Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nardi 22:16 - Aug 30 with 2779 viewssilky

Earnt that win this evening! Couple of great saves in that 2nd half. Shame about the Dunne OG.

Blessed with Keepers at the club currently!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Nardi on 22:18 - Aug 30 with 2749 viewsHAYESBOY

The one on one smother save kept it at just one down. Without that save we would not have had any momentum to go on and win the game.
We have two very good keepers.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Nardi on 22:23 - Aug 30 with 2646 viewsJimmyR

He was exceptional!
Nardi on 22:25 - Aug 30 with 2623 viewsbosh67

Save at the start of the second half was from the top Peter Schmeichel drawer. Incredible save.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nardi on 22:29 - Aug 30 with 2525 viewsaston_hoop

Has a habit of being really quick off his line and making himself really big. Showed this a bit in pre season and again today. Really catches out strikers at this level

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Nardi on 22:41 - Aug 30 with 2332 viewsdavman

Great display and a good response to how well Walsh did on Wednesday.

Some seem to think Walsh should be first choice. Not yet. Nardi has not put a foot wrong despite the fact that we have conceded 7 in 4 league games already.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Nardi on 23:30 - Aug 30 with 2028 viewsChrisNW6

I must admit I have been silently underwhelmed by Nardi up to now and holding back on questioning whether he was a great acquisition. I was concerned about his size and whether he would command the box and save long range efforts.

Glad I did hold back, as he seems to be a fantastic shot stopper and confidence is growing.
Nardi on 00:10 - Aug 31 with 1851 viewsnumptydumpty

Thought first half he was hesitant but the one on one save was the turning point of the match and fair play to him for that.

Most goals we have conceded have been impossible to save and two or three worldies also.

Very good with his feet.

Walsh though is pressing hard so a healthy position to be in.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Nardi on 00:10 - Aug 31 with 1854 viewsted_hendrix

What a great save on about the 85th minute.

He's good (and so are we)

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Nardi on 11:03 - Aug 31 with 952 viewsfrancisbowles

He was really good and kept us in the game. That drop kick was a bit rubbish though. Fortunately, we managed to deal with it.😬😁
Nardi on 11:13 - Aug 31 with 912 viewsSuperhoops2808

Nardi on 00:10 - Aug 31 by ted_hendrix

What a great save on about the 85th minute.

He's good (and so are we)

That save for me won us the 3 points.

Had to ignore some people on FB last night slating Nardi. Think he is an acquisition that long term will work out well for us
Nardi on 11:22 - Aug 31 with 868 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Aside from the exceptional saves last night the guy has an energy and bounce about him that's infectious. It somehow feels like the whole team has more energy this season and I feel like a good part of that is driven by Nardi. Couldn't be much further from Begovic who felt like he did the exact opposite.

So far he feels like a wonderful, wonderful signing.
Nardi on 11:23 - Aug 31 with 861 viewsbaz_qpr

Shop stopping was exceptional last night and you can see this is his strength along with one on ones. I'm not wholly convinced with his handling and command of the box especially with crosses where he can be very rooted to his line, and that impacts the defence. Who have to be a couple of yards deeper
Nardi on 12:42 - Aug 31 with 658 viewsfrancisbowles

Nardi on 11:23 - Aug 31 by baz_qpr

Shop stopping was exceptional last night and you can see this is his strength along with one on ones. I'm not wholly convinced with his handling and command of the box especially with crosses where he can be very rooted to his line, and that impacts the defence. Who have to be a couple of yards deeper

No such thing as a perfect keeper at this level. If coming for crosses isn't his strength, then, most of the time, let the defenders deal with it and stay in the goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024