Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale's Relegation: Mark Hodkinson Q&A 17:05 - Apr 27 with 10110 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/60139/rochdales-relegation-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Rochdale's Relegation: Mark Hodkinson Q&A on 21:44 - Apr 28 with 1543 viewsTrev

An interesting piece with some good bits of 'inside' info. I must admit, I did think it was a little soft on some people and almost seemed to suggest Dale fans were overly cynical. I'm not surprised by board members response to his unsolicited advice tbh.
Rochdale's Relegation: Mark Hodkinson Q&A on 22:40 - Apr 28 with 1416 viewsTyroneShoelaces

Rochdale's Relegation: Mark Hodkinson Q&A on 21:44 - Apr 28 by Trev

An interesting piece with some good bits of 'inside' info. I must admit, I did think it was a little soft on some people and almost seemed to suggest Dale fans were overly cynical. I'm not surprised by board members response to his unsolicited advice tbh.

Looks like Hodkinson didn’t like the fact he was politely told that he had no more rights than any other fan to expect answers. Then portrays it as a journalist (?) being given a snub.
Fair play to Knight for seeing through Hodkinson.
Who knows what confidences could have been broken had he gone along and answered any questions
Rochdale's Relegation: Mark Hodkinson Q&A on 05:20 - Apr 29 with 1213 viewsD_Alien

Rochdale's Relegation: Mark Hodkinson Q&A on 22:40 - Apr 28 by TyroneShoelaces

Looks like Hodkinson didn’t like the fact he was politely told that he had no more rights than any other fan to expect answers. Then portrays it as a journalist (?) being given a snub.
Fair play to Knight for seeing through Hodkinson.
Who knows what confidences could have been broken had he gone along and answered any questions

Seriously?

Wouldn't it be fairly clear, when speaking to a known and respected author/journalist, that what was being said might be reported at some stage; unless otherwise requested as being "off the record"

So now we have briefings against Hodkinson? If anyone doesn't agree with his interpretation of events, let them put the record straight, as fairness would require

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rochdale's Relegation: Mark Hodkinson Q&A on 07:00 - Apr 29 with 1159 viewsRodingdale

The bottom line is this board have a belief that they know best. Mark H is a respected journalist and author of a number of books on the club, he adds to the cultural value of the club, and should be embraced by the board as someone who can add value to the brand. Dismissing him in the way he describes is both naive and arrogant. And, and his advice wasn’t wrong was it!

Time is of the essence for the club now, we’ve already wasted 7 days in the countdown to our non league kick off. We cannot afford anymore miscalculations.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2023 7:18]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024