Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carl Rushworth 20:09 - Jul 13 with 4881 viewsraynor94

Looks like we are on the verge of signing Brighton's England under 21 goalkeeper on loan

Just had a read up on him, spent the last 2 seasons on loan at Lincoln and Walsall.

[Post edited 13 Jul 2023 20:14]

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Carl Rushworth on 20:14 - Jul 13 with 3567 viewsWhiterockin

Looks like this has legs mate.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Carl Rushworth on 20:17 - Jul 13 with 3555 viewsswan_si

Looks like Fish has had his chips.

I'll get my coat.🙄
Carl Rushworth on 21:17 - Jul 13 with 3389 viewsmax936

Back up to the Fish I expect, Benda's return isn't likely this side of Christmas, so I'd have thought we'd have wanted a better standard than a Keeper that's been on Loan to Lincoln and Walsall

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Carl Rushworth on 21:29 - Jul 13 with 3353 viewsherbie

Carl Rushworth on 21:17 - Jul 13 by max936

Back up to the Fish I expect, Benda's return isn't likely this side of Christmas, so I'd have thought we'd have wanted a better standard than a Keeper that's been on Loan to Lincoln and Walsall

Back up to Fish? You having a laugh. He would be number 1 until Benda is back at least
Carl Rushworth on 21:31 - Jul 13 with 3349 viewsraynor94

He'll be number one, Brighton are insisting on it.

He's had a good 2 year grounding in the lower leagues, ready for the step up

Carl Rushworth on 21:41 - Jul 13 with 3318 viewsThrasher6

Just seen in Rossi's....done deal. (Rissole and chips..)

[Post edited 13 Jul 2023 21:42]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Carl Rushworth on 22:04 - Jul 13 with 3252 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Carl Rushworth on 20:17 - Jul 13 by swan_si

Looks like Fish has had his chips.

I'll get my coat.🙄

His confidence will be battered and his head will be all over the plaice.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Carl Rushworth on 22:08 - Jul 13 with 3232 viewsmax936

Carl Rushworth on 22:04 - Jul 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The poor old sole

Login to get fewer ads

Carl Rushworth on 22:09 - Jul 13 with 3235 viewslifelong

Carl Rushworth on 22:04 - Jul 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

That will leave him floundering.
Carl Rushworth on 22:18 - Jul 13 with 3205 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

He’s been done up like a kipper

Carl Rushworth on 22:20 - Jul 13 with 3197 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Can we stop these fishy puns for cods hake?

Carl Rushworth on 22:34 - Jul 13 with 3166 viewslifelong

Salmon Rushdie could write a book about it.
Carl Rushworth on 23:31 - Jul 13 with 3076 viewsBoundy

He'll have whale of time if it's true

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Carl Rushworth on 00:20 - Jul 14 with 3026 viewsKeithHaynes

Can’t see Brighton allowing him to be back up.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Carl Rushworth on 07:13 - Jul 14 with 2905 viewsWhiterockin

We now have an England goalkeeping coach and England u21 keeper coming in. I would expect him to know that he is up to standard.

Carl Rushworth on 12:21 - Jul 14 with 2632 viewsmax936

Carl Rushworth on 07:13 - Jul 14 by Whiterockin

We now have an England goalkeeping coach and England u21 keeper coming in. I would expect him to know that he is up to standard.

Oh, Orite en😁

Down arrowed by mistake, fat fingers and phone key pads don’t mix 🙈🤣

Carl Rushworth on 12:33 - Jul 14 with 2607 viewsonehunglow

Carl Rushworth on 07:13 - Jul 14 by Whiterockin

It’s a vital position Whitey and I’m pleased Duffers sees it so .
We must start with a new keeper between the sticks

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Carl Rushworth on 14:56 - Jul 14 with 2429 viewsWhiterockin

Carl Rushworth on 12:21 - Jul 14 by max936

Oh, Orite en😁

Down arrowed by mistake, fat fingers and phone key pads don’t mix 🙈🤣

Not a problem mate. I just think we have a better recruitment strategy and team in place than we have in years and we have to trust their judgment. This goes for the players we move on as well.

