Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celar and Kolli 13:43 - Aug 10 with 11080 viewsThe_Beast1976

Both absolutely pony. Will never be good enough. Prefer Dykes up front to either of these two. Hopefully MC can get a striker in somehow
Celar and Kolli on 13:57 - Aug 10 with 7233 viewshoops_legend

So kolli got a great assist

Celar is making his first start and you write them off already?

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

Celar and Kolli on 13:58 - Aug 10 with 7212 viewsCamberleyR

Nothing like giving a new signing a chance.

And that's nothing like giving a new signing a chance.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Celar and Kolli on 14:00 - Aug 10 with 7193 viewsQPunkR

Bit early for all this business isn't it?

QPR - "shit but local"

Celar and Kolli on 14:08 - Aug 10 with 7131 viewsted_hendrix

Knock this shit on the head.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Celar and Kolli on 14:18 - Aug 10 with 7052 viewsFredManRave

Premature Articulation

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Celar and Kolli on 14:28 - Aug 10 with 6929 viewsPdog

60 mins into the 1st game of the season. Gotta love these fans, emotions swaying like the wind..
Celar and Kolli on 14:31 - Aug 10 with 6830 viewsOakR

This must be a record for earliest time to write someone off - not even a full game!

Poll: Will we stay up?

Celar and Kolli on 14:34 - Aug 10 with 6782 viewsAntti_Heinola

Celar was anonymous, but wasnt it a Boro striker who had a quiet start last year then scored tons in the second half of the season?
Kolli gave it away a little cheaply, but superb assist and he’ll be a good player for us.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Celar and Kolli on 14:38 - Aug 10 with 6716 viewstheone_theonly

come on, it’s the first game of the season. I thought kolli actually played quite well and got a superb assist. Celar got absolutely no service from Kolli or Smyth- not exactly his fault is it? at least chair and (hopefully) our new wingers will be able to put a ball in the box
Celar and Kolli on 14:41 - Aug 10 with 6661 viewsTheDoudouDolls

I didn’t think much of Celar but when the midfield were non-existent, I’m not sure what he could have done to show anything of note on debut.

Kolli put in a good ball for the goal but didn’t do much else, though again, we didn’t have any of the ball to do anything with.

I wouldn’t write them off but it wasn’t a good performance across the board.
Celar and Kolli on 14:44 - Aug 10 with 6591 viewsKerryE

Oh dear, here we go.....
Celar and Kolli on 14:51 - Aug 10 with 6439 viewsaston_hoop

Wow, this must be trolling

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Celar and Kolli on 14:58 - Aug 10 with 6332 viewsPaddyhoops

Good assist from Kolli but Celar got no service from a midfield who weren’t quiet on it today.
Field was disappointing today and I don’t say that often .
We didn’t work hard enough all round .
Chair a big miss today . Shows what a quality player he is and how much we miss him .
Celar and Kolli on 15:04 - Aug 10 with 6239 viewsBurnleyhoop

Celar and Kolli on 14:34 - Aug 10 by Antti_Heinola

Celar was anonymous, but wasnt it a Boro striker who had a quiet start last year then scored tons in the second half of the season?
Kolli gave it away a little cheaply, but superb assist and he’ll be a good player for us.

Agree, there is a good player in Kolli. Needs a full season playing before he really finds his groove, but the potential is definitely there.

