Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyler and Sints cam comms at Luton 22:20 - Sep 4 with 2784 viewsbosh67

Really great stuff. A few people have commented that Tyler isn't even an Rs fan. Watch this and you'll see that even if he wasn't he is fast falling in love with all things Rangers. Kicks every ball, silently sings all the songs. Great relationship with Andy. Not an easy job to commentate but great work from both of them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tyler and Sints cam comms at Luton on 22:39 - Sep 4 with 2688 viewsconnell10

Nice to see Alan Parry and Bradley Allen enjoying the game also.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tyler and Sints cam comms at Luton on 22:43 - Sep 4 with 2652 viewsFDC

Had the misfortune of watching our games on opposition streams a good few times and always struck by how inferior the commentary usually is. The Luton stream commentary was comically bad the other week, just so biased and lacking in any objectivity whatsoever
Tyler and Sints cam comms at Luton on 22:48 - Sep 4 with 2607 viewsqueensparker

Fair play to him - Nick London was a big part of QPR and it felt a bit harsh when he was unceremoniously dumped but young Tyler has been excellent. Great to see his passion there, he does a few commentaries for other teams but he’s clearly caught the bug
Tyler and Sints cam comms at Luton on 23:09 - Sep 4 with 2459 viewsnumptydumpty

I think Patrick Bamford has some dirt on Nick London as the love lost between the two was rather evident. Tongue in cheek comment !!!

I enjoyed London's commentaries as was a Rangers fan but good luck to Tyler.

He Is a young guy trying to begin a career in commentating and with more and more need for live commentaries, there are more opportunities.

It's a job that takes a lot of background knowledge and prepared for the unexpected always and tone etc so important and he is doing a decent job so far.

I certainly couldn't do it.

Always great with Andy Sinton's cheer everytime we have scored. Hopefully many more yelps from the great man this season.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Tyler and Sints cam comms at Luton on 08:05 - Sep 5 with 1825 viewseastside_r

Tyler and Sints cam comms at Luton on 22:39 - Sep 4 by connell10

Nice to see Alan Parry and Bradley Allen enjoying the game also.

Alan? LOL I think Phil Parry is much younger and a better broadcaster.
Tyler and Sints cam comms at Luton on 08:10 - Sep 5 with 1796 viewskernowhoop

Tyler and Sints cam comms at Luton on 23:09 - Sep 4 by numptydumpty

I think Patrick Bamford has some dirt on Nick London as the love lost between the two was rather evident. Tongue in cheek comment !!!

I enjoyed London's commentaries as was a Rangers fan but good luck to Tyler.

He Is a young guy trying to begin a career in commentating and with more and more need for live commentaries, there are more opportunities.

It's a job that takes a lot of background knowledge and prepared for the unexpected always and tone etc so important and he is doing a decent job so far.

I certainly couldn't do it.

Always great with Andy Sinton's cheer everytime we have scored. Hopefully many more yelps from the great man this season.

So true, numptydumpy.
A few years ago, there was a wonderful example of how much more difficult it is than people think. Anyone remember that famous radio commentary by Phil Neville?
Tyler and Sints cam comms at Luton on 10:14 - Sep 5 with 1383 viewsGaryT

Who's Dave and did he get the message on the back of the notepad?
Tyler and Sints cam comms at Luton on 12:59 - Sep 5 with 924 viewsBrizR

I've really enjoyed Tyler's commentary since he joined, I think he does a great job and in particular his style strikes a good balance of working for the audio-only stream too. It's interesting to see him switch on and off on the comms cam - you can see him turn on professional mode for the immediate seconds post-goal, then relax and start celebrating once he stops talking. I think he's a Leicester fan outside of work but he's clearly having a great time here and enjoying being at our club.
Login to get fewer ads

Tyler and Sints cam comms at Luton on 13:07 - Sep 5 with 899 viewsbosh67

Tyler and Sints cam comms at Luton on 12:59 - Sep 5 by BrizR

I've really enjoyed Tyler's commentary since he joined, I think he does a great job and in particular his style strikes a good balance of working for the audio-only stream too. It's interesting to see him switch on and off on the comms cam - you can see him turn on professional mode for the immediate seconds post-goal, then relax and start celebrating once he stops talking. I think he's a Leicester fan outside of work but he's clearly having a great time here and enjoying being at our club.

Yes I really feel like he's adopted us and has real passion for the club.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024