Carl Rushworth on 15:38 - Jul 14 with 2366 viewsWhiterockin

Carl Rushworth on 12:33 - Jul 14 by onehunglow

It’s a vital position Whitey and I’m pleased Duffers sees it so .
We must start with a new keeper between the sticks

This is the way I see the keeper situation. The current management think Webb is not ready to move up, as did the last management. This only leaves us with one keeper while Benda is out, so we need to bring someone in as also decided by the previous management. It appears we are going for a loan, if its Rushworth to loan him he would have to play, possibly the management think this is the best short term answer because Benda should be back by Christmas and we will have three keepers for two places. As a loan it is not the long term answer so possibly he is not writing off the two keepers we have, it's just a short term fix. Incidentally I thought Fisher played well during the run in at the end of the season when different tactics were deployed.

Carl Rushworth on 15:58 - Jul 14 with 2319 viewsonehunglow

Carl Rushworth on 15:38 - Jul 14 by Whiterockin

This is the way I see the keeper situation. The current management think Webb is not ready to move up, as did the last management. This only leaves us with one keeper while Benda is out, so we need to bring someone in as also decided by the previous management. It appears we are going for a loan, if its Rushworth to loan him he would have to play, possibly the management think this is the best short term answer because Benda should be back by Christmas and we will have three keepers for two places. As a loan it is not the long term answer so possibly he is not writing off the two keepers we have, it's just a short term fix. Incidentally I thought Fisher played well during the run in at the end of the season when different tactics were deployed.

Whitey.
I like Benda ,who has stuck with us notwithstanding his treatment by our former coach but Christmas to too long for us to be exposed by the current keeper. I feel for him actually .
We need ,ideally,an experienced one ,a keeper who can bully and control his defenders in a way we ve not seen for many many years.
Thus far, I like what Duffers seems to be about and I have have often commented,to the chagrin of some, that this is our priority bar none .You cannot have success without a goalkeeper .

Carl Rushworth on 16:13 - Jul 14 with 2298 viewsWhiterockin

Carl Rushworth on 15:58 - Jul 14 by onehunglow

Whitey.
I like Benda ,who has stuck with us notwithstanding his treatment by our former coach but Christmas to too long for us to be exposed by the current keeper. I feel for him actually .
We need ,ideally,an experienced one ,a keeper who can bully and control his defenders in a way we ve not seen for many many years.
Thus far, I like what Duffers seems to be about and I have have often commented,to the chagrin of some, that this is our priority bar none .You cannot have success without a goalkeeper .

I think the new keeper coach would have had an input into what we have, their abilities and areas that can be improved or not. IMO it's not cut and dry, that's why we possibly are going for a loan not a purchase.

Carl Rushworth on 16:38 - Jul 14 with 2246 viewsonehunglow

Carl Rushworth on 16:13 - Jul 14 by Whiterockin

I think the new keeper coach would have had an input into what we have, their abilities and areas that can be improved or not. IMO it's not cut and dry, that's why we possibly are going for a loan not a purchase.

Fair comment

Carl Rushworth on 17:43 - Jul 14 with 2154 viewsReslovenSwan1

Carl Rushworth on 16:13 - Jul 14 by Whiterockin

Rushworth signed a 3 year deal to July 2023. I suspect he has signed another deal recently to allow the loan. He is 22 years old and will be Swnseas number one until Benda is back and maybe after.

Margetson knows all about Benda and preferred Woodman. Benda may have to persuade the management he is much improved and worthy of a new deal. Woodman was never injured and a clean sheet demon. Benda seems to have a few long lay offs.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2023 0:38]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Carl Rushworth on 18:48 - Jul 14 with 2063 viewsraynor94

Carl Rushworth on 17:43 - Jul 14 by ReslovenSwan1

Rushworth signed a 3 year deal to July 2023. I suspect he has signed another deal recently to allow the loan. He is 22 years old and will be Swnseas number one until Benda is back and maybe after.

Margetson knows all about Benda and preferred Woodman. Benda may have to persuade the management he is much improved and worthy of a new deal. Woodman was never injured and a clean sheet demon. Benda seems to have a few long lay offs.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2023 0:38]

Why don't you ever check your facts before posting, he signed a 3 year contract in January 2022, so why would he need to sign another before coming here

Carl Rushworth on 19:27 - Jul 14 with 2014 viewsmax936

Carl Rushworth on 18:48 - Jul 14 by raynor94

Why don't you ever check your facts before posting, he signed a 3 year contract in January 2022, so why would he need to sign another before coming here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024