Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recall parliament now 14:26 - Apr 12 with 1531 viewsCountyJim

The bloke is an absolute disgrace
Recall parliament now on 14:32 - Apr 12 with 1481 viewsSirjohnalot

Believe the Speaker can do it ? Interesting point will be if Sunak resigns. Would be very surprised if he challenges it, be a dream to cross examine him
[Post edited 12 Apr 2022 14:33]
Recall parliament now on 14:51 - Apr 12 with 1448 viewsCountyJim

Apparently only the government can recall Parliament

It's a joke
Recall parliament now on 14:58 - Apr 12 with 1440 viewsWingstandwood

Apologies for cliché-talk but "it's like something out of Yes Minister.......Hang on? Maybe too far fetched even for that?

Argus!

Recall parliament now on 15:12 - Apr 12 with 1424 viewsKilkennyjack

Prof Drakers has spoken ….

He has a point.

Beware of the Risen People

Recall parliament now on 21:42 - Apr 12 with 1329 views73__73

Recall parliament now on 15:12 - Apr 12 by Kilkennyjack

He has a point.

I’m sure Boris will definitely resign now that idiot Drakeford has opened his gob

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Recall parliament now on 21:45 - Apr 12 with 1331 viewsraynor94

Recall parliament now on 21:42 - Apr 12 by 73__73

I’m sure Boris will definitely resign now that idiot Drakeford has opened his gob

It's like being savaged by a dead sheep

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Recall parliament now on 23:27 - Apr 12 with 1256 viewsKilkennyjack

Recall parliament now on 21:45 - Apr 12 by raynor94

It's like being savaged by a dead sheep

A large bowl of custard poured into an ill-fitting suit and stirred with a mop handle , being savaged by a dead sheep …. 🐑🐏

Love Johnson to go walk about in Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle or Edinburgh.
Such a popular posh man.

Recall parliament now on 23:48 - Apr 12 with 1251 viewsmajorraglan

They’ve rejected calls to resign and are intent on sticking it out. I’d have thought the best way of moving them on is for thousands of constituents in Conservative constituencies to e mail their MP basically telling them get rid or you’ll lose my vote at the next GE. If the MP’s get enough pressure they’ll act.
Login to get fewer ads

Recall parliament now on 08:03 - Apr 13 with 1211 viewsKilkennyjack

Recall parliament now on 23:48 - Apr 12 by majorraglan

They’ve rejected calls to resign and are intent on sticking it out. I’d have thought the best way of moving them on is for thousands of constituents in Conservative constituencies to e mail their MP basically telling them get rid or you’ll lose my vote at the next GE. If the MP’s get enough pressure they’ll act.

Yes, the Tory MP priority number 1 is to save his/her own skin. Always.

Recall parliament now on 18:15 - Apr 15 with 1109 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Recall parliament now on 15:12 - Apr 12 by Kilkennyjack

He has a point.

Perhaps Drakeford could take the lead and resign after running the Welsh NHS into the ground with record waiting times.

They do things differently in Wales.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Recall parliament now on 18:18 - Apr 15 with 1105 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Recall parliament now on 23:48 - Apr 12 by majorraglan

The trouble is most voters recognise the great job Boris has done with the vaccine rollout and supporting Ukraine.

Only Putins friends want Boris to resign.

Recall parliament now on 18:25 - Apr 15 with 1094 viewskrunchykarrot

Recall parliament now on 18:15 - Apr 15 by felixstowe_jack

Perhaps Drakeford could take the lead and resign after running the Welsh NHS into the ground with record waiting times.

Havnt heard the buffon calling for Eluned Morgans resignation, hypocrite.
Recall parliament now on 18:30 - Apr 15 with 1090 viewsProfessor

Recall parliament now on 18:15 - Apr 15 by felixstowe_jack

Not really-waiting times are at record levels in England too.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2022 18:30]
Recall parliament now on 18:39 - Apr 15 with 1073 viewsmajorraglan

Recall parliament now on 18:18 - Apr 15 by felixstowe_jack

The trouble is most voters recognise the great job Boris has done with the vaccine rollout and supporting Ukraine.

Only Putins friends want Boris to resign.

He’s done a tidy job with the vaccine roll out and aspects of our support for Ukraine are excellent, but there’s also been a lot of poor underperformance and outright dishonesty and I for one think we can do better - a lot better.
Potential candidates include the Defence Secretary, Tom Tugenhadt and potentially Gove. I’m not a fan of the latter, but he’s the guy that’s given responsibility to get the more difficult challenges sorted so he may something about him. We need competence, honesty and leadership and those qualities are in short supply at number 10.
Recall parliament now on 09:01 - Apr 28 with 969 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Recall parliament now on 18:30 - Apr 15 by Professor

Not really-waiting times are at record levels in England too.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2022 18:30]

Correct because of the Pandemic .

Recall parliament now on 09:05 - Apr 28 with 955 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see the our chancellor has bern cleared of any breaches of the ministerial code of his family's tax affairs.

They also stated he has fully complied in declaring his tax status and there was no conflict on interest. No sign of Labour accepting this with good grace or even the BBC reporting this news.

Recall parliament now on 09:16 - Apr 28 with 943 viewsonehunglow

Recall parliament now on 09:05 - Apr 28 by felixstowe_jack

I see the our chancellor has bern cleared of any breaches of the ministerial code of his family's tax affairs.

They also stated he has fully complied in declaring his tax status and there was no conflict on interest. No sign of Labour accepting this with good grace or even the BBC reporting this news.

Jim's a one eyed Welsh Labour man so anything anti Tory will do him. I have no political hang-ups.I detest them all but Johnson sits on top of them all.A lying,patronising piece of filth who is distracting people from serious issues facing us. He needs putting out of his misery.
He ha what all public school boys are imbued with;confidence and an inate self of self importance ;a belief he is better ,smarter and that us Plebs are actually lucky to have him lead us. HE knows best;we know jackshyte. And yes I am stereotyping public school boys.

Ukraine! Why not tell Putin that it's pointless nuking us as we can do the same to mother Russia although the prospect of eliminated Russia from the world is an ideal scenario. Moderators might want to delete that but fact remains ,we need not feel threatened by Russia.

We need to up the ante and Johnson has not done that.

Johnson is an embarassment

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Recall parliament now on 09:34 - Apr 28 with 921 viewscontroversial_jack

Recall parliament now on 21:42 - Apr 12 by 73__73

Drakeford has been above reproach during this pandemic. Whether you like his policies or lack of charisma , the man has been a rock for Wales, a true leader in every sense
Recall parliament now on 09:35 - Apr 28 with 915 viewsVincent_Vega

Recall parliament now on 09:34 - Apr 28 by controversial_jack

Drakeford has been above reproach during this pandemic. Whether you like his policies or lack of charisma , the man has been a rock for Wales, a true leader in every sense

non essential items..

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Recall parliament now on 09:55 - Apr 28 with 906 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Recall parliament now on 09:05 - Apr 28 by felixstowe_jack

Interesting, I had no idea he had been cleared. Your point about the BBC is a good one, it was wall to wall coverage when he was accused.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Recall parliament now on 10:00 - Apr 28 with 894 viewscontroversial_jack

Recall parliament now on 09:55 - Apr 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

Interesting, I had no idea he had been cleared. Your point about the BBC is a good one, it was wall to wall coverage when he was accused.

Wasn't Sunak also fined over covid breaches? Just saying!
Recall parliament now on 10:10 - Apr 28 with 889 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Recall parliament now on 10:00 - Apr 28 by controversial_jack

Wasn't Sunak also fined over covid breaches? Just saying!

Yes that covered as well.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024