Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. 08:22 - Oct 21 with 6613 viewsOakR

Just had a look - 2 seats together only available Block A in S Africa and Loft Upper, all other areas single tickets only.

Really looking forward to this, think it might be a special atmosphere.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 14:33 - Oct 21 with 1277 viewsE17hoop

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 08:40 - Oct 21 by connell10

Blimey i just checked still a few in the upper loft but not much else anywhere, we also have the lower school end which is just about sold out, i think the club are doing a cheap ticket promotion for this game. Im very impressd!

Just had a look - 17 in Ellerslie Road, 2 in the safe standing Loft, under 70 in SAR. The upper in the Loft is the only place where you can get 2 together in the 'home' ends. Lower school has one row not dold.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 16:21 - Oct 21 with 1098 viewsthehat

We always get a lot of walk ups on the day so it should be pretty full tomorrow.

Loftus Road will be rocking - No other place in the world I would rather be.
Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 16:44 - Oct 21 with 1005 viewsMalintabuk

We are going to have to get use to this, i said on the MB thread top of the table, playing well, winnable game and MB staying the old girl should be rocking with 16k plus........ tried to get my brothers granddaughter a ticket for tomorrow no joy...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024