Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean Holden 20:25 - Oct 25 with 3448 viewsnordenblue

Just caught the end of what seemed a really sad interview on GMR with Dean and his wife about a child he lost recently at a young age from what i could gather.He came across as a really genuine nice fella and certainly worth a listen for anybody interested.I seem to remember his wife is or was at least a tv presenter too,a very sad story
Dean Holden on 20:36 - Oct 25 with 3417 viewsroccydaleian

A bit more about the tragic story here norden.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20041440
Dean Holden on 20:40 - Oct 25 with 3389 viewsphomem

Meningitis I believe and his wife was an ex citv presenter

He's been raising money at the l1 grounds this season
Dean Holden on 20:54 - Oct 25 with 3352 viewsSalwaDale

Dean Holden on 20:36 - Oct 25 by roccydaleian

A bit more about the tragic story here norden.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20041440

That actually made me cry. Very, very sad. He was still a Dale player at the time.

TBBT

Dean Holden on 21:13 - Oct 25 with 3300 viewsDoris

Dean Holden on 20:54 - Oct 25 by SalwaDale

That actually made me cry. Very, very sad. He was still a Dale player at the time.

Dont mind adding that reduced me to a tear or two,good luck to them .
Dean Holden on 23:09 - Oct 25 with 3141 viewsD_Alien

Nothing can be much of a consolation in the circumstances, but at least he's enjoying his football, which is an outlet away from the tragedy. There were some who thought Walsall were making a huge mistake in signing him, but he always put in 100% at Dale in a team that often didn't, and it's good to see him reaping the rewards for having so much heart, at least on the football field.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dean Holden on 23:25 - Oct 25 with 3111 viewsShun

Dean Holden on 23:09 - Oct 25 by D_Alien

Nothing can be much of a consolation in the circumstances, but at least he's enjoying his football, which is an outlet away from the tragedy. There were some who thought Walsall were making a huge mistake in signing him, but he always put in 100% at Dale in a team that often didn't, and it's good to see him reaping the rewards for having so much heart, at least on the football field.

Agreed. In a team of players who looked like they didn't want to be there he never gave less than his fullest efforts. All the best to him.
Dean Holden on 11:12 - Oct 26 with 2924 viewsLocal_team

Dean Holden on 20:40 - Oct 25 by phomem

Meningitis I believe and his wife was an ex citv presenter

He's been raising money at the l1 grounds this season

His former clubs have also been raising money independently on his behalf, I think chesterfield managed about £2,500 at a game earlier this season.

I hope we at least bothered with doing something considering he was a Dale player at the time....
Dean Holden on 19:09 - Oct 26 with 2681 viewsblakeyj

Some Oldham fans walked from boundary park to bramall lane when they played sheffield united for the meningitus charity in which dean supported
Login to get fewer ads

Dean Holden on 14:40 - Oct 27 with 2526 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Dean Holden on 19:09 - Oct 26 by blakeyj

Some Oldham fans walked from boundary park to bramall lane when they played sheffield united for the meningitus charity in which dean supported

Sure somebody on here could arrange a link to donate or event if the club do not have anything planned.

A truely awfully sad story.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024