Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
walsall 10:07 - Mar 26 with 1072 viewselectricblue

I hate to say it but i will.
Walsall play their game in hand on us this Tuesday should they gain 3pts then thats it in my eyes, it becomes a very hard mountain to climb..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

walsall on 18:09 - Mar 26 with 895 viewsfrenzied

once your destiny is in the hands of others its over...unfortunately every opportunity we have had to alter that we have blown it ....Tranmere,Brentford ,carlisle,Notts c ...nil points from 12...awful
walsall on 18:18 - Mar 26 with 883 viewsMoonyDale

"A hard mountain to climb" is an understatement of huge proportions, it's done and dusted and has been for weeks....Can't wait for this season to end, crawl away lick the wounds and come out scrapping next season in league 2......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

walsall on 18:26 - Mar 26 with 873 viewsYorkshire_Dale

walsall on 18:18 - Mar 26 by MoonyDale

"A hard mountain to climb" is an understatement of huge proportions, it's done and dusted and has been for weeks....Can't wait for this season to end, crawl away lick the wounds and come out scrapping next season in league 2......

..............with a completely different group of players,who might,just might, give a shit?
walsall on 18:38 - Mar 26 with 856 viewsdalenumber2

who are Walsall playing?
walsall on 18:47 - Mar 26 with 845 viewselectricblue

walsall on 18:38 - Mar 26 by dalenumber2

who are Walsall playing?

Colchester...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

walsall on 09:42 - Mar 27 with 693 viewsofficialdale

Tonight could theoretically send us down if they win. We'd bell down & out. C'mon Colchester, do us a favour!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024