Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill interview 23:45 - Apr 14 with 2925 viewsjudd

Incredibly candid, honest and, well, fookin' BRILLIANT.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Keith Hill interview on 23:52 - Apr 14 with 2903 viewsolympicdale

typical Hill interview, expect some news tomorrow hopefully.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill interview on 23:54 - Apr 14 with 2878 viewsWhiteyBFC

Watched it.

Impressed.

Could have been bitter, or had digs at us. But he didn't. In fact he was complimentary, and I felt kind of sad seeing him knowing he'd gone...

Good luck Keith. Good luck Dale.
Keith Hill interview on 23:54 - Apr 14 with 2878 viewsWhiteyBFC

double bubble
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Keith Hill interview on 23:57 - Apr 14 with 2864 viewssandylaner1

Watched it.

Impressed.

Could have been bitter, or had digs at us. But he didn't. In fact he was complimentary, and I felt kind of sad seeing him knowing he'd gone...

Good luck Keith. Good luck Dale.
Keith Hill interview on 00:02 - Apr 15 with 2842 viewsDale57

Love the guy.Spade a spade with no fancy words,he just says things as it is and i admire that in a person.The managerial equivalent of Sir Reg i'd say.
Keith Hill interview on 00:09 - Apr 15 with 2816 viewsolympicdale

Keith Hill interview on 00:02 - Apr 15 by Dale57

Love the guy.Spade a spade with no fancy words,he just says things as it is and i admire that in a person.The managerial equivalent of Sir Reg i'd say.

and a much better fashion sense from last time around.

His views on Twitter weren't surprising, no doubt explains why we don't see Georgie on there anymore.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill interview on 00:14 - Apr 15 with 2800 viewsDale57

Keith Hill interview on 00:09 - Apr 15 by olympicdale

His views on Twitter weren't surprising, no doubt explains why we don't see Georgie on there anymore.

I think he is correct about Twitter and applaud his integrity regarding the matter.
Keith Hill interview on 00:19 - Apr 15 with 2787 viewsolympicdale

Keith Hill interview on 00:14 - Apr 15 by Dale57

I think he is correct about Twitter and applaud his integrity regarding the matter.

I think that twitter can be innocent, but when players decide to get political or personal, its things like that, that can escalate to abuse, some players tend to use it like their personal blog, thinking only they read it.

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hill interview on 00:26 - Apr 15 with 2772 viewsTVOS1907

Keith Hill interview on 00:09 - Apr 15 by olympicdale

Ironically, at the start of that short film, the first player whose Twitter page flashed onto the screen was Donnelly!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Keith Hill interview on 09:53 - Apr 15 with 2500 viewsDorsetDale

Am I the only one that sees the irony in players complaining about derogatory remarks (ok, and in some instances worse). If you can't take the heat etc..

Also I think we're getting in dangerous territory if/when the FA or FL start telling players what they can and can't do in their own time.
Fair enough if a manager wishes to ban Twitter amongst his players, if they don't like it, go somewhere else!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Keith Hill interview on 10:08 - Apr 15 with 2469 viewsD_Alien

Keith Hill interview on 09:53 - Apr 15 by DorsetDale

Am I the only one that sees the irony in players complaining about derogatory remarks (ok, and in some instances worse). If you can't take the heat etc..

Also I think we're getting in dangerous territory if/when the FA or FL start telling players what they can and can't do in their own time.
Fair enough if a manager wishes to ban Twitter amongst his players, if they don't like it, go somewhere else!

"Also I think we're getting in dangerous territory if/when the FA or FL start telling players what they can and can't do in their own time."

Absolutely. And it simply wouldn't be enforceable. If it were tried, I'd imagine a group of several hundred players would all simultaneously tweet to make the FA look like idiots (doesn't take much doing) - it'd be a bit like the mass trepass of Kinder Scout!

Having said all that, those who live by the tweet, die by the tweet (probs too much paraphrasing for a Monday morning)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Keith Hill interview on 10:16 - Apr 15 with 2447 viewsgigger

Very nice a manager and board getting on, we need to take a leaf out of your book our chairman refused to do any interviews after last week. You can't have sulky chops in a boardroom. Must of been nice for you lot when he said rochdale WILL be successful.

What's happened to kel ???

Keith Hill interview on 10:16 - Apr 15 with 2447 viewsSuddenLad

No-one will ever stop players and club officials from tweeting. It's surely about common sense.

The club advice should be: Tweet if you must, but not about your own club business or staff. If you break the rules about what is said and the manner in which you say it, then expect action to follow.

From what KH said on TV last night, it seems that team selections are being tweeted openly prior to games and opposition teams have been alerted to changes in formation before taking the field. That's irresponsible at best and dangerous at worst. I can well imagine clubs (rightly) taking action against their players who leak such details.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Keith Hill interview on 12:20 - Apr 15 with 2270 viewsolympicdale

Keith Hill interview on 10:16 - Apr 15 by SuddenLad

No-one will ever stop players and club officials from tweeting. It's surely about common sense.

The club advice should be: Tweet if you must, but not about your own club business or staff. If you break the rules about what is said and the manner in which you say it, then expect action to follow.

From what KH said on TV last night, it seems that team selections are being tweeted openly prior to games and opposition teams have been alerted to changes in formation before taking the field. That's irresponsible at best and dangerous at worst. I can well imagine clubs (rightly) taking action against their players who leak such details.

As Hill said regarding team information getting leaked, it is often not through a player directly, more likely a friend of a player who has been given information about the players non inclusion, this is something that is hard to control from the clubs point of view.

Common sense doesn't seem to exist in society these days, it is the responsibility of said player to keep even the seemingly innocent team info to yourself, as you don't know who may have an agenda against the club/manager or the board, and will not need much to try create tension.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill interview on 13:08 - Apr 15 with 2147 viewssweetcorn

Keith Hill interview on 12:20 - Apr 15 by olympicdale

As Hill said regarding team information getting leaked, it is often not through a player directly, more likely a friend of a player who has been given information about the players non inclusion, this is something that is hard to control from the clubs point of view.

Common sense doesn't seem to exist in society these days, it is the responsibility of said player to keep even the seemingly innocent team info to yourself, as you don't know who may have an agenda against the club/manager or the board, and will not need much to try create tension.

spotty on.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Keith Hill interview on 13:27 - Apr 15 with 2090 viewsDalern

Some of the program interview from last night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22154403?

Up The Dale
Keith Hill interview on 13:30 - Apr 15 with 2080 viewsKenBoon

Full programme
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01rxkw5/Late_Kick_Off_North_West_2013_Epis

Keith Hill interview on 13:32 - Apr 15 with 2071 viewsjudd

None of the programme:

Poll: What is it to be then?

Keith Hill interview on 14:06 - Apr 15 with 1981 viewsDale57

Last weeks programme.
Keith Hill interview on 20:35 - Apr 15 with 1695 viewsboromat

Keith Hill interview on 09:53 - Apr 15 by DorsetDale

I think it is only the same as most companies now who have social media policies. I know I can be disciplined for mentioning anything to do with the company I work for. What is the difference with football players?

Yes I'm not banned from social media but I'm banned from mentioning anything work related on social media.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024