Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thompson on the move? 16:02 - Jul 30 with 15263 viewsDalern

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11733/7950857

Up The Dale he needs to make his mind up
Thompson on the move? on 14:59 - Aug 2 with 2633 viewsmaybee

Thompson on the move? on 14:50 - Aug 2 by Brierls

It'd leave us with a grand total of 0 wingers if Putterill did sign!

I'll be sad to see JT go, but I think its best for all parties concerned if he does move on. It doesn't surprise me that he's been targeted by club in a higher league than us.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Can't remember the last time we approached a season with so few attacking options.
Surely, we will sign at least one winger and one target man soon?

Good luck to Joe if he completes the move. I really hope he can kick start his career and become the player he has shown occasional glimpses of.
Thompson on the move? on 15:19 - Aug 2 with 2578 viewsolympicdale

Thompson on the move? on 14:59 - Aug 2 by maybee

Can't remember the last time we approached a season with so few attacking options.
Surely, we will sign at least one winger and one target man soon?

Good luck to Joe if he completes the move. I really hope he can kick start his career and become the player he has shown occasional glimpses of.

we cant lose players like Adams/JLAA/Thompson and just not replace them, how the first two haven't been replaced is staggering, its ludicrous the lack of attacking players at our disposal atm, something desperately needs to be done soon.

Life is a game of fate.

Thompson on the move? on 15:27 - Aug 2 with 2563 viewsColDale

havent seen any of the preseason games since Raccy Boro, but are we setting up in a formation that requires wingers? Strikes me that we might be looking at a 4-3-3, with Grimes, Donnelly plus one other up top. I can't see us setting out with the traditional 4-4-2 with two midfield wingers.
Thompson on the move? on 15:47 - Aug 2 with 2517 viewssweetcorn

Thompson on the move? on 15:19 - Aug 2 by olympicdale

we cant lose players like Adams/JLAA/Thompson and just not replace them, how the first two haven't been replaced is staggering, its ludicrous the lack of attacking players at our disposal atm, something desperately needs to be done soon.

Why rush and end up having rubbish players in this area. Coleman is actively seeking players for this position, he has said as much in the last interview after the marine game.

Perhaps you want him to rush and get the likes of rundle and other has-beens in?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Thompson on the move? on 15:47 - Aug 2 with 2516 viewsD_Alien

Just logged in, and read the banner headline suggesting that someone had paid a fee to take out a contract on JT

About bloody time!

(Seriously though, good luck Joe)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Thompson on the move? on 17:34 - Aug 2 with 2371 viewsolympicdale

Thompson on the move? on 15:47 - Aug 2 by sweetcorn

Why rush and end up having rubbish players in this area. Coleman is actively seeking players for this position, he has said as much in the last interview after the marine game.

Perhaps you want him to rush and get the likes of rundle and other has-beens in?

attacking players get snapped up faster though, once you enter August most top targets have been signed by other clubs.

Life is a game of fate.

Thompson on the move? on 17:41 - Aug 2 with 2356 viewsbilbobaggins

Thompson on the move? on 17:34 - Aug 2 by olympicdale

attacking players get snapped up faster though, once you enter August most top targets have been signed by other clubs.

15k for an out of contract player that will keep us going for half a week
Thompson on the move? on 18:35 - Aug 2 with 2286 viewsShun

All the best Joey if you do go.
Login to get fewer ads

Thompson on the move? on 18:38 - Aug 2 with 2273 viewsColDale

Thompson on the move? on 17:34 - Aug 2 by olympicdale

Hilly always used to say that the best time to do business was at the end of August. Clubs are reluctant to sell players now, but come the end of the month, there will be frustrated players who haven't been making the first team looking to move on, and there will be clubs who have made bad starts looking to change things round.
Thompson on the move? on 19:18 - Aug 2 with 2205 viewsTVOS1907

Thompson on the move? on 18:38 - Aug 2 by ColDale

Hilly always used to say that the best time to do business was at the end of August. Clubs are reluctant to sell players now, but come the end of the month, there will be frustrated players who haven't been making the first team looking to move on, and there will be clubs who have made bad starts looking to change things round.

Aye, some bloke called O'Grady joined us in that period.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Thompson on the move? on 19:24 - Aug 2 with 2187 viewsD_Dale

Near the start of last season, we felt we had O'Grady and Jones who both seemed capable of scoring, plus the promising Grimes, and Akpa Akpro (if not Joe Thompson) in reserve. After O'Grady left, goals were to come - once Eyre could sort out a loan - from Ball. But those plans didn't work out.

