Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don Goodman 21:54 - May 26 with 4476 viewsTGRRRSSS

Should be banned from Loftus Road for life, I checked never played for Derby.
Overreacting I think not
Don Goodman on 13:14 - May 27 with 752 viewsted_hendrix

Don Goodman on 02:02 - May 27 by Padulas_Shampoo

We had 11 total shots to Derby’s 16 despite having a man less for a third of the game.

We were obviously going to be backs to the wall at Wembley with 10 men and the defensive effort for the last 30 minutes was heroic and sublime. It’s not as if they had chance after chance, they just kept whacking balls into the box and Richard Dunne dealt with almost every single one of them with ease. He was 10/10 and the best player on the pitch by some distance.

If was objectively one of the best defensive performances I have ever seen, if not the best. There are many ways to win a football match, they never looked like scoring and we did once. There is nothing undeserving about that performance in any way.

I’ll defend how we played that day as many times as I have to. We did what we had to do and we did it to near perfection.

Richard Dunne was Incredible that day absolutely Incredible he ''owned'' Derby County.

When Bobby Zamora received the ball there was a moment In time when for less than a nanosecond his eyes looked into the corner of the Derby net he then proceeded to deliver said ball to the exact spot he had previously had a quick peep at, Derby had 95 minutes to do what Bobby Zamora had just done but they couldn't because we were too good for them.
Ipso facto the best team on the day won the game.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Don Goodman on 19:10 - May 27 with 445 viewsstainrods_elbow

Don Goodman on 08:51 - May 27 by DWQPR

The 82 cup replay was more than unjust when compared against the play off final. The history books will say that Spuds won 1-0 but in reality Rangers dominated for large parts, hit the woodwork a couple of times, had a perfectly good goal disallowed and the game was officiated by a ref that trained with Spuds and was subsequently done for fraud and deception. I demand that the match should be replayed.

I (still) agree; it still really rankles. The way the professional football authorities (don't) deal with corruption is itself corrupt.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Don Goodman on 19:14 - May 27 with 442 viewsdutch

Don Goodman on 02:02 - May 27 by Padulas_Shampoo

We had 11 total shots to Derby’s 16 despite having a man less for a third of the game.

We were obviously going to be backs to the wall at Wembley with 10 men and the defensive effort for the last 30 minutes was heroic and sublime. It’s not as if they had chance after chance, they just kept whacking balls into the box and Richard Dunne dealt with almost every single one of them with ease. He was 10/10 and the best player on the pitch by some distance.

If was objectively one of the best defensive performances I have ever seen, if not the best. There are many ways to win a football match, they never looked like scoring and we did once. There is nothing undeserving about that performance in any way.

I’ll defend how we played that day as many times as I have to. We did what we had to do and we did it to near perfection.

Here Here. Or is it Hear Hear?
[Post edited 27 May 19:15]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024