Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze Ratings 08:38 - Oct 10 with 4645 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Given the benefits that woukd accrue to us if Palace sold Eze for huge sums, I've been giving him 10 marks every game on the BBC's match rating for a while now.

I'm also throwing in random comments talking him up as well.

Given the great work by Nick Henderson 22 years ago getting Jamie Pollock to rank behind Winston and Mandela as the most important man of the century, every little bit helps!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Eze Ratings on 09:13 - Oct 10 with 4499 viewsDannyPaddox

Do we get a 20% cut (slice?) of his Great British Bake-Off appearances?
Eze Ratings on 14:04 - Oct 10 with 4140 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Eze Ratings on 09:13 - Oct 10 by DannyPaddox

Do we get a 20% cut (slice?) of his Great British Bake-Off appearances?

Surely we'd need a 'raising agent' to negotiate that.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2022 14:04]

Eze Ratings on 14:06 - Oct 10 with 4128 viewsflynnbo

Eze Ratings on 14:04 - Oct 10 by PlanetHonneywood

Surely we'd need a 'raising agent' to negotiate that.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2022 14:04]

It's the yeast they could do.
Eze Ratings on 15:42 - Oct 10 with 3980 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Eze Ratings on 14:06 - Oct 10 by flynnbo

It's the yeast they could do.

A legend in the baking!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Eze Ratings on 10:27 - Oct 14 with 3319 viewsWegerles_Stairs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/63250235

Seems like such a lovely guy.
Eze Ratings on 10:55 - Oct 14 with 3263 viewspeterlund_dk

We'll never know the details, as these are usually covered by a naan-disclosure agreement.
Eze Ratings on 14:21 - Oct 14 with 3064 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Eze Ratings on 10:55 - Oct 14 by peterlund_dk

We'll never know the details, as these are usually covered by a naan-disclosure agreement.

Unless the parties are prepared to wafer their rights of course.

Eze Ratings on 16:15 - Oct 14 with 2976 viewsbosh67

Eze Ratings on 10:27 - Oct 14 by Wegerles_Stairs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/63250235

Seems like such a lovely guy.

Still credits us with his most significant moment in life. He's such a brilliant bloke. So want him to play for England.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Eze Ratings on 04:53 - Oct 15 with 2807 viewsLblock

I miss going to the Rs but I miss this kid being in the hoops just as much.
He was an absolute joy to watch and I’ve had so many lively conversations bogging him up, saying he’ll be world class and a stick on for international caps.
Sadly I can’t see him cutting it with England…. We just seem clueless to utilise classy players like him and have done for generations (eg Hoddle, Le Tiss etc). I don’t know his heritage but I’m sure he could dig up a Welsh grandmother or something because he deserves to be on that stage.

When was the last time a player left us with such a positive vibe from our fanbase? Luke Freeman to a certain extent maybe????

Speaks volumes that he’s already such a popular lad at Palace on and off the pitch.

Huge kudos to our club for setting him on this path and massive credit to the lad and his family.
I’m proud to have sung his name and to have watched his progress in the flesh on a regular basis.

Too good for you indeed

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Eze Ratings on 07:20 - Oct 15 with 2740 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Eze Ratings on 04:53 - Oct 15 by Lblock

I miss going to the Rs but I miss this kid being in the hoops just as much.
He was an absolute joy to watch and I’ve had so many lively conversations bogging him up, saying he’ll be world class and a stick on for international caps.
Sadly I can’t see him cutting it with England…. We just seem clueless to utilise classy players like him and have done for generations (eg Hoddle, Le Tiss etc). I don’t know his heritage but I’m sure he could dig up a Welsh grandmother or something because he deserves to be on that stage.

When was the last time a player left us with such a positive vibe from our fanbase? Luke Freeman to a certain extent maybe????

Speaks volumes that he’s already such a popular lad at Palace on and off the pitch.

Huge kudos to our club for setting him on this path and massive credit to the lad and his family.
I’m proud to have sung his name and to have watched his progress in the flesh on a regular basis.

Too good for you indeed

Based solely on once dealing with a Nigerian client with the surname Eze, I suspect he may have origins from there.

I do wonder if say, City had bought him instead of Grealish and he was playing like he is for them, would he be more in contention with England?

Well we wont know until he joins a big club...so I'll get a 10 rating on the BBC this weekend.

Eze Ratings on 12:26 - Oct 15 with 2544 viewsdsw2509

There’s a short interview on the BBC just now. He said his biggest moment in football was signing with us. I always look to see how he’s been getting on in the Palace games.
Eze Ratings on 16:06 - Oct 15 with 2418 viewsngbqpr

Super Eagles have been tracking him for some time...

I guess as he'd been shortlisted for that England squad just before the bad injury, he may have been holding out for another chance, but there's a lot of competition in that part of the field.

https://africanfootball.com/news/785617/Rohr-Eberechi-Eze-thinking-of-Nigeria-sw

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Eze Ratings on 21:25 - Oct 18 with 2079 viewsaston_hoop

He's scored for Palace again. Go on Gareth, you know it makes sense. Get him in that squad. I imagine if there was a few pre-tournament friendlies he'd have a chance at getting in for a game

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Eze Ratings on 21:48 - Oct 18 with 1955 viewsqueensparker

He’s been class tonight (as we all know)

Would love to see him at the World Cup, would make me watch it properly
Eze Ratings on 21:56 - Oct 18 with 1926 viewsLythamR

Lovely pass to set up the 2nd, im probably exhibiting some bias but i dont see how you can leave him out on current form, ideally suited to international football as well IMO
Eze Ratings on 23:45 - Oct 20 with 1510 viewsaston_hoop

Going to be named in England's massive potentially 55 man provisional squad at least. Good on him.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Eze Ratings on 01:37 - Oct 21 with 1422 viewsDavieQPR

Eze Ratings on 07:20 - Oct 15 by PlanetHonneywood

Based solely on once dealing with a Nigerian client with the surname Eze, I suspect he may have origins from there.

I do wonder if say, City had bought him instead of Grealish and he was playing like he is for them, would he be more in contention with England?

Well we wont know until he joins a big club...so I'll get a 10 rating on the BBC this weekend.

Based solely on both his parents being Nigerian I would suspect he may have origins there as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024