Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest 11:04 - Aug 4 with 91770 viewsconnell10

A question , will they be hit with FFP sanctions if they are relegated from the Prem? They must have breached them in the Championship.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nottingham Forest on 22:18 - Sep 3 with 4370 viewsDWQPR

Nottingham Forest on 21:09 - Sep 3 by CliveWilsonSaid

Watch the Bournemouth equaliser.

"Was it an own goal?"

Been browsing the Florist message board and a few are talking about dropping Lingard. The back three are getting found out as being championship standard and Cooper making strange decisions like dropping O’Brien to the bench. And it was also nice to see their near and dear neighbours at the Pride Park retirement home replicate their result to the goal.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Nottingham Forest on 01:31 - Sep 4 with 4201 viewsLoftgirl

Nottingham Forest on 22:18 - Sep 3 by DWQPR

Been browsing the Florist message board and a few are talking about dropping Lingard. The back three are getting found out as being championship standard and Cooper making strange decisions like dropping O’Brien to the bench. And it was also nice to see their near and dear neighbours at the Pride Park retirement home replicate their result to the goal.

They might need to get a couple in.
Nottingham Forest on 11:54 - Sep 4 with 3879 viewsLazyFan

Nottingham Forest on 01:31 - Sep 4 by Loftgirl

They refresh in Jan with another 20+ signings.

zzzzzzzzzz

Nottingham Forest on 13:03 - Sep 4 with 3760 viewsRuislipHoop

Nottingham Forest on 01:31 - Sep 4 by Loftgirl

Dozen ?😂
Nottingham Forest on 13:28 - Sep 4 with 3720 viewsDannyPaddox

What are we going to commemorate first? This thread reaching 25 pages or Forest relegation?

Nottingham Forest on 15:24 - Sep 4 with 3606 viewsSnipper

Nottingham Forest on 13:28 - Sep 4 by DannyPaddox

What are we going to commemorate first? This thread reaching 25 pages or Forest relegation?

Brilliant 👏👏👏😂😂😂.
Nottingham Forest on 22:29 - Sep 4 with 3399 viewsNorthantsHoop

They have totally upset the balance of their club with a ridiculous amount of new players and if the poor form continues Steve Cooper will pay the price. Always thought he is a decent coach but this might be the undoing of him, anyway Sheffield Utd probably should have progressed and won the play offs last season, Forest were not Prem quality.
Nottingham Forest on 02:09 - Sep 5 with 3264 viewsnix

Nottingham Forest on 22:29 - Sep 4 by NorthantsHoop

They have totally upset the balance of their club with a ridiculous amount of new players and if the poor form continues Steve Cooper will pay the price. Always thought he is a decent coach but this might be the undoing of him, anyway Sheffield Utd probably should have progressed and won the play offs last season, Forest were not Prem quality.

Did anyone notice when they scored all the players ran over to celebrate and then looked a bit embarrassed about having to hug a load of guys they didn't really know and celebrating for a team they'd been at for five minutes.
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest on 03:20 - Sep 5 with 3247 viewsPunteR

Nottingham Forest on 02:09 - Sep 5 by nix

Did anyone notice when they scored all the players ran over to celebrate and then looked a bit embarrassed about having to hug a load of guys they didn't really know and celebrating for a team they'd been at for five minutes.

Man hugs after goals is mandatory. Its in their contracts.
Disgraceful cuddle dodging mercenaries .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Nottingham Forest on 04:01 - Sep 5 with 3226 viewsLblock

It’s nice to see a few fans of other clubs also taking the piss out of them.
They’re not getting the level of schtick we did from the general media though - these days it’s sickening how Sky jizz off if a club spends the equivalent of what it would cost to build a small hospital.

I watched Manc v Arse yesterday and some fella I’ve never heard of who cost Utd £84Mill was kissing the badge on his debut like he was a local lad from Salford who had just got the winner in the FA Cup final.
Shallow as fcuk

On Florist I will laugh like a drain if their season continues like this.
God knows what awaits the In entrance in the January window for them

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Nottingham Forest on 07:56 - Sep 5 with 3135 viewsdistortR

Nottingham Forest on 04:01 - Sep 5 by Lblock

They’re not getting the level of schtick we did from the general media though - these days it’s sickening how Sky jizz off if a club spends the equivalent of what it would cost to build a small hospital.

