Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. 17:22 - Jan 18 with 5376 viewsProfessor

Are 'nocebo' or effects not caused by the COVID vaccine itself a study finds:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2788172

In other words other conditions attributed to the vaccine but not caused by it or indeed imagined.
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 21:49 - Jan 18 with 1457 viewsmajorraglan

I’ve had 3 Pfizers, had a bit of discomfort where I was injected and some stiffness in the upper arm shoulder area, but that was it.
I expected a bit of discomfort on account of the fact a bit of metal had been stuck an inch in to my deltoid muscle, if someone had stuck a pin in my arm I’d expect to feel the same.
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 04:47 - Jan 19 with 1379 viewsRonaldStump

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 17:56 - Jan 18 by Professor

Well-you should expect a sore arm and perhaps a mild 'flu-like" condition for a few days. Normally these have been unreported, as most sensible folk understand this.

Of course for COVID this has gone out the window. In the US events (where this study was done) are self-reported to the VAERS system. This is where the dribbling loons have got the 'data' of high levels of adverse effects as anything from soreness at the injection site, to the real but very rare serious adverse events.

The UK system is the MHRA yellow card-and again there has been a lot of reporting of what are essentially not much.

The problem is of course reporting of minor and expected issues has muddied the waters to understand any real adverse reactions and act upon them.

What an absolutely disgusting post. Those 'dribbling loons' as you call them have lost loved ones and seen close families and their own lives changed forever.
Thousands have had heart attacks, strokes blood clots, many resulting in loss of limbs. Many thousands of deaths as a result of the death dart, not to mention the youngsters collapsing all around the world and you stand there all high and mighty brushing it aside like nothing is happening.
You are a disgrace to your profession and hopefully you'll be doing a stretch in the not too distant future

(He She Him)

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 07:48 - Jan 19 with 1350 viewsfelixstowe_jack

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 04:47 - Jan 19 by RonaldStump

What an absolutely disgusting post. Those 'dribbling loons' as you call them have lost loved ones and seen close families and their own lives changed forever.
Thousands have had heart attacks, strokes blood clots, many resulting in loss of limbs. Many thousands of deaths as a result of the death dart, not to mention the youngsters collapsing all around the world and you stand there all high and mighty brushing it aside like nothing is happening.
You are a disgrace to your profession and hopefully you'll be doing a stretch in the not too distant future

What antivaxers rubbish. Over 170,000 have died as a result of coronavirus the vast majority before vaccines were rolled out.

So far the vaccines have saved 150,000 according to the scientific EXPERTS. It could have saved even more with the non scientific rubbish produced by antivaxers.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 08:22 - Jan 19 with 1328 viewsYrAlarch

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 04:47 - Jan 19 by RonaldStump

Using terms like 'death dart' ruins your credibility when it comes to serious discussion.

I think the only 'stretch' the Professor will be doing is when he exercises.
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 08:28 - Jan 19 with 1318 viewsRonaldStump

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 07:48 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

What antivaxers rubbish. Over 170,000 have died as a result of coronavirus the vast majority before vaccines were rolled out.

So far the vaccines have saved 150,000 according to the scientific EXPERTS. It could have saved even more with the non scientific rubbish produced by antivaxers.

Absolute load of brainwashed nonsense, 90% of those Covid deaths were people with 1 2 3 4 or more comorbidities. A known fact that is not even up for debate anymore.

150000 lives saved? Tell me how anyone could say that with any certainty !! You are a right buffoon you, clearly you'd fall for anything.

(He She Him)

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 08:38 - Jan 19 with 1306 viewsRonaldStump

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 08:22 - Jan 19 by YrAlarch

Using terms like 'death dart' ruins your credibility when it comes to serious discussion.

I think the only 'stretch' the Professor will be doing is when he exercises.

And calling people who have suffered or have relatives that have suffered jab injury 'dribbling loons' doesn't?
No real professor would ever be that insensitive, it's clear to see he's only thinking of his wallet and couldn't care about the health of the people.

Enough evidence on here to give him a 10 stretch when the walls come tumbling down.

