Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years 18:49 - Aug 3 with 2999 views1teeminants

I’m still in London, Dibling was quality. Chelsea thanks for that 😀.

He will be something special this kid . Everyone’s raving about him. He reminds me of Le Tiss ffs he went on a mazy run and no one could stop him and his close control is brilliant . Apart from him it was pretty dull tbh . Yes I’ve had a few ffs 🍺🍺🍺

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 18:54 - Aug 3 with 2971 viewsPatfromPoole

I genuinely fear he won’t get much game time in the Prem for us.

I doubt Martin will have the courage to play him in a central position, and he will be slung out on the wing, where there will be a big onus placed on him to defend.

Hope I’m wrong.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 19:02 - Aug 3 with 2942 viewsRon11

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 18:54 - Aug 3 by PatfromPoole

I doubt Martin will have the courage to play him in a central position, and he will be slung out on the wing, where there will be a big onus placed on him to defend.

Hope I’m wrong.

I hope you're wrong too, if Martin does stuff like that this season he should definitely be gone.
Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 19:51 - Aug 3 with 2850 viewsLondonSaint76

1Teem - Let’s hope Dibling is like Le Tiss in two ways, skill as shown today but also of a similar mindset in his love for SFC so he will stick with us and become the 2020’s/30’s player that can keep us up. Wishful thinking no doubt but he didn’t like Chelsea and came back so here’s hoping that love for SFC lasts a long time 🙂
Enjoy the beers 🍻 🍻

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 19:55 - Aug 3 with 2835 viewsdirk_doone

He's our best player so he should be in the starting lineup at Newcastle.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 20:17 - Aug 3 with 2789 views1teeminants

Also Not a skate in sight from 8 am this morning until now.

Let’s stop blowing these things out of proportion.

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 20:35 - Aug 3 with 2742 viewsdirk_doone

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 20:17 - Aug 3 by 1teeminants

They must have heard you were there.

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 10:58 - Aug 4 with 2364 viewsChesham_Saint

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 20:17 - Aug 3 by 1teeminants

Presumably all their "fighting men" were on manoeuvres up north helping out with the riots?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 12:28 - Aug 4 with 2286 views1teeminants

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 10:58 - Aug 4 by Chesham_Saint

Presumably all their "fighting men" were on manoeuvres up north helping out with the riots?

There was a massive police presence at Waterloo, police with full riot gear and helicopters flying above but I was told this was due to a far right March in London .

Login to get fewer ads

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 21:46 - Aug 4 with 2055 viewscotswoldsaint

Watford FA Cup replay at home last season, they couldn't lay a glove on him, pure class. I agree he needs to start against Newcastle (who in turn are unlikely to have done their 'homework' on him). Is Russell brave enough?
Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 08:43 - Aug 5 with 1814 viewsBerber

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 10:58 - Aug 4 by Chesham_Saint

I did wonder.

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 22:34 - Sep 14 with 1312 views1teeminants

Bump

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 00:29 - Sep 15 with 1182 viewscocklebreath

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 22:34 - Sep 14 by 1teeminants

Bump

He’s class, he looks and plays like Le tiss, looks like he’s strolling and then goes past players with ease. Only good thing about todays game.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 08:11 - Sep 15 with 1005 viewssaint22

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 00:29 - Sep 15 by cocklebreath

He’s class, he looks and plays like Le tiss, looks like he’s strolling and then goes past players with ease. Only good thing about todays game.

Total class
I wonder if he is best suited to a floating number 10 role?
He won the penalty yesterday by taking a player on, something we severely lack and if he is doing that in the middle of the goal we will get endless free kicks in dangerous areas
Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 09:08 - Sep 15 with 939 viewsdirk_doone

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 18:54 - Aug 3 by PatfromPoole

Hope I’m wrong.

I agree. The same will happen with Dibling that happened with Bale and Mane. He'll move to a big club at the end of the season, where he'll be played farther forward as a striker and score loads of goals. Sticking him out on the wing, when we have so many other wide players is a waste of our best attacking player.

