Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Johnson sacked 19:31 - Jan 30 with 4583 viewsaston_hoop

from Sunderland. I know its not our division, but 3rd in the league and on the eve of the transfer deadline day. football is mad sometimes (often)

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Lee Johnson sacked on 19:33 - Jan 30 with 3546 viewsenfieldargh

They could do with a certain mr warnock

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Lee Johnson sacked on 19:38 - Jan 30 with 3481 viewsNorthernr

never really been the same since beating us. Bastrrds.
Lee Johnson sacked on 20:03 - Jan 30 with 3301 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Lee Johnson sacked on 19:38 - Jan 30 by Northernr

never really been the same since beating us. Bastrrds.

Still in denial they actually beat us and screwed us out of a huge payday against Arsenal .
Must confess to hoping they will get promoted solely on the Netflix Doc I felt somewhat invested in that and seeing them sink away must be cruel for the kitchen/ backroom staff
Lee Johnson sacked on 20:18 - Jan 30 with 3183 viewsMrSheen

Lee Johnson sacked on 19:33 - Jan 30 by enfieldargh

They could do with a certain mr warnock

They might ask Gareth again.
Lee Johnson sacked on 20:18 - Jan 30 with 3186 viewsfrancisbowles

Lee Johnson sacked on 20:03 - Jan 30 by CLAREMAN1995

Still in denial they actually beat us and screwed us out of a huge payday against Arsenal .
Must confess to hoping they will get promoted solely on the Netflix Doc I felt somewhat invested in that and seeing them sink away must be cruel for the kitchen/ backroom staff

I'd rather see Wycombe, Oxford and Plymouth (or even franchise FC)
Lee Johnson sacked on 20:21 - Jan 30 with 3161 viewsStainrod

Round about the time we were playing them there were a lot of very arrogant Sunderland fans posting on some Rangers boards, more or less regarding themselves as already promoted, talking about getting back into the Premier League etc.

Would be quite funny if one of the minnow them to it again.
Lee Johnson sacked on 20:29 - Jan 30 with 3090 viewsMick_S

Lee Johnson sacked on 20:21 - Jan 30 by Stainrod

Round about the time we were playing them there were a lot of very arrogant Sunderland fans posting on some Rangers boards, more or less regarding themselves as already promoted, talking about getting back into the Premier League etc.

There were two on here, one very fair, the other fancying their chances at Man City.

Anyway , what has gone on up there? I read about him giving the v sign to their fans a while back, so maybe this has been brewing.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Lee Johnson sacked on 20:29 - Jan 30 with 3088 viewsNorthernr

Lee Johnson sacked on 20:21 - Jan 30 by Stainrod

They can tend towards that Leeds/Forest/Derby type whereby no amount of incompetence or length of time being completely fcking sht seems to cure the delusion that they're absolutely massive, badly done to, and soon to be inevitably restored to their rightful place in the top one of the Premier league.
Login to get fewer ads

Lee Johnson sacked on 20:34 - Jan 30 with 3030 viewsToast_R

To be fair, I don't remember QPR capitualting to a 6 niller in the third tier like Blunderland managed yesterday. Like JFH that time, when you go down like that you're unlikely to survive. Their board have decided to twist.
Lee Johnson sacked on 20:37 - Jan 30 with 3006 viewsNorthernr

Lee Johnson sacked on 20:34 - Jan 30 by Toast_R

To be fair, I don't remember QPR capitualting to a 6 niller in the third tier like Blunderland managed yesterday. Like JFH that time, when you go down like that you're unlikely to survive. Their board have decided to twist.

Not their first either, they followed up their con job at ours (when I thought they were very good) with a 5-1 loss at Rotherham.

Actually they've had 2x5-1 and 6-0 defeats, and 3x5-0 wins this season. It hasn't been dull.
Lee Johnson sacked on 20:37 - Jan 30 with 3000 viewsDWQPR

Lee Johnson sacked on 20:34 - Jan 30 by Toast_R

I’m sure that they got gubbed 5-0 away recently as well.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Lee Johnson sacked on 20:39 - Jan 30 with 2984 viewsMick_S

Lee Johnson sacked on 20:37 - Jan 30 by Northernr

Not their first either, they followed up their con job at ours (when I thought they were very good) with a 5-1 loss at Rotherham.

Actually they've had 2x5-1 and 6-0 defeats, and 3x5-0 wins this season. It hasn't been dull.