(He She Him)

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 09:08 - Jan 19 with 1297 viewsProfessor

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 21:40 - Jan 18 by CountyJim

It's strange for years always had a reaction to the flu jab ie feeling crap for avfew days this year nothing at all which was nice for a change

Neither did I. It may be a change in vaccine type to cell-based rather than grown in embryonated eggs.
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 13:59 - Jan 19 with 1238 viewsfelixstowe_jack

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 08:28 - Jan 19 by RonaldStump

Absolute load of brainwashed nonsense, 90% of those Covid deaths were people with 1 2 3 4 or more comorbidities. A known fact that is not even up for debate anymore.

150000 lives saved? Tell me how anyone could say that with any certainty !! You are a right buffoon you, clearly you'd fall for anything.

Why are excess deaths over the pandemic period over 150, 000
Especially as few people went out due to restrictions.

Please explain the rise what did they die if?

No mate antivaxers nonsense please. Just facts backed up with sicence will do.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 14:37 - Jan 19 with 1221 viewsProfessor

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 08:38 - Jan 19 by RonaldStump

And calling people who have suffered or have relatives that have suffered jab injury 'dribbling loons' doesn't?
No real professor would ever be that insensitive, it's clear to see he's only thinking of his wallet and couldn't care about the health of the people.

Enough evidence on here to give him a 10 stretch when the walls come tumbling down.

Says the chief dribbling loon. Sickos like you spreading the manure have deflected from properly ensuring that any vaccine problems are defined and acted upon. Not that there truly are huge issues are there?

The whole point is that we are sensitive to the needs of effective and safe treatment. Not the crackpot conspiracy 'solutions'. You really are filth whether genuine or a WUM. Enough.
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 20:40 - Jan 19 with 1150 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So I looked at the Study and it does not check for Serious Adverse Events, just the Systemic ones, the majority of which were a Headache followed by Fatigue.
However there are some interesting facts that are in the study which the drama headlines don't mention.
For instance from table 3. the incedence of any adverse events reported in the Vaccinated group at 76.2% was far higher than the Nocebo group 30.6%.
The difference is even larger when we look at Any local adverse events, Vaccinated 70.4% Nocebo 12.7%, and it gets even larger for the second dose Vaccinated 72.8% Nocebo 11.8%.

Well assuming that they did the studies properly and balanced the group sizes, where I learned arithmetic none of those values for the Nocebo group is over 50% of the Vaccine group or of the total.
In fact for the second vaccine data there is an enormous difference between 72.8% and 11.8%.

Of course this is not even important in terms of "injuries" which are the serious adverse events.
So let's have a look at one event suffered by this Dr.
https://twitter.com/DrThompson22?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwt

Read what happened to him and go down his twits to this chart
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJPpD_6XsAQtV4C?format=jpg&name=small

Which puts COVID in to perspective, of course prof will say it is all lies and exaggerations. But that is not what the world data shows. The latest studies show Vaccine heart injuries are now higher than heart injuries from COVID itself.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.23.21268276v1.full.pdf
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 21:08 - Jan 19 with 1138 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 14:37 - Jan 19 by Professor

Says the chief dribbling loon. Sickos like you spreading the manure have deflected from properly ensuring that any vaccine problems are defined and acted upon. Not that there truly are huge issues are there?

The whole point is that we are sensitive to the needs of effective and safe treatment. Not the crackpot conspiracy 'solutions'. You really are filth whether genuine or a WUM. Enough.

Well you’ll have plenty of time to reflect whilst eating porridge and sewing mailbags and trying to avoid the advances of Mr Big in the showers for ten years after being convicted of the heinous offence of using your qualifications and academic knowledge to comment on a football forum. You evil sod.
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 21:22 - Jan 19 with 1124 viewsScotia

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 20:40 - Jan 19 by A_Fans_Dad

So I looked at the Study and it does not check for Serious Adverse Events, just the Systemic ones, the majority of which were a Headache followed by Fatigue.
However there are some interesting facts that are in the study which the drama headlines don't mention.
For instance from table 3. the incedence of any adverse events reported in the Vaccinated group at 76.2% was far higher than the Nocebo group 30.6%.
The difference is even larger when we look at Any local adverse events, Vaccinated 70.4% Nocebo 12.7%, and it gets even larger for the second dose Vaccinated 72.8% Nocebo 11.8%.

