Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice one Gareth. 21:13 - Oct 28 with 6173 viewsCateLeBonR

Think he’s done a good job. Shame about the players. Cheers.
Nice one Gareth. on 14:44 - Oct 29 with 1176 viewsloftboy

Nice one Gareth. on 08:54 - Oct 29 by johnhoop

Curious to know how any QPR supporter could actually have found the thing that destroyed our chances of taking points off the runaway League leaders “enjoyable.”

Not seen them post before, got to be WUM

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Nice one Gareth. on 17:13 - Oct 29 with 1073 viewsCateLeBonR

Nice one Gareth. on 14:44 - Oct 29 by loftboy

Not seen them post before, got to be WUM

Well not a wum mate or a new poster. Some of it's a bit tongue in cheek I guess but I think I was just trying (and clearly failing) to lighten the mood a bit 👍
Nice one Gareth. on 17:30 - Oct 29 with 1029 viewswesty

Nice one Gareth. on 12:53 - Oct 29 by Ned_Kennedys

So you claim he allegedly knew before the game they were sacking him but he still did the usual post match interviews where he was still talking up his chances of turning things around? He’s clearly a proud man: why on earth would he do that then?

Love the ‘ITKs’ on here 😂

It’s called compensation for his contract severance. Doing his bosses a good turn in return for his contract being paid up. He’s not fallen out with anyone he just proved not up to the job. Like many before him and many who will follow. He certainly 100% knew before yesterday’s game. Anyway onwards and upwards, maybe
Nice one Gareth. on 18:28 - Oct 29 with 928 viewsmart_Goblin

Nice one Gareth. on 09:05 - Oct 29 by WatfordR

Arguably the worst managerial appointment inflicted upon us in my 50+ years of watching this lot. Never ever up to the job, with all the tactical acumen of a dad pressganged into running his son's Under 11s. Couldn't care less what he did as a player, if that was a criteria to manage here, we should have had Stanley in as manager years ago. But I wouldn't have wanted that either.

And for all those coating off the players, how many of you have worked for dreadful managers in your own jobs and continued to give absolutely 100% commitment to your job and everything you did in it?

For those having a go at the board, its perfectly reasonable as far as GA's appointment goes, that lies at their door. But almost no one was whinging when they supported Warbs with the signings of Austin et al. Beale and Critchley were at the time acknowledged as probably the best we could do.

The priorities for this season now is to find a manager who will give us the best chance to finish outside the bottom three and to get a DoF in place that will have a manager (or more sensibly a coach) in place to go the minute this season is done. Warnock would surely fit the bill.

Do agree with most of this and GA didn’t do much to help the players in playing a system they simply couldn’t do .

Can’t be having the ‘100% commitment’ in your own job nonsense .

In our own jobs we don’t have thousands and thousands of people living and breathing what we do and paying huge amounts of money to follow us for 10 months of the year up and down the country in horrendous weather and conditions. We don’t have thousands and thousands of people watching our every move where if nothing more , PERSONAL PRIDE should play a huge part .

GA had to go . Not even in question but I’m a bit sick of some of this bunch being given another pass because the “nasty man didn’t play the way I liked” .

The fans are so passive on this lot it’s incredible. I know we all know they aren’t good enough but they ain’t even doing the basics right
Nice one Gareth. on 18:52 - Oct 29 with 892 viewsNed_Kennedys

Nice one Gareth. on 17:30 - Oct 29 by westy

It’s called compensation for his contract severance. Doing his bosses a good turn in return for his contract being paid up. He’s not fallen out with anyone he just proved not up to the job. Like many before him and many who will follow. He certainly 100% knew before yesterday’s game. Anyway onwards and upwards, maybe

I’m sure he wouldn’t put the boot in on the club or owners: he’s a decent guy.

However if he knew before the match there is no chance in hell he would have agreed to do post match interviews saying what he did: he’s not an idiot.
Nice one Gareth. on 20:36 - Oct 29 with 791 viewsgazza1

Nice one Gareth. on 18:52 - Oct 29 by Ned_Kennedys

I’m sure he wouldn’t put the boot in on the club or owners: he’s a decent guy.

However if he knew before the match there is no chance in hell he would have agreed to do post match interviews saying what he did: he’s not an idiot.

I doubt very much that he knew that he was going to be sacked before the game but he had a pretty good idea that his job was 'on the line'....he would be pretty stupid if he didn't realise that!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024