I wonder who the new boss will be? The current form is awful but they are still third.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Lee Johnson sacked on 20:43 - Jan 30 with 2938 viewsstowmarketrange

Lee Johnson sacked on 20:39 - Jan 30 by Mick_S

I wonder who the new boss will be? The current form is awful but they are still third.

Mark Hughes has already interviewed them and turned them down because they aren’t ambitious enough for him.
Lee Johnson sacked on 20:45 - Jan 30 with 2930 viewsDWQPR

Lee Johnson sacked on 20:39 - Jan 30 by Mick_S

Mick McCarthy? The return of Steve Bruce? What about Peter ‘Reidy’ Reid ? He ate bananas with his feet ya know! 😂

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Lee Johnson sacked on 20:54 - Jan 30 with 2858 viewsNorthernr

Grant McCann is getting shouts, because two wins last week have apparently transformed him from dead man walking to harshly-done-to good guy.
Lee Johnson sacked on 20:57 - Jan 30 with 2816 viewsRangersw12

Never like Johnson at either Bristol or Sunderland always came across as arrogant and never seemed to give the opposition any credit

As for Sunderland been there a few times so would prefer another team coming up unless we get promoted then I couldn't give a Fck
Lee Johnson sacked on 22:00 - Jan 30 with 2553 viewsDavieQPR

Anyone who names their ground as ' The Stadium of Shite' is asking for problems.
Lee Johnson sacked on 14:45 - Jan 31 with 2020 viewsMrSheen

They'll be fine, Neil Lennon wants to help them.
Lee Johnson sacked on 14:53 - Jan 31 with 1975 viewsBoston

Lee Johnson sacked on 14:45 - Jan 31 by MrSheen

They'll be fine, Neil Lennon wants to help them.

Will the appointment of Lennon bring instant karma?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Lee Johnson sacked on 14:57 - Jan 31 with 1956 viewsBoston

More to the point….Johnson was / is very unpopular among the fans of Slumberland. Don’t think he could win them over even with automatic promotion. I know, because an expert, colleague whose father is a fan, told me so😀

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Lee Johnson sacked on 15:20 - Jan 31 with 1921 viewsloftus77

Lee Johnson sacked on 20:29 - Jan 30 by Northernr

They can tend towards that Leeds/Forest/Derby type whereby no amount of incompetence or length of time being completely fcking sht seems to cure the delusion that they're absolutely massive, badly done to, and soon to be inevitably restored to their rightful place in the top one of the Premier league.

I do get this — but with my football history hat on, I would say is that if you have been Champions of England 6 times (same as our friends in SW6, only one less than Man City, 4 more than Spurs) then, historically, you probably could claim to be fairly ‘massive’.

I’m no Mackem, but if QPR had won six English top flight titles (rather than the one…) I would absolutely insist we were massive — in any era.
Lee Johnson sacked on 15:55 - Jan 31 with 1847 viewskensalriser

Lee Johnson sacked on 15:20 - Jan 31 by loftus77

I do get this — but with my football history hat on, I would say is that if you have been Champions of England 6 times (same as our friends in SW6, only one less than Man City, 4 more than Spurs) then, historically, you probably could claim to be fairly ‘massive’.

I’m no Mackem, but if QPR had won six English top flight titles (rather than the one…) I would absolutely insist we were massive — in any era.

Maybe...but their last title was in 1936 and if you start the modern era of football at post war they're nothing better than mediocre.

The finishing table for the last full season before the war is an intriguing read. Ten clubs are in the current PL, but there are two I can't remember being in the top division in my lifetime - Grimsby and Preston anyone?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Lee Johnson sacked on 16:35 - Jan 31 with 1772 viewsterryb

Lee Johnson sacked on 15:55 - Jan 31 by kensalriser

Maybe...but their last title was in 1936 and if you start the modern era of football at post war they're nothing better than mediocre.

The finishing table for the last full season before the war is an intriguing read. Ten clubs are in the current PL, but there are two I can't remember being in the top division in my lifetime - Grimsby and Preston anyone?

Preston were relegated circa 1960. I don't recall Grimsby in the top division though. Certainly not in my footballing memory, that partly goes back to 1956.
Lee Johnson sacked on 17:35 - Jan 31 with 1647 viewsWatfordR

Preston, Blackburn and Burnley all League winners at least twice. They aren't massive either.
Lee Johnson sacked on 17:47 - Jan 31 with 1015 viewsstowmarketrange

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

I think Sunderland’s gates have been dropping a bit this season as they only seem to been opening certain parts of the ground.Still quite impressive for league 1 though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024