be done but is there enough time and games left.
Its a big call. Me? I d by now have sourced a manager who s available and keen to lead us out of this shyte but as

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Shocking news if true. on 12:28 - Feb 4 with 1905 viewsperchrockjack

Shocking news if true. on 12:26 - Feb 4 by perchrockjack

Ive no doubt Huw has the best interests of our club at heart as much as I believe Laudrup is disinterested and has been for months. Only clowns now can really think
Huw has to decide if getting rid of LAUDRUP will help us stay up. To make that decision they have to believe that Laudrup is the obstacle and by removing him players will respond accordingly. Its a big call and we d need an experienced balls out manager to fire us up. It can and could be done but is there enough time and games left.
Its a big call. Me? I d by now have sourced a manager who s available and keen to lead us out of this shyte but as

as Im a mere onlooker Ive no idea but Huw has shown himself to be pretty much off his game this year and he needs to act big.

Wish him and the board all the best I the world to make this decision

Shocking news if true. on 12:30 - Feb 4 with 1886 viewsShaky

You **attempting** to post with multiple accounts there, Perch?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Shocking news if true. on 12:35 - Feb 4 with 1808 viewsDull1Thomas

The only thing I find shocking is the eagerness of some of our own to drive the club down.
Premier league team
Conference support

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Shocking news if true. on 12:37 - Feb 4 with 1790 viewsraynor94

Shocking news if true. on 12:26 - Feb 4 by perchrockjack

Di Canio?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Shocking news if true. on 12:38 - Feb 4 with 1767 viewsperchrockjack

LOL. Just been negotiating a new Conservatory and windows with local firm. Think Ive done well and I gave him a free cup of earl grey. He look it without milk so its a good sign of trust.
MAYBE Jenkins should have a cup of tea and some raw herring with Mikey to solve this matter.
My fingers are sore form playing my guitar so I lost the keyboard in my lap, which was amusing

Shocking news if true. on 12:46 - Feb 4 with 1687 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 12:35 - Feb 4 by Dull1Thomas

The only thing I find shocking is the eagerness of some of our own to drive the club down.
Premier league team
Conference support

I think the way the board are handling recent events they are doing a great job of driving the club down themselves .

Premier league team
Conference board of directors
Shocking news if true. on 12:46 - Feb 4 with 1687 viewssnork44

Right the BBC report states we are preparing to give Gary Monk a coaching role,I repeat a coaching role not a number two position or as a chief scout, but a coaching role! Now Gary has probably been informed that playing on is no Engibous an option and the board have decided that he is the start of a 'boot room' sort of beginning as they have at other clubs, the most notable club being Liverpool. At no time in that article is there talk of Monk being number two to Luadrup, now the negative types with a agenda and the panicky 'We're doomed' merchants on here are having a field day on here. My god the atmosphere on here is akin to France in 1940 the first sign of a German helmet and it is hands in the air time! Ffs grow a set of balls, because I am ashamed to be a Swansea City fan with such a bunch of spineless idiots.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Login to get fewer ads

Shocking news if true. on 12:49 - Feb 4 with 1656 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 12:35 - Feb 4 by Dull1Thomas

Premier league team
Conference support

You should be a Cardiff fan with the attitude it doesn't matter how the club conducts its affairs.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Shocking news if true. on 12:50 - Feb 4 with 1639 viewsperchrockjack

Shocking news if true. on 12:49 - Feb 4 by Shaky

You should be a Cardiff fan with the attitude it doesn't matter how the club conducts its affairs.

ouch

Shocking news if true. on 12:50 - Feb 4 with 1632 viewsJACKARSE

Shocking news if true. on 12:14 - Feb 4 by icecoldjack

Yeah, i do find it a little bit insulting when Huw constantly tells lies in these types of situations, he is just better off saying "no comment" i find as a spokesperson for the club it undermines his credibility and mugs off fans at the same time.

Say nothing ,say the truth or just say no comment please !!

