Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest 11:04 - Aug 4 with 91120 viewsconnell10

A question , will they be hit with FFP sanctions if they are relegated from the Prem? They must have breached them in the Championship.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nottingham Forest on 17:55 - Feb 12 with 4844 viewsPinnerPaul

Despite all their players both central defenders got injured in the 7th minute and had to go off!

Not funny for the players but pretty ironic.

On MOTD it was all "Poor Forest" without mention of the fact that they have 17 more central defenders who can step in!
Nottingham Forest on 21:19 - Apr 4 with 4515 viewsthame_hoops

C’mon Lids Lids Lids
Nottingham Forest on 21:59 - Apr 4 with 4355 viewsthame_hoops

Ellen White just now;

“I can't see Forest getting rid of Steve Cooper, I really can't.
What he's done for that club is ridiculous and if he can keep them up - he's got to get manager of the season for what he's done with them. I can't see them getting rid of him. He needs to stay and I think they'll stay up, I really“

Is she aware of how much money he has spent?
Nottingham Forest on 23:02 - Apr 4 with 4226 viewsDWQPR

Nottingham Forest on 21:59 - Apr 4 by thame_hoops

Ellen White just now;

What he's done for that club is ridiculous and if he can keep them up - he's got to get manager of the season for what he's done with them. I can't see them getting rid of him. He needs to stay and I think they'll stay up, I really“

I think a few of the signings were not of his asking but that of the sporting director. He’s found himself in the bargain basement equivalent of North Battersea, whereby he is having to balance the egos of 30+ first teamers as a squad and the result is, well poor results. Shame really. But I’m still laughing.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Nottingham Forest on 23:04 - Apr 4 with 4220 viewsSuffolkHoop

Ellen White just now;

Not sure anyone will be asking her for the lottery numbers anytime soon.
Nottingham Forest on 23:28 - Apr 4 with 4167 viewsted_hendrix

Who Is Ellen White?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Nottingham Forest on 23:32 - Apr 4 with 4154 viewsthame_hoops

Nottingham Forest on 23:28 - Apr 4 by ted_hendrix

Who Is Ellen White?

She is the England ladies player that always puts her hands on her face to make spectacles when she scored a goal. She was on radio five live earlier.
Nottingham Forest on 23:57 - Apr 4 with 4124 viewsjoe90

I quite like that there’s an 18 page thread on Nottingham Forest.

Enjoyed this article from the Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/mar/26/novelist-rebecca-watson-little-

Not exclusively about Forest but does challenge some of the traditional ideas of what makes someone a genuine supporter of a club and how someone becomes to support a club. I think there’s a lot put on being an ‘authentic’ supporter which I think more often than not, ends hindering the enjoyment of the game.
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest on 07:29 - Apr 5 with 3904 viewsstowmarketrange

Nottingham Forest on 23:57 - Apr 4 by joe90

I quite like that there’s an 18 page thread on Nottingham Forest.

Enjoyed this article from the Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/mar/26/novelist-rebecca-watson-little-

Not exclusively about Forest but does challenge some of the traditional ideas of what makes someone a genuine supporter of a club and how someone becomes to support a club. I think there’s a lot put on being an ‘authentic’ supporter which I think more often than not, ends hindering the enjoyment of the game.

“Cooper has the dozy face of a man who has lit a spliff moments before appearing on screen.”Classic.
Nottingham Forest on 07:45 - Apr 5 with 3856 viewsPaddyhoops

Ellen White just now;

Cooper is a genius according to a lot of journalists which I don’t quiet get.
Same as Potter he’s had money and players chucked at him left right and centre and hasn’t reall known how to handle it.
Their fixture list is frightening and I can’t see them staying up .
That wage bill is going to be something else in the championship next season.
Nottingham Forest on 08:46 - Apr 5 with 3725 viewstoboboly

Nottingham Forest on 23:02 - Apr 4 by DWQPR

I think a few of the signings were not of his asking but that of the sporting director. He’s found himself in the bargain basement equivalent of North Battersea, whereby he is having to balance the egos of 30+ first teamers as a squad and the result is, well poor results. Shame really. But I’m still laughing.