Well assuming that they did the studies properly and balanced the group sizes, where I learned arithmetic none of those values for the Nocebo group is over 50% of the Vaccine group or of the total.
In fact for the second vaccine data there is an enormous difference between 72.8% and 11.8%.

Of course this is not even important in terms of "injuries" which are the serious adverse events.
So let's have a look at one event suffered by this Dr.
https://twitter.com/DrThompson22?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwt

Read what happened to him and go down his twits to this chart
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJPpD_6XsAQtV4C?format=jpg&name=small

Which puts COVID in to perspective, of course prof will say it is all lies and exaggerations. But that is not what the world data shows. The latest studies show Vaccine heart injuries are now higher than heart injuries from COVID itself.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.23.21268276v1.full.pdf

How can someone who is 21 be a Dr?

He also claims to have a BSc and MSc. That's an absolute minimum of 9 years studying.

Did he start his BSc when he was 12 or have you fallen for BS again.

Edit.

I also just noticed this in his tweets.

"A friend from school had chest pains after his first Astra"

Now he could mean someone who was in the final year of Primary school when he was in nursery. Which would make that person 8 years older than him.

He claims he's 21 (and some kind of protégé) so why was a 29 year old given a vaccine that wasn't permitted to be given to anyone under 40?

A complete pile of steaming excrement. You really will believe anything that suits won't you? This gullibility could kill you.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 21:42]
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 21:42 - Jan 19 with 1107 viewsGwyn737

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 21:22 - Jan 19 by Scotia

He also claims to have a BSc and MSc. That's an absolute minimum of 9 years studying.

Edit.

Now he could mean someone who was in the final year of Primary school when he was in nursery. Which would make that person 8 years older than him.

He claims he's 21 (and some kind of protégé) so why was a 29 year old given a vaccine that wasn't permitted to be given to anyone under 40?

A complete pile of steaming excrement. You really will believe anything that suits won't you? This gullibility could kill you.

The account was set up in December 2021. It only tweets antivax stuff.

Before stating on the 16th Jan that he’s 21 with heart failure he tweeted this.

On top of being 21 with a BSc and MSc, I’m starting to think the account may not be entirely genuine…

Edit: he’s also said he’s 19.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 21:45]
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 21:45 - Jan 19 with 1105 viewsfbreath

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 21:42 - Jan 19 by Gwyn737

The account was set up in December 2021. It only tweets antivax stuff.

Before stating on the 16th Jan that he’s 21 with heart failure he tweeted this.

On top of being 21 with a BSc and MSc, I’m starting to think the account may not be entirely genuine…

Edit: he’s also said he’s 19.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 21:45]

A Fans Dad reply to this should be interesting.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 21:57 - Jan 19 with 1082 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

She married three of her kids???

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 22:16 - Jan 19 with 1056 viewsA_Fans_Dad

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 21:22 - Jan 19 by Scotia

Edit.

How about you comment on VAERs chart or the study, his so called Twitter account was just a quick way to obtain the chart.
Or how about a comment on the UK study?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 22:25]
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 22:18 - Jan 19 with 1055 viewsGwyn737

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 21:57 - Jan 19 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

She married three of her kids???

Perhaps he hasn’t quite finished his English Phd? 😉
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 22:19 - Jan 19 with 1054 viewsA_Fans_Dad

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 21:45 - Jan 19 by fbreath

A Fans Dad reply to this should be interesting.

You can see my rep!y above, how about a comment on the study numbers or the VAERs chart?
Have you got a comment on the UK study?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 22:27]
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 06:45 - Jan 20 with 975 viewsScotia

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 22:18 - Jan 19 by Gwyn737

Perhaps he hasn’t quite finished his English Phd? 😉

Or his Bot.
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 07:42 - Jan 20 with 945 viewsProfessor

Two points

1. The JAMA study clearly shows why VAERS is unreliable
2. The U.K. pre-print is the kind of study needed to actually assess risk. Shame AFD did not read it properly as it clearly states in the discussion that risk of myocarditis / heart issue is still greater in infection whatever he wants to spin. Again he interprets a study in a different way to the authors.

