Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games 10:54 - Sep 21 with 2460 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales of course, but Swansea too. I get numerous messages from people regards games and opinions. Today seems to be a favourite, so many going.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 13:19 - Sep 21 with 1914 viewsDJack

You could start a matchday "vibe" thread/article providing the unfiltered thoughts and observations of our fans in attendance elsewhere.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 13:51 - Sep 21 with 1894 viewsbuilthjack

Clive has travelled

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 14:04 - Sep 21 with 1887 viewsblaenaugwentjack

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 14:11 - Sep 21 with 1880 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 13:51 - Sep 21 by builthjack

Clive has travelled

Clive lives in the away end !

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 14:58 - Sep 21 with 1855 viewsFireboy2

You can tell I am not going today, there aren't any photos 😉
It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 18:59 - Sep 21 with 1769 views3swan

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 14:11 - Sep 21 by KeithHaynes

Clive lives in the away end !

We did have to go from one side of the city to the other.

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 00:39 - Sep 22 with 1662 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 18:59 - Sep 21 by 3swan

Hope you enjoyed the day mate, I thought we were pretty decent.

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 23:41 - Sep 22 with 1531 viewsSTID2017

Was Clive there ?
Be helpful if he gave alternative directions to avoid the usual M5/M42 snarl up, even without the sheep on the road. 😁
Well done to all that travelled 👏👏👏

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 23:43 - Sep 22 with 1527 viewsSTID2017

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 18:59 - Sep 21 by 3swan

Hope you enjoyed the game and had a safe journey home.
Thanks for your help

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 08:55 - Sep 23 with 1410 views3swan

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 23:41 - Sep 22 by STID2017

Was Clive there ?
Be helpful if he gave alternative directions to avoid the usual M5/M42 snarl up, even without the sheep on the road. 😁
Well done to all that travelled 👏👏👏

Here's the alternative if you get as far as Worcester. Go off the M5 and head to Stratford and then the A46 to Coventry.
Takes longer as not the best roads.
As you're reading this after the game, it's not much use unless of course we're both in the same league next season😁
It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 10:24 - Sep 23 with 1385 viewsSTID2017

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 08:55 - Sep 23 by 3swan

Here's the alternative if you get as far as Worcester. Go off the M5 and head to Stratford and then the A46 to Coventry.
As you're reading this after the game, it's not much use unless of course we're both in the same league next season😁

I used to go to Leamington as had family there until they moved.
Also did Junc 8 and head for Stratord etc. as you say.
Also visited Stratford a few times.
Love the place

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 16:15 - Sep 23 with 1298 viewsSwans9

Uber from Coventry to new street Birmingham then standing all the way and change at Newport on the sunday. Still worth it great first half and solid second half a deserved win.
It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 19:40 - Sep 23 with 1209 viewsonehunglow

This improvement has awoken my spirit a little.
If my fellow Wirral,Jack is up for it,Blackburn will be on the agenda as well as Preston and Burnley

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 20:49 - Sep 23 with 1172 viewsbuilthjack

You just can’t beat going to live games.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 09:56 - Sep 24 with 1038 viewsonehunglow

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 20:49 - Sep 23 by builthjack

You just can’t beat going to live games.

But not everyone can so they watch via a stream and comment thus l
Still fans

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 14:52 - Sep 24 with 948 viewsLegend83

Certainly glad I made the trip up from London and survived sitting amongst the Coventry fans!

Hoping to make Luton and Watford away this year too.
It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 15:32 - Sep 24 with 916 viewsFireboy2

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 14:52 - Sep 24 by Legend83

Certainly glad I made the trip up from London and survived sitting amongst the Coventry fans!

Hoping to make Luton and Watford away this year too.

What was it like sitting on your hands 😉
It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 20:41 - Sep 24 with 832 viewsSullutaCreturned

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 08:55 - Sep 23 by 3swan

We got stuck, we were coming off at the next junction to take the A46, we could have come off a bit earlier but then, we didn't know about the sheep at that point, then the traffic came to a standstill and we were 3 mile short of the junction but agonisingly just a few hundred yards past the last one.

Made it in time though.

The parking is a real rip off at the arena, they charge 16.50 for 24 hours but charge away fans 18 quid!
It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 21:23 - Sep 24 with 790 views3swan

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 20:41 - Sep 24 by SullutaCreturned

We got stuck, we were coming off at the next junction to take the A46, we could have come off a bit earlier but then, we didn't know about the sheep at that point, then the traffic came to a standstill and we were 3 mile short of the junction but agonisingly just a few hundred yards past the last one.

Made it in time though.

The parking is a real rip off at the arena, they charge 16.50 for 24 hours but charge away fans 18 quid!

Motorways just like technology, great when they work.

No chance of a U turn, been in much the same situation in the past, sitting there thinking why didn't I just turn off when I could.
It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 09:46 - Sep 25 with 675 viewsLegend83

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 15:32 - Sep 24 by Fireboy2

What was it like sitting on your hands 😉

Excruciating!

I let out a little strangled cough when Cooper scored the 2nd...

...but I also realised that I could shout "come on City" and no-one would know the difference .
It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 10:15 - Sep 25 with 650 viewsonehunglow

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 09:46 - Sep 25 by Legend83

Excruciating!

...but I also realised that I could shout "come on City" and no-one would know the difference .

Nothing that
I watched the post Shankly game at Anfield from the Centre Stand
2-0 was really surreal before reality kicked me in the nuts

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 11:19 - Sep 25 with 596 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 10:15 - Sep 25 by onehunglow

Nothing that
I watched the post Shankly game at Anfield from the Centre Stand
2-0 was really surreal before reality kicked me in the nuts

And we didn’t even celebrate a draw, like the others, it was like we lost the game.

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 12:47 - Sep 25 with 545 viewsonehunglow

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 11:19 - Sep 25 by KeithHaynes

And we didn’t even celebrate a draw, like the others, it was like we lost the game.

Yes .A great chance to upset the Koppites
Mr Davies in goal to blame really

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 15:14 - Sep 25 with 502 viewsFireboy2

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 09:46 - Sep 25 by Legend83

Excruciating!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 16:21 - Sep 25 with 468 viewsEagleEye

It’s good to see so many site regulars and others going to games on 11:19 - Sep 25 by KeithHaynes

It was a great day in the club’s history & yes it did feel like a loss. Spoilt by the shenanigans in the park & at the supporters coach area where it was kicking off everywhere after the game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024