Near the start of this season, we look unthreatening towards opposition defences, while generally strikers seem to be in short supply. Free-spending Rotherham for example have had to settle for Agard, a forward released by Yeovil after managing 6 league goals in 29 appearances. Burgess has decided to retire - though he's played as though semi-retired for years - before playing a game for Tranmere (maybe that's led Ronnie Moore to consider signing Thompson).

I hope there's no panic buying, though it looks as though Coleman's strategy will be to put the emphasis on defence and win enough low-scoring matches to stay out of danger.
Thompson on the move? on 19:47 - Aug 2 with 2136 viewsolympicdale

yeah, once you reach the last week of august, clubs get nervous, especially players into the last year of their contract, to try get any fee for them.

Life is a game of fate.

Thompson on the move? on 20:35 - Aug 2 with 2067 viewsstuartcryer

look strong this season at moment going to be hard to score against but just like kate moss nowt up front

wardle blue

Thompson on the move? on 21:02 - Aug 2 with 2011 viewsFondles

I love u Joe, please don't go.
For a right winger your everso slow.
Your one for the future, a star shining bright.
They've been saying it for seasons - they must be right?

So until next year, you'll get your chance
New players, stadium and audiance.
So here's to you, all sexy, hansome and fit
My favourite worse player - your f*cking sh*t

Xxx
Thompson on the move? on 21:10 - Aug 2 with 1994 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Thompson on the move? on 21:02 - Aug 2 by Fondles

I love u Joe, please don't go.
For a right winger your everso slow.
Your one for the future, a star shining bright.
They've been saying it for seasons - they must be right?

So until next year, you'll get your chance
New players, stadium and audiance.
So here's to you, all sexy, hansome and fit
My favourite worse player - your f*cking sh*t

Xxx

I thought Shakespeare was dead?

Sheer poetry.
Thompson on the move? on 23:20 - Aug 2 with 1892 viewsleedsdale

On the subject of replacements, there are a few names on here

http://www.thepfa.com/transferlist/listedplayers/sortbydate/cf/-1/2/
Thompson on the move? on 23:30 - Aug 2 with 1880 viewsmacro

Thompson on the move? on 23:20 - Aug 2 by leedsdale

well out of date

Obadeyi has a club in Portugal, Symes I'm sure signed for someone Orient? and others have moved on. Some interesting names mind you
Thompson on the move? on 00:44 - Aug 3 with 1839 viewsDale92

Thompson on the move? on 23:20 - Aug 2 by leedsdale

For a striker I would love us to sign someone like Steve Davies from Derby or David Connelly from Southampton, I think Anthony McNamme would be worth a look at too.

This is the One, I've waited for

Thompson on the move? on 01:58 - Aug 3 with 1811 viewsolympicdale

Thompson on the move? on 00:44 - Aug 3 by Dale92

For a striker I would love us to sign someone like Steve Davies from Derby or David Connelly from Southampton, I think Anthony McNamme would be worth a look at too.

Steve Davies has been target for Ipswich for months, he stated family reasons, saying he wants to move down south, Derby atm asking close to £1m with Ipswich offering around 500k, out of contract next year.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/news.php?storyid=20878

Life is a game of fate.

Thompson on the move? on 08:37 - Aug 3 with 1742 viewsphomem

Thompson on the move? on 00:44 - Aug 3 by Dale92

And back on planet earth... 🚀
Thompson on the move? on 12:48 - Aug 3 with 1578 viewsIOMDale

Now confirmed.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/thompson-departs-289876.aspx
Thompson on the move? on 13:04 - Aug 3 with 1538 viewsDalern

Thompson on the move? on 12:48 - Aug 3 by IOMDale

Now confirmed.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/thompson-departs-289876.aspx

http://www.tranmererovers.co.uk/

So which Thompson have they signed lol .

Up The Dale time he moved on or has he?
Thompson on the move? on 13:21 - Aug 3 with 1477 viewsThreeLions

Thompson on the move? on 13:04 - Aug 3 by Dalern

Ha ha numpties, think Chesterfield will have something to say about us selling one of their players
Thompson on the move? on 13:22 - Aug 3 with 1475 viewsD_Dale

Thompson on the move? on 13:04 - Aug 3 by Dalern

Manager Ronnie Moore said: “Joe is a great addition to the squad.

“He’s got plenty of pace, he’s good on the ball and he likes to take the opposition on.

“He can create and score goals and he’s strong in the air too. "

Just bear in mind, Ronnie, life is never without its disappointments.

Thompson on the move? on 13:23 - Aug 3 with 1465 viewsphomem

Foolishly tried to read the story via os on my mobile but all that happens is a pop up comes up blocking the story. Mind you the trannie site is just as bad
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024