Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea 18:23 - Mar 28 with 5403 viewsblavod

No how could any loyal true R ever commit such a awful crime. That's what I thought until today.

The electrician came round after after I gave him a tea in a hoops mug he told me how he had done just that!

He went to the finals in 67 and 82 and away to Norwich in our best ever season but turned the other way when were relegated in the 90's. He likes to talk rather than work and kept going on about Drogba and how is mates still give him abuse.

Anyone know a good electrician as I am still looking.
Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 08:41 - Mar 29 with 798 viewsCheshireR

He is clearly mentally ill.
In the olden days the men in white coats would have taken him away.
Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 09:50 - Mar 29 with 774 viewshoops_legend

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 08:30 - Mar 29 by Bluce_Ree

Death is too good for him.

Crazy

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 10:12 - Mar 29 with 760 viewsSnipper

If QPR went out of business today and an AFC QPR never materialised, I would stop going to watch football. Even if you latched onto another team, you could never have the same passion.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024