Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest 11:04 - Aug 4 with 91114 viewsconnell10

A question , will they be hit with FFP sanctions if they are relegated from the Prem? They must have breached them in the Championship.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nottingham Forest on 20:35 - Oct 3 with 3257 viewseasthertsr

Three nil Taxi for Cooper!
Nottingham Forest on 20:37 - Oct 3 with 3236 viewsflynnbo

Loving it!!
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:37 - Oct 3 with 3217 viewsactonman

[Post edited 3 Oct 2022 20:38]
Nottingham Forest on 20:41 - Oct 3 with 3176 viewsMick_S

Nottingham Forest on 20:35 - Oct 3 by DWQPR

Talking of free…….or should that be three!!! Teee heee!

Cooper to Boro by the end of the week/month?
[Post edited 3 Oct 2022 20:38]

He’s a decent manager that does not stand a chance at bonkers Forest. Who would?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Nottingham Forest on 20:41 - Oct 3 with 3179 viewskensalriser

Why on earth is Dennis on the bench?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Nottingham Forest on 20:42 - Oct 3 with 3178 viewsNorthantsHoop

We all knew they were not good enough to go up, in a way Cooper has been thrown under the bus by the amount of players the owner has bought. No chance to integrate 23 players in a short space of time.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2022 20:44]
Nottingham Forest on 20:45 - Oct 3 with 3149 viewsLblock

There's nothing else for Cooper to do but smash back 4 doves and a dot..... hang on... looks like he already has.

Weird how this Florist "obsession" has crept up on me / us.. I blame Billy Davis and Clive's write up's ever since that game.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Nottingham Forest on 20:45 - Oct 3 with 3143 viewsCamberleyR

I think this is the 2020s version of the Bristol City 'pop' thread

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest on 20:54 - Oct 3 with 3078 viewsNoDiddley

Nottingham Forest on 20:35 - Oct 3 by easthertsr

Three nil Taxi for Cooper!

They are that shite no one wants to sponsor their shirts🤷
Nottingham Forest on 20:57 - Oct 3 with 3054 viewsflynnbo

Nottingham Forest on 20:54 - Oct 3 by NoDiddley

Uber?
Nottingham Forest on 21:18 - Oct 3 with 2931 viewsactonman

Nottingham Forest on 20:54 - Oct 3 by NoDiddley

I read that their owner wanted 10 million from any sponser and was prepared to have no sponser unless they got the figure they wanted ?
That’s turned out well for them aswel
Nottingham Forest on 21:23 - Oct 3 with 2896 viewsTripper

Nottingham Forest on 21:31 - Oct 3 with 2848 viewsstowmarketrange

Oh dear.Four now.
Nottingham Forest on 21:40 - Oct 3 with 2778 viewsNoDiddley

Nottingham Forest on 21:31 - Oct 3 by stowmarketrange

Oh dear.Four now.

When you’ve got Cook as your first choice centre half (a player we were sniffing around?) you’re bang in trouble, Citeh puttting 6 past them looks kind!
Owner is a poor man’s Tony Fernades, see you next year!
Nottingham Forest on 21:42 - Oct 3 with 2762 viewshantssi

From the BBC;

“ John: Forest signed 22 players and the players doesn't seem to be gelling together at all.”

No s**t Sherlock!
Nottingham Forest on 21:43 - Oct 3 with 2742 viewsstowmarketrange

Nottingham Forest on 21:42 - Oct 3 by hantssi

From the BBC;

“ John: Forest signed 22 players and the players doesn't seem to be gelling together at all.”

No s**t Sherlock!

Maybe they should put their first names on the backs of their shirts so that the other players know who to blame?
Nottingham Forest on 21:43 - Oct 3 with 2744 viewsDWQPR

Nottingham Forest on 20:41 - Oct 3 by kensalriser

Why on earth is Dennis on the bench?

Because the PL won’t allow them to field more than eleven players at any one time.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Nottingham Forest on 21:46 - Oct 3 with 2731 viewsLazyFan

But I was told it was all needed spend and sensible, buy journos at the pay wall service The Atheltic.

I bet they big for Willock in Jan, it's probably the only way we shall get the proper £20m monies for him. We can ask for Bowler in exchange for a discount of £2m in any deal.

zzzzzzzzzz

Nottingham Forest on 21:56 - Oct 3 with 2652 viewsnix

Nottingham Forest on 21:46 - Oct 3 by LazyFan

But I was told it was all needed spend and sensible, buy journos at the pay wall service The Atheltic.

I bet they big for Willock in Jan, it's probably the only way we shall get the proper £20m monies for him. We can ask for Bowler in exchange for a discount of £2m in any deal.

Wouldn't wish Forest on lovely Chris. He can do better...maybe Ebs gets a chance at a higher level Prem club, Palace buy Willock and we get double bubble.
Nottingham Forest on 22:06 - Oct 3 with 2578 viewsslmrstid

To be honest I think both Illy and Willy would thrive at Leicester. Particularly when Maddison eventually moves on.

But I want them both at QPR forever 😭
Nottingham Forest on 22:40 - Oct 3 with 2416 viewsvanrrrr

While this is funny to watch … a good reminder for us that challenging for playoffs like last season and this a lot more fun than getting shelled each week in the prem.
Nottingham Forest on 23:54 - Oct 3 with 2200 viewsbob566

Nottingham Forest on 22:40 - Oct 3 by vanrrrr

While this is funny to watch … a good reminder for us that challenging for playoffs like last season and this a lot more fun than getting shelled each week in the prem.

That's the thing though. Forest going about it the wrong way as did we. You accept the players that got you there. Take the honeypot and get relegated but use the honeypot to invest in stadia and grassroots.
Nottingham Forest on 02:02 - Oct 4 with 2038 viewsBoston

Nottingham Forest on 21:43 - Oct 3 by stowmarketrange

Maybe they should put their first names on the backs of their shirts so that the other players know who to blame?

True, at the moment you can't see the forest for the trees.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nottingham Forest on 05:16 - Oct 4 with 1949 viewsnix

Nottingham Forest on 23:54 - Oct 3 by bob566

That's the thing though. Forest going about it the wrong way as did we. You accept the players that got you there. Take the honeypot and get relegated but use the honeypot to invest in stadia and grassroots.

Yes. We'd have to take the hit for a season.

It would take us years to sell enough players to cover one year in the Prem.

However, we'd not be able to bank the full amount as we'd probably be paying out quite a lot in bonuses/higher contractual wages for reaching the Prem.

What I like about the way we're doing it is we're trying to emulate teams like Brentford and Fulham who build a team that plays in a Premiership style, so they've got some chance of staying up. As opposed to teams like Cardiff or West Brom who manage to go up by being very direct and physical which tends not to get them anywhere when they do get promoted. It also means that our players are more marketable for lower division Prem sides.

Notts Forest definitely didn't have a good enough squad to stay up but their attempts to build one in three weeks of supermarket sweep always seemed doomed.
Nottingham Forest on 06:01 - Oct 4 with 1894 viewsstowmarketrange

Nottingham Forest on 23:54 - Oct 3 by bob566

I think their owners are too ambitious to be a yo-yo club,and they seem to want it all now rather than later.Even Norwich fans are getting pretty peed off with a good season followed by a terrible one.
Like forest,they can’t improve the stadium any more,so all the money goes on players and wages.Maybe not to the same extreme as Forest have done this summer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024