Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. 00:47 - Aug 19 with 4669 viewsLohengrin

It defies belief.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:48 - Aug 20 with 993 viewsLohengrin

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:43 - Aug 20 by lifelong

I can look at my grandchildren ok, you know damn well what I am attempting to get across.

Do I? Because it reads and an awful lot like an apologia for obscenity.

What is it exactly you’d like to say?
[Post edited 20 Aug 2022 20:55]

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:55 - Aug 20 with 970 viewsonehunglow

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:17 - Aug 20 by Lohengrin

Truth is that for the vast majority of these problematic arrivals their ‘countries’ didn’t even exist during a British Empire that for all intents and purposes ceased to exist after 1950.

You post articulately and honestly
Never forget the disingenuous posturing of posters keen to be seen as non racist .

Fact is-look in the mirror-most fit the description.

Nobody in Swansea region has any idea as to what multi culturalism is about.
It is easy to opine from an all white enclave in a soft safe valley,quite another when your city has been transformed in 50 years.

People in Bradford are those one needs to converse with about immigration on a massive scale and how it affects a whole county.

Relatively few settled in Swansea area.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 21:46 - Aug 20 with 912 viewsJack123

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 18:25 - Aug 20 by Lohengrin

As I was saying to Ebo a while back, taken all-in-all moslems have been the most injurious import since tobacco. It’s not a racial thing, it’s not a question of ‘Asians:’ you simply don’t get this nightmare with Hindu and Sikh immigrants. Britain apparently has the highest number of Hindu residents outside of India itself, but so what? They’ve been asset.

Moslems? They’re completely, and probably uniquely, unassimilable. A nightmare not just here but across the western world. What was it Clement Attlee called their presence on these islands, “an unwanted incursion?” Was he wrong?

Attlee died in the mid ‘50s before the deluge began, God knows what he’d make of the mess we’re in now?

HEAR HEAR, fact of the matter is, it won't end well, with deluge of imports coming across the channel, It pees me off when people call racist, just for pointing out that most probably in 30 years time the white man will be in the minority, they are stopping all nhs treatment by the sheer amount coming in, it's already started with dentists, the way they are coming in, in 5 years time, have a heart attack phone 999, and the ambulance crew will get to you in a few days time. We are overloaded, and yet they keep coming.

I have no problem with people in strife, but look after our own first.

libera nos a malo

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 22:13 - Aug 20 with 892 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 18:25 - Aug 20 by Lohengrin

As I was saying to Ebo a while back, taken all-in-all moslems have been the most injurious import since tobacco. It’s not a racial thing, it’s not a question of ‘Asians:’ you simply don’t get this nightmare with Hindu and Sikh immigrants. Britain apparently has the highest number of Hindu residents outside of India itself, but so what? They’ve been asset.

Moslems? They’re completely, and probably uniquely, unassimilable. A nightmare not just here but across the western world. What was it Clement Attlee called their presence on these islands, “an unwanted incursion?” Was he wrong?

Attlee died in the mid ‘50s before the deluge began, God knows what he’d make of the mess we’re in now?

A salient point. No doubt there aren’t many Sikhs and Hindus on the anti terror watch list either.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 22:15 - Aug 20 with 891 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 19:05 - Aug 20 by lifelong

Over 46,000 of the dirty, creepy, sneaky lot work in the NHS in the UK.

So did Harold Shipman. Working for the NHS alone doesn’t automatically qualify you as a paragon of virtue.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 22:24 - Aug 20 with 884 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:12 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

Bottom line is Loh,we should have stayed out of their countries ,screwing them of tbheir natural resources and then when they are exhauted,give them a British pasport to do our shytty jobs that we didn't want to do.

When it comes to building various empires and caliphates the Islamic world did it better and more often than most.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 00:58 - Aug 21 with 861 viewsBadgeman

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:37 - Aug 20 by Lohengrin

Yeah! right-o. If that means you don’t have to avert your eyes in the shaving mirror or when you look at your grandchildren, you cling to that for what it’s worth. 👍

You really are one of the nastiest pieces of work around. Have you been drinking?

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 05:04 - Aug 21 with 838 viewsDr_Parnassus

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 00:58 - Aug 21 by Badgeman

You really are one of the nastiest pieces of work around. Have you been drinking?

Calm down Acey.

You are going to give yourself a heart attack one of these days.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Login to get fewer ads

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 07:17 - Aug 21 with 834 viewsLohengrin

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 05:04 - Aug 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Calm down Acey.

You are going to give yourself a heart attack one of these days.

Ha! is that him?

