Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Darling 11:05 - Jun 24 with 3478 viewsswan_si

Am I missing something here, there's been quite a bit of criticism about Harry, he may have occasionally dropped the odd bollock last season, but so did a lot of players, I personally think that he did OK for the most part, looked good when driving forward, good passing range and a powerful shot, so what am I missing?
Harry Darling on 17:18 - Jun 24 with 652 viewsgrabsplatter

Harry Darling on 17:08 - Jun 24 by swan_si

So Cabango, and Wood never ventured forward and lost the ball.🤔
As I mentioned earlier, we have a lot of players that make mistakes during a game,
I just don't understand why he gets most criticism.

Because Russ signed him & we paid a few million for him I'd say
Harry Darling on 18:26 - Jun 24 with 603 viewsswan_si

Harry Darling on 17:18 - Jun 24 by grabsplatter

Because Russ signed him & we paid a few million for him I'd say

Not sure what we paid for him, tried looking but it's undisclosed.
I did find that he played 33 matches including 5 as a sub, lost 9, drew 11 and won 13, scoring 4 goals, not to shabby a record.
I tend to agree, it's more to do with being a Russ signing.
Harry Darling on 18:34 - Jun 24 with 596 viewsBryanSwan

Really surprised by this, players are only as good as their managers and what they are instructed to do. So many players are woeful under one manager and fantastic the next.
Darling has shown glimpses that he could be a real asset, not often enough but hopefully a new manager and setup will help him come good. The same goes for Ogbeta and Ntcham, both have a chance to really come into their own.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Harry Darling on 19:21 - Jun 24 with 552 viewsRichardO

Harry Darling on 18:34 - Jun 24 by BryanSwan

Really surprised by this, players are only as good as their managers and what they are instructed to do. So many players are woeful under one manager and fantastic the next.
Darling has shown glimpses that he could be a real asset, not often enough but hopefully a new manager and setup will help him come good. The same goes for Ogbeta and Ntcham, both have a chance to really come into their own.

Ogbeta given a chance at least.
Harry Darling on 20:35 - Jun 24 with 490 viewsjasper_T

Harry Darling on 15:35 - Jun 24 by swan_si

So it makes you laugh at the suggestion, but then you go on to say, there are players who can do it, that made me laugh. 😄

The fact you think that Darling looks like one of those rare players is hilarious, yeah.
Harry Darling on 20:48 - Jun 24 with 477 viewsswan_si

Harry Darling on 20:35 - Jun 24 by jasper_T

The fact you think that Darling looks like one of those rare players is hilarious, yeah.

🤣🤣 I dont think I ever stated that, in actual fact, I know I didn't.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024