Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jake Clarke Salter 23:22 - Jun 14 with 23980 viewsPikey

Been told by a CFC fan he is incoming on a free.
Jake Clarke Salter on 14:32 - Jun 15 with 6409 viewsSonofpugwash

Always thought the new regime would be defined by the first signing,not disappointed by this and the fact he preferred us.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Jake Clarke Salter on 14:33 - Jun 15 with 6434 viewsBklynRanger

Jake Clarke Salter on 14:08 - Jun 15 by DannyPaddox

In the QPR club shop:

I want some O’s
Hoes, garden hoes?
No - O’s
Hose, panty hose?
No - O’s. For me Olamide Oluwatimilehin Babatunde Oluwaka Shodipo shirt

-OK what else?

-Fork handles

-Floodlights on the blink again are they? Dear oh dear....OK - 4 candles - should be an improvement anyway. What else?
Jake Clarke Salter on 14:40 - Jun 15 with 6352 viewsDannyPaddox

Jake Clarke Salter on 14:32 - Jun 15 by Sonofpugwash

Always thought the new regime would be defined by the first signing,not disappointed by this and the fact he preferred us.

I Salter like it too 👍🏼
Jake Clarke Salter on 14:40 - Jun 15 with 6344 viewsMiss_Terraces

Having seen our impressive support at Coventry, he was never going to turn us down.
To all of you that was there

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Jake Clarke Salter on 14:53 - Jun 15 with 6243 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I rate this signing highly.

About 7 on a scale of 1-10.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Jake Clarke Salter on 15:03 - Jun 15 with 6157 viewsdenhamhoop2

Having seen him play a few times not massively impressed looks a little one paced and cumbersome so should fit right in.
Jake Clarke Salter on 15:49 - Jun 15 with 5933 viewsBklynRanger

Jake Clarke Salter on 15:03 - Jun 15 by denhamhoop2

Having seen him play a few times not massively impressed looks a little one paced and cumbersome so should fit right in.

I watched a short interview he did when he went to Coventry and one of the attributes he used for himself was 'quite pacy' - so hopefully that one pace is quick.
Jake Clarke Salter on 15:51 - Jun 15 with 5891 viewsstevec

Jake Clarke Salter on 15:49 - Jun 15 by BklynRanger

I watched a short interview he did when he went to Coventry and one of the attributes he used for himself was 'quite pacy' - so hopefully that one pace is quick.

If someone passes to Clarke Salter, does that double your pass completion rate?

I’m trying to get the hang of this xG thing.
Login to get fewer ads

Jake Clarke Salter on 16:15 - Jun 15 with 5775 viewsQPR_Hibs

Jake Clarke Salter on 14:53 - Jun 15 by CliveWilsonSaid

I rate this signing highly.

About 7 on a scale of 1-10.

I asked the Bee Gees what they thought and they spoke very highly.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Jake Clarke Salter on 17:02 - Jun 15 with 5608 viewsdavman

Jake Clarke Salter on 15:51 - Jun 15 by stevec

If someone passes to Clarke Salter, does that double your pass completion rate?

I’m trying to get the hang of this xG thing.

Close. The double barrelled thing is understandable with unmarried couples and broken marriages (not saying Jake falls into either of those categories), but two generations from now we might be dealing with octo-barrelled names...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Jake Clarke Salter on 17:39 - Jun 15 with 5427 viewsDWQPR

Jake Clarke Salter on 17:02 - Jun 15 by davman

Close. The double barrelled thing is understandable with unmarried couples and broken marriages (not saying Jake falls into either of those categories), but two generations from now we might be dealing with octo-barrelled names...

