Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager 09:18 - Aug 12 with 3112 viewsIOMDale

The usual guff and falsities we'd come to expect:

https://www.mancity.com/news/eds-academy/brian-barry-murphy-manchester-city-s-my

'...during his time in the hotseat, the club gained a reputation for their attractive brand of possession-based football.'

“From my very first years in the UK going back to Platt Lane, Manchester City were always synonymous with producing players of amazing potential from the academy”

'While our new manager believes success on the pitch often goes hand in hand with player development, he insists that helping our young blues thrive is his main priority.

“I think wherever development is going on there’ll be winning."
BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager on 09:28 - Aug 12 with 3070 viewsDaley_Lama

In an academy environment player progress above results = perfect fit.

In a fan based, result driven, capital reliant, career ending, fight for survival league structure it is perhaps less so.

Right move for both clubs.

Poll: DF in or out

BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager on 09:45 - Aug 12 with 3017 viewsAtThePeake

Our players must have regressed last season then.

Tangled up in blue.

BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager on 10:03 - Aug 12 with 2942 viewsDaleiLama

BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager on 09:45 - Aug 12 by AtThePeake

Our players must have regressed last season then.

"attractive"

Southend and ................ Southend.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager on 10:15 - Aug 12 with 2899 viewsjacko_dale

So according to BBM the club had 'evolved into something different' from what it was when he joined 11 years ago, which I suppose is technically true as we didn't used to be in the business of handing out secret contract extensions to useless managers!
BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager on 10:17 - Aug 12 with 2892 viewsBucketBstard

What an absolute cock this guy is!.
Used us to promote himself and his brand of pathetic non competitive football.
He could never stand up to a real managers job, he just cant cut it.
Should never be allowed near this club again.
I think CITEH might suffer as well by producing flowing backward and sideways passing but no guts or glory to win.
BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager on 10:19 - Aug 12 with 2882 viewsIOMDale

BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager on 10:15 - Aug 12 by jacko_dale

So according to BBM the club had 'evolved into something different' from what it was when he joined 11 years ago, which I suppose is technically true as we didn't used to be in the business of handing out secret contract extensions to useless managers!

We were also in the business of winning games too and checking the league table from time to time. The guy is an absolute cockwomble, no time for him at all after trying to get a payoff before doing one anyway.
BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager on 10:28 - Aug 12 with 2839 viewsbluevein64

BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager on 10:17 - Aug 12 by BucketBstard

What an absolute cock this guy is!.
Used us to promote himself and his brand of pathetic non competitive football.
He could never stand up to a real managers job, he just cant cut it.
Should never be allowed near this club again.
I think CITEH might suffer as well by producing flowing backward and sideways passing but no guts or glory to win.

Exactly - Promoting himself - Impressing City - Taking his wages from Rochdale !!!!!
BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager on 11:42 - Aug 12 with 2651 viewsBazzanne

I guess BBM didn't just kiss the blarney stone he bit a chunk off.
Login to get fewer ads

BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager on 11:55 - Aug 12 with 2612 viewsfinberty

Careful everybody, or his missus will be along shortly to clarify matters.

And to tell us we are all wrong.
BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager on 12:01 - Aug 12 with 2590 viewsIOMDale

BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager on 11:55 - Aug 12 by finberty

Careful everybody, or his missus will be along shortly to clarify matters.

And to tell us we are all wrong.

She'd have a hard time of it blocking every forum contributor.
BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager on 13:08 - Aug 12 with 2403 viewsBrierls

That interview is infuriating.

BBM was a fantastic servant to this club, but what a farce his exit has become. We're well rid of BBM the manager, and it's increasingly apparent that the class act of BBM the man isn't what we all thought.

I'll look forward to the next generation of Man City kids being supremely technically gifted, but severely lacking in mental toughness in the face of adversity.
BBM's first interview as Citeh EDS manager on 15:38 - Aug 12 with 2181 viewsSpeedy

Yet, we still have fans who think he is a "Rochdale legend"...

Good grief!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024