It doesn't look too professional IMO changing the backroom staff while ML is away and leads to all sorts of rumours. FFS this is a multi million pound business now get a professional CEO in.
It could have been all discussed some tweaks and changes made and presented as a joint front from ML and the board. We all know he is likely to leave in the summer so there is nothing new there.
Rumours are rife that Monk will be next manager, great servant for the club but hasn't even got his badges and never managed his way out of a paper bag FFS !
ML has played at the top top level with the best in the world.
I am truly underwhelmed.
Shocking news if true. on 12:51 - Feb 4 with 1616 viewsWarwickHunt

Shocking news if true. on 10:23 - Feb 4 by Shaky

Snide, underhand, cowardly, miserly.

Spot. F*cking. On.
Shocking news if true. on 12:52 - Feb 4 with 1603 viewsJACKARSE

Shocking news if true. on 12:46 - Feb 4 by snork44

Right the BBC report states we are preparing to give Gary Monk a coaching role,I repeat a coaching role not a number two position or as a chief scout, but a coaching role! Now Gary has probably been informed that playing on is no Engibous an option and the board have decided that he is the start of a 'boot room' sort of beginning as they have at other clubs, the most notable club being Liverpool. At no time in that article is there talk of Monk being number two to Luadrup, now the negative types with a agenda and the panicky 'We're doomed' merchants on here are having a field day on here. My god the atmosphere on here is akin to France in 1940 the first sign of a German helmet and it is hands in the air time! Ffs grow a set of balls, because I am ashamed to be a Swansea City fan with such a bunch of spineless idiots.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Garry-Monk-red-hot-favourite-succeed-Mic

What a load of bollux
Shocking news if true. on 12:53 - Feb 4 with 1582 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 12:46 - Feb 4 by snork44

The manager is responsible for the affairs of the first team. In fact I wouldn't be at all surprised if his contract doesn't stipulate that explicitly.

By first of all meddling in the transfer dealings and secondly making appointments to the first team coaching staff, the executive management is in effect preventing him from carrying out his contractual role to be responsible of first team management.

They are clearly in breach of contract, and I very much doubt Laudrup is going to take that lying down.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Shocking news if true. on 12:54 - Feb 4 with 1566 viewsperchrockjack

Honestly Monk a manager for the first time with a PL club.
Jeez and I thought I was mad.

NEVER

Shocking news if true. on 12:56 - Feb 4 with 1551 viewsAngelRangelQS

Shocking news if true. on 12:53 - Feb 4 by Shaky

The manager is responsible for the affairs of the first team. In fact I wouldn't be at all surprised if his contract doesn't stipulate that explicitly.

By first of all meddling in the transfer dealings and secondly making appointments to the first team coaching staff, the executive management is in effect preventing him from carrying out his contractual role to be responsible of first team management.

They are clearly in breach of contract, and I very much doubt Laudrup is going to take that lying down.

Seen his contract have you??
Shocking news if true. on 12:59 - Feb 4 with 1506 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 12:56 - Feb 4 by AngelRangelQS

Seen his contract have you??

I know what contracts look like. Do you?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Shocking news if true. on 13:02 - Feb 4 with 1460 viewsepaul

From BBC

11:19

Football

Michael Laudrup
Swansea City make changes to Michael Laudrup's backroom staff. Former captain Gary Monk is poised to take up a coaching post, along with recently-appointed academy consultant Pep Clotet.

BBC Radio Wales Rob Phillips reports: "The move casts doubt over the future of his current backroom team - including Erik Larsen, Morten Wieghorst and Oscar Garcia. The fact that it has taken place while Laudrup was away from the club in Paris will also fuel speculation about the Dane's future."

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Shocking news if true. on 13:03 - Feb 4 with 1451 viewsAngelRangelQS

Shocking news if true. on 12:59 - Feb 4 by Shaky

I know what contracts look like. Do you?

Yep.

I don't know specifically what Laudrup's contract says though. Neither do you and so how can you claim we are "clearly" in breach of contract? Bizarre.
Shocking news if true. on 13:05 - Feb 4 with 1438 viewsWarwickHunt

Shocking news if true. on 12:52 - Feb 4 by JACKARSE

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Garry-Monk-red-hot-favourite-succeed-Mic

What a load of bollux

Doubt if it's true but it wouldn't surprise me after this sordid, incompetent, two-bob, corner shop bollocks.