Do they still have 19 right backs?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Nottingham Forest on 08:49 - Apr 5 with 3724 viewsNorthernr

Nottingham Forest on 23:02 - Apr 4 by DWQPR

Cooper goes where he can spend money. The second the money dried up at Swansea and he'd actually have to start coaching and getting the most out of what he had, instead of ponsing about with Ayew up front on £80k per week, Conor Gallagher on loan, Gibbs White on loan, Brewster on loan (and still not going up BTW) he walked out to a club that would let him do that.
Nottingham Forest on 09:07 - Apr 5 with 3631 viewsswitchingcode

Nottingham Forest on 08:49 - Apr 5 by Northernr

Cooper goes where he can spend money. The second the money dried up at Swansea and he'd actually have to start coaching and getting the most out of what he had, instead of ponsing about with Ayew up front on £80k per week, Conor Gallagher on loan, Gibbs White on loan, Brewster on loan (and still not going up BTW) he walked out to a club that would let him do that.

Totally agree but the media love him.
Nottingham Forest on 09:12 - Apr 5 with 3627 viewstoboboly

Nottingham Forest on 09:07 - Apr 5 by switchingcode

Totally agree but the media love him.

Tbf he is a good laugh

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Nottingham Forest on 09:29 - Apr 5 with 3555 viewsswitchingcode

Nottingham Forest on 09:12 - Apr 5 by toboboly

Tbf he is a good laugh

😃😃
Nottingham Forest on 09:53 - Apr 5 with 3468 viewsconnell10

Nottingham Forest on 09:12 - Apr 5 by toboboly

Tbf he is a good laugh

Shite he is ugly aint he!

Nottingham Forest on 10:05 - Apr 5 with 3431 viewsPaddyhoops

Nottingham Forest on 09:53 - Apr 5 by connell10

Shite he is ugly aint he!

He keeps banging on about that ring Precious.
Nottingham Forest on 17:09 - Apr 8 with 3081 viewsthame_hoops

I wonder if Forest will pull the plug on copper tonight?
Nottingham Forest on 14:03 - Apr 12 with 2686 viewsted_hendrix

Nottingham Forest have sacked sporting director Filippo Giraldi after only six months.

The Italian joined in October after Forest made a British record 22 signings in the summer, overseeing their January transfer window spending.

Forest, who have won only once since January, said Giraldi has left "amicably".

Last week owner Evangelos Marinakis said results "must improve immediately" under manager Steve Cooper.

Forest dropped into the Premier League relegation zone on Saturday as a 2-0 defeat at Aston Villa extended their winless run to nine games.

In January they signed Brazilian midfielder Danilo from Palmeiras for about £16m, midfielder Jonjo Shelvey and defender Felipe for undisclosed fees, midfielder Gustavo Scarpa on a free transfer, plus striker Chris Wood and goalkeeper Keylor Navas on loan.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Nottingham Forest on 14:34 - Apr 12 with 2621 viewsSuffolkHoop

Nottingham Forest on 14:03 - Apr 12 by ted_hendrix

Nottingham Forest have sacked sporting director Filippo Giraldi after only six months.

The Italian joined in October after Forest made a British record 22 signings in the summer, overseeing their January transfer window spending.

Forest, who have won only once since January, said Giraldi has left "amicably".

Last week owner Evangelos Marinakis said results "must improve immediately" under manager Steve Cooper.

Forest dropped into the Premier League relegation zone on Saturday as a 2-0 defeat at Aston Villa extended their winless run to nine games.

In January they signed Brazilian midfielder Danilo from Palmeiras for about £16m, midfielder Jonjo Shelvey and defender Felipe for undisclosed fees, midfielder Gustavo Scarpa on a free transfer, plus striker Chris Wood and goalkeeper Keylor Navas on loan.

Well someone had to be fired.
Nottingham Forest on 15:48 - Apr 12 with 2527 viewsconnell10

Blimey 18 pages and still going lol

Nottingham Forest on 22:26 - Apr 12 with 2298 viewsaston_hoop

Glasgow Rangers sporting director Ross Wilson takes the same job at Forest so expect Beale to rock up there next season.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Nottingham Forest on 10:10 - Apr 13 with 2029 viewsAntti_Heinola

Nottingham Forest on 22:26 - Apr 12 by aston_hoop

Glasgow Rangers sporting director Ross Wilson takes the same job at Forest so expect Beale to rock up there next season.

Next season?
Next week more like.

Bare bones.

Nottingham Forest on 10:23 - Apr 13 with 1989 viewsdaveB

dust off the powerpoint
Nottingham Forest on 13:47 - Apr 13 with 1815 viewsNewBee

Nottingham Forest on 22:26 - Apr 12 by aston_hoop

Apparently Rangers fans couldn't wait to see the back of Wilson, whom they blame for numerous mistakes.

Mind you, that lot blame everyone for everything, even the price of Buckfast and the weather...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024