Daft to write Celar off after his first game and home debut. We are still very much a work in progress and probably won’t gel until mid season.
Celar and Kolli on 15:06 - Aug 10 with 6217 viewsrbee

Silly post. Will our fans never learn? Sir Les was pony when he first played for us as was Furlong, Helguson etc

I do have concerns for Celar but only because he hasn't had a proper break since playing in the Euros.
Celar and Kolli on 15:10 - Aug 10 with 6144 viewspaulparker

This season has started way to early for us
This squad needs major surgery on it to be competitive , it’s going to be at least until the end of this month before we have a full squad plus it’s going to take time for them to bed in
I wouldn’t expect anything until October for this team to start getting results

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Celar and Kolli on 15:28 - Aug 10 with 5904 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Yes, first game but I was extremely disappointed in Celar. I expected him to show more, run about, chase balls, press but he barely moved all afternoon. Perhaps that's because we weren't pressing as a team? All very strange.
Celar and Kolli on 15:31 - Aug 10 with 5864 viewsquickpassrotter

What a load of nonsense. 90 minutes played. A long old season ahead.
Celar and Kolli on 15:32 - Aug 10 with 5826 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Celar and Kolli on 15:10 - Aug 10 by paulparker

This season has started way to early for us
This squad needs major surgery on it to be competitive , it’s going to be at least until the end of this month before we have a full squad plus it’s going to take time for them to bed in
I wouldn’t expect anything until October for this team to start getting results

Agree with this post as we seemed off the pace today.
Our main strength is our back 4 but got beaten for 2 headers and left their best player alone in front of our keeper for the 3rd (stunning finish though).
Did not read match thread yet but it looked a clear penalty to us before they broke the full length of the pitch and killed the game off .
Happened a few times last year also we nearly score then 30 seconds later are picking the ball out of our net its so frustrating .
Not going to write off our new striker Celar yet but Frey is too slow and a different striker could have scored twice ii that second half IMO.
Marti looked very angry today not sure if it was us or the officials but a bad start all around
Celar and Kolli on 15:46 - Aug 10 with 5668 viewsPBLOCK

And the winner for Toys out of the Pram is…..

Come on it’s one game, disappointing, yes hugely but writing off a 19 year old kid who got an assist and was making if not his first starts one of his first few is ridiculous give the kid a break. He looks to have ability but playing Under 18’s and reserves it’s gonna take him time

Writing off a striker who has had hardly a break having played at The Euros, has moved to a new country is bedding in and got no service? Once again give him time. I remember a bloke near me proclaiming Austin would never make it at Rangers as long as he had a hole in his ar$e as he didn’t score in his first few league games. I hope the surgery for that gentleman was successful

If I’m 18 months you are correct and indeed he appears to be the b@st@rd love child of Bob Taylor and Adam Czerkas then please come back on and fill your boots
Celar and Kolli on 15:48 - Aug 10 with 5643 viewsGloucs_R

We need to learn from what we did with Sinclair.

Kolli is not a championship level player, yet.

He needs a season on loan in league 1 or 2.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Celar and Kolli on 16:11 - Aug 10 with 5342 viewsNed_Kennedys

That OP post is possibly the most ridiculous I have seen on here….. and I have read most of Bazzaintheloft’s posts.
Celar and Kolli on 16:35 - Aug 10 with 5076 viewsJimmyR

Celar and Kolli on 14:00 - Aug 10 by QPunkR

Bit early for all this business isn't it?

Nope, light the torches, sharpen the knives, fetch the pitch forks and lock up your virgins…

QPR have lost, in a pretty damp, soggy fashion - I suppose we could all start supporting Man City?
Celar and Kolli on 16:38 - Aug 10 with 5033 viewsJimmyR

Celar and Kolli on 15:48 - Aug 10 by Gloucs_R

We need to learn from what we did with Sinclair.

Kolli is not a championship level player, yet.

He needs a season on loan in league 1 or 2.

What sell him for 2 mil?

I thought kolli did alright
Celar and Kolli on 16:51 - Aug 10 with 4816 viewsGloucs_R

Celar and Kolli on 16:38 - Aug 10 by JimmyR

What sell him for 2 mil?

I thought kolli did alright

I really like him. I think he's got a fantastic future. But both Chair and Eze had really successful loans, which I believe helped their long term prospects.

With Sinclair, I feel we rushed him into the first team and expectations were too high.

I really hope we can protect Kolli and nurture him properly.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024