Pro tip-always read the discussion first
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 07:42 - Jan 20 with 945 viewsScotia

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 22:16 - Jan 19 by A_Fans_Dad

How about you comment on VAERs chart or the study, his so called Twitter account was just a quick way to obtain the chart.
Or how about a comment on the UK study?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 22:25]

You obvioulsy didn't think it was a so called twitter account did you. You posted.

"So let's have a look at one event suffered by this Dr."

You're constantly being taken for a fool and making one of yourself on here. I don't hink even Ronald Stump would have fallen for this and he's pretty gullible.

I may have a look later, but I don't know how many times you've had the VAERS info explained to you and your interpretation discredited.

Stay away from these nonsense sites.
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 07:48 - Jan 20 with 937 viewsScotia

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 07:42 - Jan 20 by Professor

Two points

1. The JAMA study clearly shows why VAERS is unreliable
2. The U.K. pre-print is the kind of study needed to actually assess risk. Shame AFD did not read it properly as it clearly states in the discussion that risk of myocarditis / heart issue is still greater in infection whatever he wants to spin. Again he interprets a study in a different way to the authors.

Pro tip-always read the discussion first

I've also just noticed that one author is a member of SAGE and another the JCVI.

I think I'll take their opinion over that of DrThompson22 from Twitter via Novosibirsk.
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 08:37 - Jan 20 with 916 viewsGwyn737

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 07:42 - Jan 20 by Scotia

You obvioulsy didn't think it was a so called twitter account did you. You posted.

"So let's have a look at one event suffered by this Dr."

You're constantly being taken for a fool and making one of yourself on here. I don't hink even Ronald Stump would have fallen for this and he's pretty gullible.

I may have a look later, but I don't know how many times you've had the VAERS info explained to you and your interpretation discredited.

Stay away from these nonsense sites.

There's a graph doing the rounds on Twitter showing a sharp increase in VAERS reporting of people turing into the Hulk after having the vaccine.

Demonstrates the caution needed when looking at a self reporting system.
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 09:08 - Jan 20 with 905 viewsItchySphincter

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 18:40 - Jan 18 by Lohengrin

I was absolutely fine after the first two jabs, a bit of a sore arm but that was it, Gwyn... but the booster? God! I was awful for days. Splitting headaches, tight chest, heavy-limbed - just awful.

The first two jobs were AZ; the booster, Moderna. My question for those like the Prof who have a far better understanding than myself is was the reaction down to the mix-and-match nature of the three inoculations?

I know I’m no expert like the prof but I thought this might be of interest ……? I had Moderna for all three of my jabs. First one was a breeze, sore arm but that was about it, second one was more like a mild flu symptom as you describe - second and third days after the jab required a couple of paracetamol due to sore head, heavy legs, etc. Then I got C19, possibly not for the first time but we will never know, which bounced off after a few days and a couple more paracetamol with very similar symptoms to those felt after my second jab, plus loss of taste and smell. Then I had my third jab of Moderna which give we a sore arm and a slight feeling of overheating around my neck and head and a slightly rough sensation in my chest, but not to the point that it was worth mentioning to anyone else. Slightly different every time with some similarities.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 09:43 - Jan 20 with 893 viewsCatullus

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 09:08 - Jan 20 by ItchySphincter

I know I’m no expert like the prof but I thought this might be of interest ……? I had Moderna for all three of my jabs. First one was a breeze, sore arm but that was about it, second one was more like a mild flu symptom as you describe - second and third days after the jab required a couple of paracetamol due to sore head, heavy legs, etc. Then I got C19, possibly not for the first time but we will never know, which bounced off after a few days and a couple more paracetamol with very similar symptoms to those felt after my second jab, plus loss of taste and smell. Then I had my third jab of Moderna which give we a sore arm and a slight feeling of overheating around my neck and head and a slightly rough sensation in my chest, but not to the point that it was worth mentioning to anyone else. Slightly different every time with some similarities.

I had the AZ for the first 2 but Moderna for the boost and all I had was a sore head for a bit, a sore arm and I felt a bit grotty for a couple of hours. I've felt much worse after 6/7 beers and a curry.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024