I watched Manc v Arse yesterday and some fella I’ve never heard of who cost Utd £84Mill was kissing the badge on his debut like he was a local lad from Salford who had just got the winner in the FA Cup final.
Shallow as fcuk

yeah,i watched that, the badge-kissing hireling was where the premiershit is, now.
Nottingham Forest on 08:09 - Sep 5 with 3108 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nottingham Forest on 07:56 - Sep 5 by distortR

yeah,i watched that, the badge-kissing hireling was where the premiershit is, now.

I’d french kiss Ken Bate’s ring piece for £100k a week!
Nottingham Forest on 08:15 - Sep 5 with 3089 viewsPhildo

it really says something about financial doping that manyoo can be so incompetently run for a decade and still stay comfortably in the top third of that division the whole time. if it wasn't so rigged they should be looking at the conference by now.
Nottingham Forest on 08:47 - Sep 5 with 3033 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nottingham Forest on 08:15 - Sep 5 by Phildo

it really says something about financial doping that manyoo can be so incompetently run for a decade and still stay comfortably in the top third of that division the whole time. if it wasn't so rigged they should be looking at the conference by now.

Great point. Hadn't occurred to me, but you're dead right.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nottingham Forest on 09:01 - Sep 5 with 2993 viewsLblock

Nottingham Forest on 08:09 - Sep 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Capitalist!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Nottingham Forest on 09:14 - Sep 5 with 2953 viewsNorthernr

Selection of Twitter comments on "The Man They Call Coops" five games in...

That was an appalling second half. Coopers going to have to go back to the drawing board. Can't keep benching quality players if the same starting 11 play like that.

Horrific second half. Odd team selection (which everyone knew about yesterday, might be worth looking into that, Tails) & worse substitutions. Losing to Spurs & City is one thing, but today was a joke.

we have no one who can hold the ball up (davis) would have been ideal (another signing needed!)

Cooper massively at fault here, decision making by players on the pitch has to be better and quicker though

For the first time in a long time Cooper genuinely got it wrong. Imo Awoniyi needs to play, Yates cannot be playing next to Kouyate Freuler or Obrien have to play. That front 3 just doesn’t work. And one of the new defenders have to come in

That was so hard to watch … cooper did not react … Johnson is ineffective .. our two best attackers are on the bench ! Dennis and Tai need to be on the pitch !!!

Awful decisions, beginning to end. Nothing to address crap defending. Freuler and O'Brien on the bench when you need the ball. Nowt to add lack of shots/chances. Inability to adapt as we only really have one (/ 2) formations. Lost the plot at the worst possible time.

Awful performance from Cooper in that second half. Didn't deal with being overrun in midfield, late with substitutions and the wrong players were brought on.

Sorry - Cooper watched us get battered for 20 mins and did nothing. We cannot play without a striker and a ball player in midfield.

That was a disgrace from Cooper 10 mins slow on all subs

Absolutely disgraceful

Must of been an inspiring team talk at half time.

Managers to blame. Team selection wrong again and substitutions shocking. Sorry to say it but cooper may be gone by October

This is my thinking, but if Cooper is using sentiment to pick teams in the prem, he won't last two more games, or is he giving up already, after picking that team and substitutes for a must win game, no way he can turn this around by October

Coopers bin found out! £40m of strikers on the bench and he plays fcking Johnson upfront 🤷‍♂️ he’s sht upfront, we are home against a struggling side and he’s playing with no strikers ans 2 defensive midfielders, he hasn’t got a clue!!!
Nottingham Forest on 09:16 - Sep 5 with 2946 viewsLoftgirl

Nottingham Forest on 09:23 - Sep 5 with 2897 viewsPhildo

Nottingham Forest on 09:14 - Sep 5 by Northernr

That was an appalling second half. Coopers going to have to go back to the drawing board. Can't keep benching quality players if the same starting 11 play like that.

Horrific second half. Odd team selection (which everyone knew about yesterday, might be worth looking into that, Tails) & worse substitutions. Losing to Spurs & City is one thing, but today was a joke.

we have no one who can hold the ball up (davis) would have been ideal (another signing needed!)