So who's going to be first to stick their heads above the parapet and say that Clarke-Salter has had his injury issues (according to Cov fans)

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Jake Clarke Salter on 17:44 - Jun 15 with 5382 viewsdmm

Jake Clarke Salter on 17:39 - Jun 15 by DWQPR

So who's going to be first to stick their heads above the parapet and say that Clarke-Salter has had his injury issues (according to Cov fans)

You, DW. And I'll be the first to say he wouldn't be coming to us if he hadn't!
Jake Clarke Salter on 18:27 - Jun 15 with 5175 viewsbosh67

Somebody has to keep Dykes company in the Matty Rose lounge.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jake Clarke Salter on 18:49 - Jun 15 with 5088 viewsDavieQPR

Coventry fans being typical fans. They all wanted him signed until it was said he would be joining us. Now they didn't get him because he wanted a massive signing on fee plus sky high wages. He's also one paced and injury prone. Nothing to do with he doesn't have to move house and he has worked with Beale before.
Jake Clarke Salter on 19:11 - Jun 15 with 4979 viewsTonto

Its not unmarried people its often done when people get married. My brother did it. And I suspect if you implied Jacob Rhys-Mogg came from an illegitimate relationship I suspect you would be challenged to a dual.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Jake Clarke Salter on 19:41 - Jun 15 with 4816 viewskensalriser

What does one paced mean?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Jake Clarke Salter on 20:03 - Jun 15 with 4715 viewsHAYESBOY

Jake Clarke Salter on 19:41 - Jun 15 by kensalriser

What does one paced mean?

I looked in the dictionary and all it said was Bob Malcolm.........

Smells like a trout farm in here

Jake Clarke Salter on 20:22 - Jun 15 with 4622 viewsMick_S

Jake Clarke Salter on 20:03 - Jun 15 by HAYESBOY

I think he’d be happy with that. One of my favourite Rangers moments, ever.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Jake Clarke Salter on 22:14 - Jun 15 with 4148 viewsderbyhoop

I did wonder why he'd only.played 31 times for Cov last season. 29 league out of 46.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Jake Clarke Salter on 22:28 - Jun 15 with 4085 viewsDorse

Jake Clarke Salter on 20:03 - Jun 15 by HAYESBOY

One paced? Bob Malcolm was knackered after about that distance.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Jake Clarke Salter on 22:39 - Jun 15 with 4015 viewsSydneyRs

Jake Clarke Salter on 18:49 - Jun 15 by DavieQPR

Coventry fans being typical fans. They all wanted him signed until it was said he would be joining us. Now they didn't get him because he wanted a massive signing on fee plus sky high wages. He's also one paced and injury prone. Nothing to do with he doesn't have to move house and he has worked with Beale before.

They're not still running the big spending QPR nonsense surely?
Jake Clarke Salter on 23:06 - Jun 15 with 3934 viewsHAYESBOY

Jake Clarke Salter on 22:28 - Jun 15 by Dorse

One paced? Bob Malcolm was knackered after about that distance.

He is still chasing that ball over the top................

Smells like a trout farm in here

Jake Clarke Salter on 07:12 - Jun 16 with 3577 viewsdmm

Just looked up JCS's injury record here: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jake-clarke-salter/verletzungen/spieler/316551

His worst was a calf injury in 2019/20 which kept him out for 5 months and there are 4 other shorter incidents. No injuries are shown during his spell at Coventry. The site is usually pretty accurate.

I think it would be an overstatement to describe him as having injury issues.
Jake Clarke Salter on 23:24 - Jun 16 with 3009 viewsDavieQPR

Jake Clarke Salter on 07:12 - Jun 16 by dmm

Just looked up JCS's injury record here: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jake-clarke-salter/verletzungen/spieler/316551

His worst was a calf injury in 2019/20 which kept him out for 5 months and there are 4 other shorter incidents. No injuries are shown during his spell at Coventry. The site is usually pretty accurate.

I think it would be an overstatement to describe him as having injury issues.

Had an Achilles problem last November which kept him out of the Coventry side for a while.
Jake Clarke Salter on 12:56 - Jun 17 with 2458 viewsA40Bosh

On his Wikipedia (so probably wrong regardless) he has a double barrel first name as well as surname. I only picked up on it as I am a Liam.

He is Jake-Liam Clarke-Salter apparently.

I see that double barrel is becoming more prominent recently but I would love to know what happens if a couple each with a double barrel surname had a kid?

Back in the dark ages when I was in business banking we had a Scottish client who insisted that he wanted his full clan title name available on his cheque book. His name was something like 'Robert Gregor McGregor, McGregor of McGregor'. He kicked off and demanded we updated our systems if the signature line encoding was not long enough to support his full title!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024