Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Beale tapped up a few of our players for Rangers 19:08 - Jan 7 with 2526 viewsnumptydumpty

Hopefully not but it kind of looks that way !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Has Beale tapped up a few of our players for Rangers on 19:22 - Jan 7 with 2422 viewsJules4367

Dykes...will go and break the record for scoring as he will be given a partner and a different role and will latch on to balls.

I'd be happy to have anyone who really cared play for us rather than those who immediately call their agents after the game to see how they have been rated and if their stock value has risen!
Has Beale tapped up a few of our players for Rangers on 19:25 - Jan 7 with 2408 viewsDannyPaddox

Existing dread …

Beale Bringing in 3 New Players Within The Week by ParkRoyalR 6 Jan 2023 16:51
Mentioned needed to fill specific roles, can't go there re. a target man but they do need a defensive midfielder like Field as those in their squad are aging and frequently injured, also desperately need a proper Goalkeeper as McGregor is 40 now and a complete liability.

Dieng is presumably a risk as could be Field?

Has Beale tapped up a few of our players for Rangers on 20:09 - Jan 7 with 2224 viewsBushRanger82

I hope he has, to be honest.
Has Beale tapped up a few of our players for Rangers on 20:28 - Jan 7 with 2154 viewskomradkirk

this lot would be lucky to get a game for queen of the south
Has Beale tapped up a few of our players for Rangers on 23:45 - Jan 7 with 1738 viewsHayesender

I fcking hope so. Wouldn't miss any of them tbh, maybe except for Dieng and Field

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Has Beale tapped up a few of our players for Rangers on 23:51 - Jan 7 with 1725 viewsNorthernr

Has Beale tapped up a few of our players for Rangers on 20:09 - Jan 7 by BushRanger82

I hope he has, to be honest.

Me too, I'll help them pack.
Has Beale tapped up a few of our players for Rangers on 00:04 - Jan 8 with 1659 viewsNortholt_Rs

Has Beale tapped up a few of our players for Rangers on 19:22 - Jan 7 by Jules4367

Dykes...will go and break the record for scoring as he will be given a partner and a different role and will latch on to balls.

I'd be happy to have anyone who really cared play for us rather than those who immediately call their agents after the game to see how they have been rated and if their stock value has risen!

Will he f u ck…he’s gash.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Has Beale tapped up a few of our players for Rangers on 00:11 - Jan 8 with 1645 viewsHOOPNO7

I could see Dieng, Chair & Dykes going to Glasgow. Beale will know what their contract situation is. It wouldn't be a suprise if he gave the board a list of players he wants while he was discussing his contract
Login to get fewer ads

Has Beale tapped up a few of our players for Rangers on 10:20 - Jan 8 with 1301 viewsPinnerPaul

We were like this under MW and have been abysmal in the cup since before ANYONE who is at the club now was here, yes we can blame MB for some things, but if only he WERE the answer to ALL our problems life would be so much simpler.
Has Beale tapped up a few of our players for Rangers on 15:01 - Jan 9 with 937 viewsBoston

Let's just refer to him as 'spot' from now on, Mick Spot.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024