Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread 23:34 - Jan 31 with 21065 viewsModeratorC

Updates on the game below.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61860/swansea-city-speci

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61864/swans-all-out-for-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61867/swans-injury-crisi

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61869/as-if-by-magic-the

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61868

Sam Allison is the ref, so far this season he has issued seventy seven yellow cards and one red in twenty games. He will be assisted by Richard Wild and Mark Pottage while the fourth official is Ben Atkinson.

More to follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:23 - Feb 3 with 1771 viewsswan_si

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:13 - Feb 3 by union_jack

Grow up!

🤫
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:25 - Feb 3 with 1743 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:16 - Feb 3 by jackrmee

Yet Myko doesn’t get off the bench yet again 🤷‍♂️ He must be sh!t. Flabbergasts me to think how much he cost. What the heck is going on with that one?

Ridiculous really if he's not going to get a game why put him on the bench. It would be better to put one of our u21s for experience.
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:30 - Feb 3 with 1682 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:21 - Feb 3 by dantheswansman

How they walked away with three points is beyond me, we were by far the better team, on another day that's 3/4 - 1 at half time
Showed lots of promise all over the pitch, Ronald looks a class above and him shouting he wants the ball played forward faster was a breath of fresh air
Even with a loss i am full of confidence now, a little time and a tiny bit more clinical and we are a football team again

And even better, just think what we can get for him in the summer transfer window😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:32 - Feb 3 with 1663 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:08 - Feb 3 by union_jack

Instead of the puerile comment, why not discuss which part of the post you disagree with.

Because Si is a typical forum f wit ,bereft of honesty in that he won’t admit we have deep problems
Our club our team disgusts me
Grimes captaining is sickening .sonebody want to debate with me,bring it on.
Fulton starting
The excreable Naughton
And sick Jerry
What you got Si?
Do you love what yiu see . If so,you are insane. If not ,don’t BS .
I warned about possible relegation and was ridiculed.
They’re quiet now

We are sinking

We are another clown for a coach to go with am appalling captain who destroys us really.

It’s why nobody will take him off us

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:32 - Feb 3 with 1672 viewsswan_si

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:25 - Feb 3 by Whiterockin

Ridiculous really if he's not going to get a game why put him on the bench. It would be better to put one of our u21s for experience.

I thought we would've used him for his aerial threat in the last 10/15 minutes, maybe could've brought him on with Cullen instead of the young Arsenal winger.
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:33 - Feb 3 with 1648 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:32 - Feb 3 by swan_si

I thought we would've used him for his aerial threat in the last 10/15 minutes, maybe could've brought him on with Cullen instead of the young Arsenal winger.

Because ,son, our coach is another one in a long line of clowns

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:34 - Feb 3 with 1642 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:21 - Feb 3 by dantheswansman

How they walked away with three points is beyond me, we were by far the better team, on another day that's 3/4 - 1 at half time
Showed lots of promise all over the pitch, Ronald looks a class above and him shouting he wants the ball played forward faster was a breath of fresh air
Even with a loss i am full of confidence now, a little time and a tiny bit more clinical and we are a football team again

Amen Dan , ultimately very frustrating, but should be discussing a 2 or 3 goal victory., but hey ho.
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:34 - Feb 3 with 1634 viewsswan_si

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:32 - Feb 3 by onehunglow

Because Si is a typical forum f wit ,bereft of honesty in that he won’t admit we have deep problems
Our club our team disgusts me
Grimes captaining is sickening .sonebody want to debate with me,bring it on.
Fulton starting
The excreable Naughton
And sick Jerry
What you got Si?
Do you love what yiu see . If so,you are insane. If not ,don’t BS .
I warned about possible relegation and was ridiculed.
They’re quiet now

We are sinking

We are another clown for a coach to go with am appalling captain who destroys us really.

It’s why nobody will take him off us

😴😴😴😴😴😴🤡
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:35 - Feb 3 with 1620 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:32 - Feb 3 by swan_si

That's the obvious decision it really is baffling.
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:36 - Feb 3 with 1595 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:34 - Feb 3 by swan_si

😴😴😴😴😴😴🤡

Come on ask,don’t be shy.
Be honest
Stick to topic
Now, answer every one of my points.
Off ya go

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:36 - Feb 3 with 1589 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:25 - Feb 3 by Whiterockin

Totally agree. I don’t understand the situation at all. All very baffling.

Also, I was wondering, is the new Arsenal boy a RW?
If so, why sign him with Ronald who looks like the main man there?
If not, why did Placheta come on instead of Fulton? Or did he come on and play in the middle?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:40 - Feb 3 with 1536 viewsTreforys_Jack

The wingers, Ronald in particular provided really quality balls into the vox, and it's a crying shame none were converted.
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:41 - Feb 3 with 1531 viewsDr_Winston

Perchy hammering his usual hate figures again. Tedious to the extreme.

