Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper to Leicester??? 09:14 - Jun 19 with 1865 viewsRhonddaSwans

Advanced talks apparently 😂.
See you next season Leicester.

Poll: Pre season prediction on final League position

Steve Cooper to Leicester??? on 20:35 - Jul 8 with 315 viewsFireboy2

Steve Cooper to Leicester??? on 20:24 - Jul 8 by vetchonian

Martin was nowhere near Coopers success at our club...Cooper twice got us to the play offs ...Martin fluked 3 points off it only after Kaplan had a word in his ear...Cooper took a club from bottom of the Championship to the PL Martin took a recently relegated PL side back up...and again fluked the play off final where Leeds out possessed Martins Southampton and had more attempts at goal but couldn't finish.
The "support " he gets here amazes me his football was dire and dull. ..remember his first season we couldn't beat Middlesboro away who were bottom of the league at the time despite having 80 % possesion. Had we had to watch Martin ball under the conditions we saw Coopers on TV with no crowds I'm sure many would have been reaching for the remote.
But yes the owners have managed to pee managers off....let's hope that's not an ongoing issue

Here we go 🙄
Steve Cooper to Leicester??? on 21:12 - Jul 8 with 233 viewspencoedjack

Steve Cooper to Leicester??? on 20:24 - Jul 8 by vetchonian

Martin was nowhere near Coopers success at our club...Cooper twice got us to the play offs ...Martin fluked 3 points off it only after Kaplan had a word in his ear...Cooper took a club from bottom of the Championship to the PL Martin took a recently relegated PL side back up...and again fluked the play off final where Leeds out possessed Martins Southampton and had more attempts at goal but couldn't finish.
The "support " he gets here amazes me his football was dire and dull. ..remember his first season we couldn't beat Middlesboro away who were bottom of the league at the time despite having 80 % possesion. Had we had to watch Martin ball under the conditions we saw Coopers on TV with no crowds I'm sure many would have been reaching for the remote.
But yes the owners have managed to pee managers off....let's hope that's not an ongoing issue

Fully agree with that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024