Monk as a rookie PL manager? F*ck. My. Eyes.
Shocking news if true. on 13:05 - Feb 4 with 1431 viewswaynekerr55

Conversely (just playing devils advocate here) his job description would be to ensure peak performance of the team. Certainly a grey area but the spate of injuries and poor conditioning could be an argument. Remember that contracts are a matter for civil law, and if (I repeat if) the stories of training being off the cuff with no set structure in place there could be an avenue of argument that he is neglecting his duties.

Not that I agree with it mind, the next fans forum is going to be interesting...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Shocking news if true. on 13:06 - Feb 4 with 1407 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 13:03 - Feb 4 by AngelRangelQS

Yep.

I don't know specifically what Laudrup's contract says though. Neither do you and so how can you claim we are "clearly" in breach of contract? Bizarre.

I find the most interesting thing about your post to be your use of the term "we".

Misology -- It's a bitch

Shocking news if true. on 13:08 - Feb 4 with 1379 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 13:06 - Feb 4 by Shaky

I find the most interesting thing about your post to be your use of the term "we".

Let me elaborate. As far as I am aware your user ID appeared only a few days ago, and to my recollection your stance has been uniformly anti-Laudrup.

Do you have an interest in this line of discussion you would care to disclose, ringer?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Shocking news if true. on 13:08 - Feb 4 with 1379 viewsicecoldjack

What is pissing most supporters off through all of this is the way stuff is being handled, the negative stories in program notes and in newspapers from the chairman,while the same chairman who apparently knows so much about football doesnt even know the release date on a contract he would of helped put together !

The lists of these little things go on and on, signing Emnes(who i think will be a decent back up) and Laudrup saying he doesnt know much about him,a director tweeting about the emnes signing saying things like "its who you know" its all a bit shite if you ask me and un professional as fook!

All these baly handled issues snow ball and make people ask more searching questions,the problem as i see it is that certain board members are starting to enjoy the fame a bit too much, almost having the same syndrome as that clown up at Wigan, well, as a club we have never really been this way, we have tended to fly under the radar and do our thing with little fuss.

You must be extremely thick to not read between the lines in the last few months,thats without what people hear from inside in terms of rumour, then we have Monk and Chico fighting and the Police called! there is alot of serious shite going on down there and IMO a section of the club are leaking it out for their own benifits which is totally classless if you ask me.

Then we have Huw Jenkins saying "no,we just met for a coffee with other board members ,laudrups position was not on the agenda" most people know they detest each other and that Huw wants rid ,huw is playing games in the media and to me he aint bright enough to do that,he will end up embarrasing himself and the club just like he did few weeks back when Sunderland knew the release clause and huw didnt but went public in getting it wrong .

There is just alot of bullshit going on that quite frankly us fans cant avoid asking questions about,at the end of the day we keep getting told its "our club" its owned by the fans and run by the fans ,yet the supporters are being treated to petty mind games and one up manship from board members,other tweeting mysteries and others getting pissed and blurting out all the news to strangers!

All this from a multi million pound buisness, fck me, questions need to be asked IMO if the playing side of things is being run this poorly fans have a god damm right to dig and search out answers for themselves, all this before one of the biggest games in our prem history!!
Shocking news if true. on 13:14 - Feb 4 with 1308 viewssnork44

The original post was a rumour and the press have trawled the boards seen this and viola they are now reporting it! How many times have we commented that the press have seen a rumour on here and next minute we have seen it on one of the mainstream web sites? But now it is on the Evening Post and the BBC, it is now bloody gospel! I hope whatever agenda you lot want, you get ! I just hope that Swansea City is not too harmed by it, because for me the season has now ended not by the position of the manager or the position of the club in the league, but because bitter in-fighting and petty points scoring. If we stay up great , if we go down so be it, but this is the season that has shown me Swansea City don't deserve the fans. The players may have let us down on the pitch, but you have let us down with the back biting and vitriol. I feel sorry for the board they have saved the club, brought us to the Premier League the right way and for what, a bunch of spineless nobodies with a Billy Bollux complex.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024