Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 20:11 - Jul 11 with 1238 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/swansea-city-chase-lee-gi-hyuk-and-celtics-oh-

3 south Koreans in coming?
wow these deals come together.
We will be supported in South Korea big time.
Also the extra attendance and sponsorship deals that could follow.
Could be the way to bridge the gap.

Coleman this comes off and I hope other people see you have a clear strategy and vison for the club.

Last time it was the Spanish market.
This could make the Swans Asia's no1 team.
The amount of people there buying match passes will explode.

For the type of football Luke Williams demands, This could be a match made in heaven for us.
If we are indeed a trading club as the club propaganda says.
These deals could land us in easy street soon.
As loans have no resale value replenish stock and development is the way forward.

Even when we were a premier league side we were still a selling club.

GOD ALIVE I AM EXCITED 😊 👍
COME ON THE ðŸĶĒðŸĶĒðŸĶĒðŸĶĒðŸĶĒðŸĶĒ ðŸĶĒðŸĶĒðŸĶĒðŸĶĒðŸĶĒðŸĶĒðŸĶĒ S

Poll: Pre season prediction on final League position

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 20:20 - Jul 11 with 1207 viewsSwans9

In the 8 years what first team 11 have we built.
A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 20:27 - Jul 11 with 1185 viewsraynor94

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 20:20 - Jul 11 by Swans9

Look forward not back, these could be exciting times with these deals in the pipeline

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 20:39 - Jul 11 with 1156 viewsWhiterockin

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 20:27 - Jul 11 by raynor94

Look forward not back, these could be exciting times with these deals in the pipeline

Who have we actually signed so far this window.
A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 20:45 - Jul 11 with 1138 viewsraynor94

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 20:39 - Jul 11 by Whiterockin

Who have we actually signed so far this window.

Eom and Franco are done deals, and there's another few in the pipeline

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 20:51 - Jul 11 with 1098 viewsWhiterockin

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 20:45 - Jul 11 by raynor94

Eom and Franco are done deals, and there's another few in the pipeline

I know
A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 20:52 - Jul 11 with 1083 viewsraynor94

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 20:51 - Jul 11 by Whiterockin

I know

😉👍

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 00:53 - Jul 12 with 908 viewsRhonddaSwans

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 20:20 - Jul 11 by Swans9

Name the players that have come and gone.

Look at the Euro finals squad.

Who use to play for us.
Look at our sales over the last 8 years.
Without them we would be bankrupt.
It is easy taking about spending someone else's money. Isn't it ðŸĪ”

We are signing players from around the world.
If It was my millions I would want it to pay off.
Lets wait untill the end of the window before we start being critical.
Coleman sticks to his word more permanents than loans I am happy.
[Post edited 12 Jul 0:55]

Poll: Pre season prediction on final League position

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 03:23 - Jul 12 with 856 viewsKeithHaynes

Three large loans have been paid off in the last month or so.

Not sure what it indicates, but they have been.,

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 06:27 - Jul 12 with 770 viewsWhiterockin

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 03:23 - Jul 12 by KeithHaynes

Three large loans have been paid off in the last month or so.

Not sure what it indicates, but they have been.,

I put that on the "Swansea City Finances" thread, that the three outstanding charges registered at Companies House were cleared in full on the 10th of this month. I then questioned as to whether this would have an impact on our transfer business this year, there have been no replies.
A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 09:51 - Jul 12 with 599 viewsKeithHaynes

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 06:27 - Jul 12 by Whiterockin

I put that on the "Swansea City Finances" thread, that the three outstanding charges registered at Companies House were cleared in full on the 10th of this month. I then questioned as to whether this would have an impact on our transfer business this year, there have been no replies.

So busy on here these days, but my view ?

Early stages of selling the club.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 10:07 - Jul 12 with 560 viewsDr_Winston

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 09:51 - Jul 12 by KeithHaynes

Do we think that the "original" investors are looking to sell or has basically everyone who has recently gotten involved had enough?

Nobody who has bought in over the last 2/3 years should have done so without being fully aware of how expensive running a Championship football club is so it would be an unusual move to decide after a relatively short length of time that they've had enough already.

Possibly making the place look more attractive for a partial sale/additional investors if I had to hazard a guess.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 10:19 - Jul 12 with 538 viewsWhiterockin

A clear picture emerging for club strategy and recruitment 😁 on 09:51 - Jul 12 by KeithHaynes

It basically means we are completely debt free, the first time in years because of the ongoing charges. I think the only debt we can have is for staged payments for player purchases.

As these charges have been cleared without any new share investment and without any inward investment the money must have come from this year's budget. Hence my question as to whether it will impact player recruitment this season. IMO it must have an impact, unless as you say they are setting up to sell or fresh investment is imminent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024