He still does some damage when he cuts in but he should be allowed to do so much more and then he would get us the goals we so desperately need. Instead we had Archer where Dibling should be, and he is not in the same class as him, either as a finisher or at beating defenders. That run and curling shot Dibling made, which Onana just managed to tip away, reminded me of Le Tissier.

Now that they've seen him play, I wouldn't be surprised if Man United bid for him next summer and, of course, Liverpool will also be interested.
[Post edited 15 Sep 9:19]

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 14:33 - Sep 15 with 702 viewsGRIM

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 09:08 - Sep 15 by dirk_doone

I agree. The same will happen with Dibling that happened with Bale and Mane. He'll move to a big club at the end of the season, where he'll be played farther forward as a striker and score loads of goals. Sticking him out on the wing, when we have so many other wide players is a waste of our best attacking player.

He still does some damage when he cuts in but he should be allowed to do so much more and then he would get us the goals we so desperately need. Instead we had Archer where Dibling should be, and he is not in the same class as him, either as a finisher or at beating defenders. That run and curling shot Dibling made, which Onana just managed to tip away, reminded me of Le Tissier.

Now that they've seen him play, I wouldn't be surprised if Man United bid for him next summer and, of course, Liverpool will also be interested.
[Post edited 15 Sep 9:19]

I agree, Dibbles is Big , Strong , Quick & talented.
He's a natural goalscorer & I reckon he would develop into a great ctr forward.
Come on RM be brave & try Dibbles as a striker.
Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 14:58 - Sep 15 with 647 viewsBridders2

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 14:33 - Sep 15 by GRIM

I agree, Dibbles is Big , Strong , Quick & talented.
He's a natural goalscorer & I reckon he would develop into a great ctr forward.
Come on RM be brave & try Dibbles as a striker.

Please, don't start calling him Dibbles, if that catches on it'll be Shite! And if the Wall start singing that he'll definitely leave.
His name is Dibling.
Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 15:15 - Sep 15 with 590 viewsGRIM

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 14:58 - Sep 15 by Bridders2

Please, don't start calling him Dibbles, if that catches on it'll be Shite! And if the Wall start singing that he'll definitely leave.
His name is Dibling.

No quibbling, it's Dibling.
Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 15:24 - Sep 15 with 581 viewsLondonSaint76

One quote Nick made when the over funded vultures were circling around Livremento was that the big 6 wouldn’t allow a player of Livremento’s quality to remain at Southampton - wouldn’t allow, I found that quite a chilling statement but very true. I think we will face the same problem with Dibling very soon. The catch 22 situation is that we desperately need his skills on the pitch to help us going forwards but the more we play him the more attention he will draw to himself from the usual suspects. SR need to address his contract situation as a matter of urgency as according to flashscore his current contract expires in June 2025 - he needs a new vastly improved long term contract with a huge buy out / release clause included and I mean eye wateringly huge.
The only crumb of comfort I cling to is the fact Dibling tried the bright lights of Chelsea but soon wanted to come back home to the Saints so I am just hoping he will emulate MLT in another way and be happy to remain a Saint for a good while to come

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 22:59 - Sep 15 with 449 viewsfelly1

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 15:24 - Sep 15 by LondonSaint76

One quote Nick made when the over funded vultures were circling around Livremento was that the big 6 wouldn’t allow a player of Livremento’s quality to remain at Southampton - wouldn’t allow, I found that quite a chilling statement but very true. I think we will face the same problem with Dibling very soon. The catch 22 situation is that we desperately need his skills on the pitch to help us going forwards but the more we play him the more attention he will draw to himself from the usual suspects. SR need to address his contract situation as a matter of urgency as according to flashscore his current contract expires in June 2025 - he needs a new vastly improved long term contract with a huge buy out / release clause included and I mean eye wateringly huge.
The only crumb of comfort I cling to is the fact Dibling tried the bright lights of Chelsea but soon wanted to come back home to the Saints so I am just hoping he will emulate MLT in another way and be happy to remain a Saint for a good while to come

Forget the doom and gloom, what a privilege to see a talent like Dibling in our shirt.

Saviour it whilst it lasts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024