Cooper massively at fault here, decision making by players on the pitch has to be better and quicker though

For the first time in a long time Cooper genuinely got it wrong. Imo Awoniyi needs to play, Yates cannot be playing next to Kouyate Freuler or Obrien have to play. That front 3 just doesn’t work. And one of the new defenders have to come in

That was so hard to watch … cooper did not react … Johnson is ineffective .. our two best attackers are on the bench ! Dennis and Tai need to be on the pitch !!!

Awful decisions, beginning to end. Nothing to address crap defending. Freuler and O'Brien on the bench when you need the ball. Nowt to add lack of shots/chances. Inability to adapt as we only really have one (/ 2) formations. Lost the plot at the worst possible time.

Awful performance from Cooper in that second half. Didn't deal with being overrun in midfield, late with substitutions and the wrong players were brought on.

Sorry - Cooper watched us get battered for 20 mins and did nothing. We cannot play without a striker and a ball player in midfield.

Absolutely disgraceful

Managers to blame. Team selection wrong again and substitutions shocking. Sorry to say it but cooper may be gone by October

This is my thinking, but if Cooper is using sentiment to pick teams in the prem, he won't last two more games, or is he giving up already, after picking that team and substitutes for a must win game, no way he can turn this around by October

Coopers bin found out! £40m of strikers on the bench and he plays fcking Johnson upfront 🤷‍♂️ he’s sht upfront, we are home against a struggling side and he’s playing with no strikers ans 2 defensive midfielders, he hasn’t got a clue!!!

Calm down lads it is well known Gary O'Neill always beats old big heads clubs
Nottingham Forest on 09:35 - Sep 5 with 2867 viewsenfieldargh

Absolutely disgraceful

Furkin Johnson they say?????

I thought he was Forest's answer to Messi

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Nottingham Forest on 09:52 - Sep 5 with 2801 viewsngbqpr

Absolutely disgraceful

Got back from a weekend away and asked my lad if he'd suitably taken the pis$ out of all his Forest supporting mates. After we had both guffawed long & hard, he said they're all saying Worrall & Johnson should both be dropped...yep the 'local boys' / 'one of our own' / ' champ winning heroes' / 'they'll grace the Prem' duo...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Nottingham Forest on 11:43 - Sep 5 with 2609 viewsSnipper

Absolutely disgraceful

I’d have given that 10 upvotes if I was allowed.
Nottingham Forest on 19:00 - Sep 5 with 2391 viewsdistortR

You just putting that out there, Baz?!
Nottingham Forest on 22:35 - Sep 5 with 2258 viewsdaveB

Nottingham Forest on 04:01 - Sep 5 by Lblock

Shallow as fcuk

We got loads of praise for spending loads, Sky used to say we'd had a great transfer window as we stood with our pants down signing tons of players. It was only when we started playing and losing that they rightly said we were a joke but they then moved on to praise the next sh it show. Evertons comical spending the other year they were raving about as well at first
Nottingham Forest on 08:03 - Sep 6 with 2078 viewsswitchingcode

Nottingham Forest on 22:35 - Sep 5 by daveB

We got loads of praise for spending loads, Sky used to say we'd had a great transfer window as we stood with our pants down signing tons of players. It was only when we started playing and losing that they rightly said we were a joke but they then moved on to praise the next sh it show. Evertons comical spending the other year they were raving about as well at first

Sky and the rest of the football media love the big spending they even drag out the master of over spend Harry Redknapp during the transfer window.Why hasn’t poor Brendon or the departed Scott Parker been given more money to spend they say as they have no idea how most managers of EFL clubs have to sell their best players and still be successful to keep their jobs.
Nottingham Forest on 08:24 - Sep 6 with 2027 viewsdaveB

Nottingham Forest on 08:03 - Sep 6 by switchingcode

Sky and the rest of the football media love the big spending they even drag out the master of over spend Harry Redknapp during the transfer window.Why hasn’t poor Brendon or the departed Scott Parker been given more money to spend they say as they have no idea how most managers of EFL clubs have to sell their best players and still be successful to keep their jobs.

They will often claim the team with the best window is the one who has been the busiest, that rarely turns out to be the case

A few teams who have spent a fair bit this summer actually look worse than last season like West Ham whilst Everton have spent a fair whack again and don't look any different.

It's all mad really, you get to the Prem for this pot of gold, most lucrative league in the world and then every club spends it all straight away and lose a fortune. Anyone who doesn't is heavily criticised.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2022 8:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024