There it is though. They’d much rather demonise the man that raises the alarm than tackle the house fire. If you want to know why the situation in Oldham was allowed to continue you’ve just seen it for yourself.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 07:51 - Aug 21 with 818 viewsDr_Parnassus

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 07:17 - Aug 21 by Lohengrin

Ha! is that him?

There it is though. They’d much rather demonise the man that raises the alarm than tackle the house fire. If you want to know why the situation in Oldham was allowed to continue you’ve just seen it for yourself.

Yup. Tragic bloke.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 08:28 - Aug 21 with 814 viewsLohengrin

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 07:51 - Aug 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Yup. Tragic bloke.

I don’t quite know what happened to young Ace? Going back a while he was quite a sensible sort of chap. I remember chatting away quite happily with him about Labour Party history and that sort of thing. I can clearly recall him complaining about Momentum trying to hijack the Swansea West Labour branch, and me advising him to keep the nutters at arms length.

Then a few years down the line, and you’d have to imagine these things happen incrementally, he starts to use their language. Suddenly everybody to the right of Tony Cliff is ‘the fash.’ It’s sad to see.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 08:46 - Aug 21 with 792 viewsDr_Parnassus

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 08:28 - Aug 21 by Lohengrin

I don’t quite know what happened to young Ace? Going back a while he was quite a sensible sort of chap. I remember chatting away quite happily with him about Labour Party history and that sort of thing. I can clearly recall him complaining about Momentum trying to hijack the Swansea West Labour branch, and me advising him to keep the nutters at arms length.

Then a few years down the line, and you’d have to imagine these things happen incrementally, he starts to use their language. Suddenly everybody to the right of Tony Cliff is ‘the fash.’ It’s sad to see.

Modern day cult like leftist politics.

Turned people into utter looneys. All the buzzwords start coming out and the phrases they think are cool, although many don’t know the meaning of.

I asked him one day to explain the term “bootlicker” that he had picked up from one of the green and pink haired shriek sessions he had listened to on Twitter.

He almost short circuited in confusion.

Reminds me a bit of Scientology. All of them afraid to deviate from the party line, everyone else who doesn’t conform to their sheer madness is fair game for attacks of all kinds. Or a Westboro Baptist Church type thing.

Pretty chilling really.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 08:59 - Aug 21 with 789 viewsonehunglow

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 08:46 - Aug 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Turned people into utter looneys. All the buzzwords start coming out and the phrases they think are cool, although many don’t know the meaning of.

I asked him one day to explain the term “bootlicker” that he had picked up from one of the green and pink haired shriek sessions he had listened to on Twitter.

Reminds me a bit of Scientology. All of them afraid to deviate from the party line, everyone else who doesn’t conform to their sheer madness is fair game for attacks of all kinds. Or a Westboro Baptist Church type thing.

Pretty chilling really.

"People prefer their own"

I can be quoted on that. People can deny it all they want but it is a fact.

Swansea is NOT a multi cultural area and neither is most of Wales.

In fact in many places in north Wales,fellow British are not even tolerated at all because they are not Welsh speakers .Fact

Hypocrisy is everywhere;in our very beings.

Great posting by Lohengrin

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:10 - Aug 21 with 781 viewsLohengrin

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 08:46 - Aug 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Pretty chilling really.

” one of the green and pink haired shriek sessions…”

I like that.

I take it you were the ‘bootlicker’ in this scenario? I’m the ‘flag-shagger,’ apparently. Very pleased to meet you, old boy.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:16 - Aug 21 with 773 viewslifelong

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 08:59 - Aug 21 by onehunglow

"People prefer their own"

I can be quoted on that. People can deny it all they want but it is a fact.

Swansea is NOT a multi cultural area and neither is most of Wales.

In fact in many places in north Wales,fellow British are not even tolerated at all because they are not Welsh speakers .Fact

Hypocrisy is everywhere;in our very beings.

Great posting by Lohengrin

There are 40 Mosques in Wales with approximately 60k Muslims living in the country.
No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:21 - Aug 21 with 773 viewsonehunglow

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:10 - Aug 21 by Lohengrin

” one of the green and pink haired shriek sessions…”

I like that.

I take it you were the ‘bootlicker’ in this scenario? I’m the ‘flag-shagger,’ apparently. Very pleased to meet you, old boy.

Loh
Morning
Orwell is one of the few authors that hold my interest.
A complicated ,clever man who made us think about who we really are.

Our country has radically changed over the last 70 years.People either accpet it or they don't.Either way,it is what it is.

Let's put it this way,we have friends of 25 yrs standing who live near Dewsbury and when they visit here ,they remark how it is a different land completely and they deeply envy us.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:23 - Aug 21 with 772 viewsLohengrin

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:16 - Aug 21 by lifelong

There are 40 Mosques in Wales with approximately 60k Muslims living in the country.

