Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen: Player Manager 03:29 - Aug 17 with 2669 viewsAndyCole

Get rid of Martin and his entire crew debacle. Apparently, by all accounts.

Let's get back to playing the way WE know best.

I know for a fact that Allen was brought back for that purpose - a proper meeting of minds with Allen and Jake.

There's no wonder martin is as agitated and nervous as he appears nowadays. Almost beyond inexplicably fraught, oftentimes.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Joe Allen: Player Manager on 16:46 - Aug 18 with 364 viewsbuilthjack

Joe Allen: Player Manager on 16:23 - Aug 18 by jasper_T

Has he started his badges yet?

He did his 'A' badge a few years ago, alongside Wales mates Neil Taylor, Ash Williams, Joe Ledley, Chris Gunter, Andy King, James Chester, Sam Vokes, and Ben Davies. There might have been more but those are the ones I can remember.
I don't know if any of them pushed on with the Pro badge.
An awful lot of Europe's finest coaches did their badges through the Faw.
Osian Roberts was the man.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joe Allen: Player Manager on 17:26 - Aug 18 with 318 viewsTreforys_Jack

Joe Allen: Player Manager on 23:39 - Aug 17 by Dr_Parnassus

It is.

Was one of the main reasons he was brought back.

Really ? Not saying you're incorrect but that surprises me.
Joe Allen: Player Manager on 20:57 - Aug 18 with 268 viewsAndyCole

Joe Allen: Player Manager on 07:45 - Aug 17 by Dr_Parnassus

I’ve had info, I believe I reported it at the time that he is being brought in with a view to become part of a succession plan with management. Similar to Monk.

Same, Doc.

Makes perfect sense, in so many ways already evidenced. On and off the pitch.

With the Allen-Grimes axis we can now play more boldly. Grimes doesn't now need to babysit so deeply and is thus unleashed. The symbiosis in that broad and deep CM space is nigh on perfect: they can switch, push on, drop in, play wide - together they command and control like no other CM partnership in this league.

We are likely now catapulted on an entirely different trajectory with Allen-Grimes calling the shots. We are playing more the winning brand the players yearned for and ultimately delivered when they lost their inhibitions and went off-piste last term.

We now have the fulcrum, the experience and on-field nous to get the very best out of this talented and expensively assembled squad.

Ship out Cullen get Whittaker and Joseph back for wide pace and guile who can both cut-in - obvious stuff which I'm pretty sure Lord Allen-of-Bonvilston will no doubt be pushing for, ever-so subtly ofc, for now..........

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024