As a performance that wasn't half bad. Obviously still work to be done off the pitch, and lessons to be learned for management. Oli Cooper is a whole hearted yet sadly not very good attacking midfielder, yet we shoehorned him in out of position out wide and he looked it.

Again the Fulton/Grimes midfield axis didn't work. When Plymouth wised up to Ronald and double teamed him that should have been the key to go through the middle yet the impetus wasn't there.

Ultimately though we created enough chances to win and on another day probably should have. We were just undone by a player, one of the best central attacking forces in the division, who could have still been with us if a previous manager had treated him with anything resembling fairness and respect.
[Post edited 3 Feb 17:43]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:41 - Feb 3 with 1514 viewsswan_si

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:36 - Feb 3 by jackrmee

Totally agree. I don’t understand the situation at all. All very baffling.

Also, I was wondering, is the new Arsenal boy a RW?
If so, why sign him with Ronald who looks like the main man there?
If not, why did Placheta come on instead of Fulton? Or did he come on and play in the middle?

Apparently the winger from Arsenal can play on the left or right.
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:42 - Feb 3 with 1498 viewsonehunglow

In troubled times,we turn on each other

People happy with this then.

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:45 - Feb 3 with 1470 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:41 - Feb 3 by Dr_Winston

As a performance that wasn't half bad. Obviously still work to be done off the pitch, and lessons to be learned for management. Oli Cooper is a whole hearted yet sadly not very good attacking midfielder, yet we shoehorned him in out of position out wide and he looked it.

Again the Fulton/Grimes midfield axis didn't work. When Plymouth wised up to Ronald and double teamed him that should have been the key to go through the middle yet the impetus wasn't there.

Ultimately though we created enough chances to win and on another day probably should have. We were just undone by a player, one of the best central attacking forces in the division, who could have still been with us if a previous manager had treated him with anything resembling fairness and respect.

Perchy.
F me Jamie.
You happy with things?
If not,crawl away with your trolling
Hate…
In football terms ,dead right

Grimes a favourite of yours? You don’t post as such

If you’re not,don’t post sheete

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:46 - Feb 3 with 1459 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:41 - Feb 3 by swan_si

Apparently the winger from Arsenal can play on the left or right.

You’ve not answered my questions

Off you go.

Or shut the f up.

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:47 - Feb 3 with 1454 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:41 - Feb 3 by Dr_Winston

I had an awful feeling of it being one of those days when Jerry’s shot was saved by the keeper’s knee. We couid still be there now creating chances and the score would be th3 same,

It happens, but with upcoming games, it’s going to be a big ask to stay away from near the drop zone. It’s only 5 points. Where are the points going to come from?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:51 - Feb 3 with 1424 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:47 - Feb 3 by union_jack

I had an awful feeling of it being one of those days when Jerry’s shot was saved by the keeper’s knee. We couid still be there now creating chances and the score would be th3 same,

It happens, but with upcoming games, it’s going to be a big ask to stay away from near the drop zone. It’s only 5 points. Where are the points going to come from?

We have a real player in Ronald.
What does our coach do?
Keep a tall CF on the bench whilst the pitiful excuse for a player in Yates stays.
Hate.
Too right
Stomach turning
Ronald will get peed off with this .

CF was THE position we needed to sort out

Winston might not agree .

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:52 - Feb 3 with 1417 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61869/as-if-by-magic-the

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:54 - Feb 3 with 1407 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:45 - Feb 3 by onehunglow

Perchy.
F me Jamie.
You happy with things?
If not,crawl away with your trolling
Hate…
In football terms ,dead right

Grimes a favourite of yours? You don’t post as such

If you’re not,don’t post sheete

I do enjoy being called a troll by an individual who can't be got off the board without a hammer and chisel when we lose yet vanishes faster than a referees special foam when we win.

You're having the time of your life at the minute and everyone knows it but you. Despicable creature.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 17:56 - Feb 3 with 1390 viewsKeithHaynes

A genial Saturday evening, another loss warning.
Keep the accusations and nonsense off here.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 18:00 - Feb 3 with 1356 viewslifelong

Yates had to score with that chance in the first half, excellent play by Ronald who put in a perfect square ball for Yates to slot home, instead he hits it straight at the keeper.
We created a few more chances which could have won us this game quite comfortably… frustrating day at the stadium.
Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 18:02 - Feb 3 with 1336 viewsonehunglow

Ok
Are we happy with our
Captaincy
Coaching
Tactics
Team selection
Ownership
Player recruitment

Simply stick to topic and quit old usernames used for a reason

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 18:10 - Feb 3 with 1274 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Plymouth Argyle : Match day thread on 18:02 - Feb 3 by onehunglow

Ok
Are we happy with our
Captaincy
Coaching
Tactics
Team selection
Ownership
Player recruitment

Simply stick to topic and quit old usernames used for a reason

Much better than we had under Duff.
It’s going to take time before this starts working.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024