Where did you get those stats from, if you don’t mind me asking?

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:26 - Aug 21 with 770 viewsLohengrin

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:21 - Aug 21 by onehunglow

Loh
Morning
Orwell is one of the few authors that hold my interest.
A complicated ,clever man who made us think about who we really are.

Our country has radically changed over the last 70 years.People either accpet it or they don't.Either way,it is what it is.

Let's put it this way,we have friends of 25 yrs standing who live near Dewsbury and when they visit here ,they remark how it is a different land completely and they deeply envy us.

Morning.

Well, Wirral is very nice. There’s a few bob floating around that neck of the woods.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:33 - Aug 21 with 758 viewsonehunglow

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:26 - Aug 21 by Lohengrin

Morning.

Well, Wirral is very nice. There’s a few bob floating around that neck of the woods.

Parts are ,others less so.We are blessed here.On the coast,a birders paradise,classic English villages ,country oubs ,heathland ,a footpath that leads all the way into Wales but that is not the reason they would live here ,if they could. It is purely the ethnic make up of the Peninsular which is the polar opposite of the likes of Bradford,Leicester,Rochdale,London etc.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:34 - Aug 21 with 756 viewslifelong

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:23 - Aug 21 by Lohengrin

Where did you get those stats from, if you don’t mind me asking?

The House of Commons Library, if you Google’how many Muslims live in Wales’ the figures are there, I’m attempting to post the link but am unable to do so.
No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:38 - Aug 21 with 755 viewslifelong

I found this on the internet this morning, I thought you might be interested in it.
No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:55 - Aug 21 with 745 viewsraynor94

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:55 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

You post articulately and honestly
Never forget the disingenuous posturing of posters keen to be seen as non racist .

Fact is-look in the mirror-most fit the description.

Nobody in Swansea region has any idea as to what multi culturalism is about.
It is easy to opine from an all white enclave in a soft safe valley,quite another when your city has been transformed in 50 years.

People in Bradford are those one needs to converse with about immigration on a massive scale and how it affects a whole county.

Relatively few settled in Swansea area.

A stroll along St Helens Road or a walk through the Hafod, says different now

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 10:01 - Aug 21 with 742 viewsLohengrin

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:38 - Aug 21 by lifelong

I found this on the internet this morning, I thought you might be interested in it.

Yes indeed. And in the Great War; I’ve visited the Indian Memorial at Neuve-Chapelle too. That’s well worth a visit if you’re ever near there.

I appreciate the point you’re tying to make here, and yes of course huge numbers of moslems paid a heavy price in preventing a Japanese invasion of the sub-continent but by the same token large numbers of moslems were fighting for Hitler at the exact same time. The Grand Mufti spent the war in Berlin to keep out of Montgomery’s hands.

Islam isn’t a race, it’s a set of ideas melded into a politico-religious belief system. It’s nothing more than that. It’s not like Judaism whereby if your Mother was Jewish then so are you, it’s a choice.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 10:21 - Aug 21 with 728 viewslifelong

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 10:01 - Aug 21 by Lohengrin

Yes indeed. And in the Great War; I’ve visited the Indian Memorial at Neuve-Chapelle too. That’s well worth a visit if you’re ever near there.

I appreciate the point you’re tying to make here, and yes of course huge numbers of moslems paid a heavy price in preventing a Japanese invasion of the sub-continent but by the same token large numbers of moslems were fighting for Hitler at the exact same time. The Grand Mufti spent the war in Berlin to keep out of Montgomery’s hands.

Islam isn’t a race, it’s a set of ideas melded into a politico-religious belief system. It’s nothing more than that. It’s not like Judaism whereby if your Mother was Jewish then so are you, it’s a choice.

What is happening in the likes of Oldham is truly shocking and the perpetrators should be locked up and the key thrown away but I just can’t accept it is a common trait among the Muslim population
I was reading recently about the child abuse enquiry in Lamberth where hundreds of children, some as young as 3, were sexually abused for decades from the 1930’s in a variety of child care homes.
Unfortunately some human beings are worse than animals no matter what race.
No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 10:32 - Aug 21 with 723 viewsDr_Winston

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:55 - Aug 21 by raynor94

A stroll along St Helens Road or a walk through the Hafod, says different now

Hafod has always had a large ethnic population for as long as I've been aware.

The problem here, as per usual, is not the majority of law abiding, cheerfully co-existing Moslems. It is a small minority, aided and abetted by those in positions of authority either terrified of being considered racist, or so poisoned by idiotic thinking that they consider it acceptable behaviour whilst protesting against it isn't.

We all know the type. The same who supported PIE back in the 70's, or who think it's acceptable for people with dicks to use girls changing rooms.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2022 10:35]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024