Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top of league 2 or bottom of league 1, preferences? (n/t) 10:17 - Apr 11 with 1866 viewsTheRochdaleMan

Top of league 2 or bottom of league 1, preferences? (n/t) on 10:56 - Apr 11 with 1845 viewsisitme

Bottom half of League One. Better standard of football and better quality away grounds to go to is a trade off worth paying for me for fewer victories.
Top of league 2 or bottom of league 1, preferences? (n/t) on 11:02 - Apr 11 with 1829 viewselectricblue

Top of league 2 or bottom of league 1, preferences? (n/t) on 10:56 - Apr 11 by isitme

Bottom half of League One. Better standard of football and better quality away grounds to go to is a trade off worth paying for me for fewer victories.

got to agree here..
better quality of everything, football, grounds etc...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Top of league 2 or bottom of league 1, preferences? (n/t) on 11:04 - Apr 11 with 1827 viewsSFD

Top of league 2 or bottom of league 1, preferences? (n/t) on 11:02 - Apr 11 by electricblue

got to agree here..
better quality of everything, football, grounds etc...

More importantly greater income from gates and Football League
Top of league 2 or bottom of league 1, preferences? (n/t) on 11:38 - Apr 11 with 1801 viewsBarryStrange

5 mins earlier on FLS, leading to one less dose of Claridge.
Top of league 2 or bottom of league 1, preferences? (n/t) on 11:46 - Apr 11 with 1786 viewsFrog

Top of league 2 or bottom of league 1, preferences? (n/t) on 11:38 - Apr 11 by BarryStrange

5 mins earlier on FLS, leading to one less dose of Claridge.

You can get cream for that
Top of league 2 or bottom of league 1, preferences? (n/t) on 12:00 - Apr 11 with 1770 viewsJumeirahDale

Top of league two, definitely! This place is f*cking depressing at the moment.

Also - by a better standard of football in League One, I assume you mean our opponents? Arf!
Top of league 2 or bottom of league 1, preferences? (n/t) on 12:38 - Apr 11 with 1721 viewsZesh_Rehman_XII

If this question is hypothetical then I'd say top of league 2 but to be honest, I really can't see a top 12 finish next season as it stands. Need to hope Coleman can bring in some top signings. Zesh Rehman may be interested?

"Impossible is nothing when you are Zesh Rehman XII" - Zesh Rehman

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024