Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SooKnackered 23:28 - Jun 19 with 736 viewsbuilthjack

Could he become the first sitting PM in history to lose his seat?
It’s a possibility.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

SooKnackered on 06:56 - Jun 20 with 691 viewsYrAlarch

Great ... and pave the way for the return of Boris!
Whatever you think of him, at least he has a bit of integrity.
SooKnackered on 08:08 - Jun 20 with 659 viewsWhiterockin

He will just go straight to the House of Lords and make decisions on the laws Labour want to pass.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

SooKnackered on 08:29 - Jun 20 with 643 viewsonehunglow

And another one ffs

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

SooKnackered on 16:17 - Jun 20 with 580 viewsSullutaCreturned

Lets face it, it's what he deserves. Him and the majority of his cabinet. We may not know if Starmer will be any good but we have endless proof of how rubbish and corrupt the tories are.
SooKnackered on 20:27 - Jun 26 with 456 viewsbuilthjack

One more week of this fraudster.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

SooKnackered on 20:51 - Jun 26 with 442 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

SooKnackered on 16:17 - Jun 20 by SullutaCreturned

Lets face it, it's what he deserves. Him and the majority of his cabinet. We may not know if Starmer will be any good but we have endless proof of how rubbish and corrupt the tories are.

They absolutely do deserve it. It’ll be worth staying up til the early hours of July 5th just to see the look on their faces live as it happens.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

SooKnackered on 21:07 - Jun 26 with 428 viewsGwyn737

SooKnackered on 20:27 - Jun 26 by builthjack

One more week of this fraudster.

CCHQ have changed their twitter handle to ‘Tax Fact Check’ and are pretending to be independent while tweeting lies.

I think I’m going to pull an all nighter on election night and watch them implode with great delight.
SooKnackered on 22:42 - Jun 26 with 373 viewsmajorraglan

SooKnackered on 21:07 - Jun 26 by Gwyn737

CCHQ have changed their twitter handle to ‘Tax Fact Check’ and are pretending to be independent while tweeting lies.

I think I’m going to pull an all nighter on election night and watch them implode with great delight.

It’s not the first time they've done something like this, something similar happened in 2019.

The Conservatives are now misleading people by posting duff information to win votes.

Is this really the standard we expect from the UK government?

The BBC made a point of fact checking the small board and tax claims on the news and pointed out the spurious nature of the Conservatives £2k tax hit.

Sadly, there’s plenty of people who’ll be tricked by the CCHQ actions.
[Post edited 26 Jun 22:43]
Login to get fewer ads

SooKnackered on 22:59 - Jun 26 with 354 viewsDJack

SooKnackered on 20:51 - Jun 26 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

They absolutely do deserve it. It’ll be worth staying up til the early hours of July 5th just to see the look on their faces live as it happens.

This.

I think I'll be in work on the Friday utterly knackered but relieved that they've gone.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

SooKnackered on 21:06 - Jun 28 with 238 viewsbuilthjack

SooKnackered on 22:59 - Jun 26 by DJack

This.

I think I'll be in work on the Friday utterly knackered but relieved that they've gone.

One more week of Tory lies.
I doubt very much that they will stop lying even after the whitewash it’s what they do.

SooKnackered on 09:35 - Jun 29 with 160 viewsonehunglow

SooKnackered on 21:06 - Jun 28 by builthjack

One more week of Tory lies.
I doubt very much that they will stop lying even after the whitewash it’s what they do.

And then into the unknown
It’s not very edifying a prospect.
Still,no more tedious Tory verbal assaults
God help us

SooKnackered on 09:44 - Jun 29 with 157 viewsYrAlarch

SooKnackered on 20:51 - Jun 26 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It could, even should, be more enjoyable than 1997. That was pretty spectacular.
SooKnackered on 10:13 - Jun 29 with 151 viewsonehunglow

SooKnackered on 22:59 - Jun 26 by DJack

This.

Some big names gonna go.
Then,they will have to get by with real work or doing those speaking tours
Sorry to see Penny Mordaunt go though with that impressive décolletage
A man could die there

SooKnackered on 10:18 - Jun 29 with 149 viewsraynor94

Glad to see the back of them, but how long will the honeymoon period last?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

SooKnackered on 14:17 - Jun 29 with 110 viewsmajorraglan

SooKnackered on 09:44 - Jun 29 by YrAlarch

It could, even should, be more enjoyable than 1997. That was pretty spectacular.

I can remember coming home from work and staying up all night watching the election results, it was a breath of fresh air and there was a lot of optimism.

John Major wasn’t a very popular leader, he was portrayed as grey and boring, but he had a much better moral compass and was more competent than many and most of his predecessors. Had it not been for the fact we’d endured 18 years of Conservative rule and people had had a guts full at any other election he may have got back in.

In some ways I think we’re back in 1997, people have had a guts full of the Conservatives. The arguing, bickering, sniping etc and then there’s Boris - he’s revered by Tory Party members but generally despised and disliked by almost everyone else on account of the parties, the lies etc. Truss is also disliked and seen as being responsible for overseeing an shambolic budget and reign. Sunak in many ways is more competent and knowledgable than his predecessors, but he’s surrounded himself with people of questionable judgement and is perceived as stabbing Boris in the back by the national press when in reality Boris was caught out lying over a serious matter. I think (and hope) the road has run out for this collection of charlatans we have in government.
[Post edited 29 Jun 17:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024