Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Mitchelmore/WOL 19:39 - Dec 14 with 1752 viewsCatullus

WHAT? Apart from Houllier, that's sad, but the injury thing...
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-coopers-touchin

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 19:58 - Dec 14 with 1725 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I think it’s their way of trying to scare the fans that one of the first team era has sustained a serious injury. Very poor to use the young lad as a bit of clickbait in this way - unbelievably unprofessional and downright insulting. It’s like they’re taking the p*ss out of him .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 20:39 - Dec 14 with 1676 viewssplJack

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 19:58 - Dec 14 by Brynmill_Jack

I think it’s their way of trying to scare the fans that one of the first team era has sustained a serious injury. Very poor to use the young lad as a bit of clickbait in this way - unbelievably unprofessional and downright insulting. It’s like they’re taking the p*ss out of him .

It's all they've got after Saturday, they are shithouses
Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 21:02 - Dec 14 with 1647 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 20:39 - Dec 14 by splJack

It's all they've got after Saturday, they are shithouses

Fancy using a near career ending injury on a youngster as clickbait though. It’s disgusting. I hope Cooper bans him from press conferences and interviews in the future.

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 21:31 - Dec 14 with 1619 viewsjasper_T

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 21:02 - Dec 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Fancy using a near career ending injury on a youngster as clickbait though. It’s disgusting. I hope Cooper bans him from press conferences and interviews in the future.

He's the club mouthpiece they're not going to ban him.
Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 21:42 - Dec 14 with 1608 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 19:58 - Dec 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Its journalism, what a bizzare set of comments. Rushesha is one of Swansea's best up and coming players. Not insulting at all. Showing some respect to the young lad,
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 21:43]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 09:56 - Dec 15 with 1427 viewsKeithHaynes

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 21:31 - Dec 14 by jasper_T

He's the club mouthpiece they're not going to ban him.

Yes, and an alleged swans fan.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 10:36 - Dec 15 with 1393 viewsCatullus

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 21:42 - Dec 14 by ReslovenSwan1

Its journalism, what a bizzare set of comments. Rushesha is one of Swansea's best up and coming players. Not insulting at all. Showing some respect to the young lad,
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 21:43]

An up and coming player, nowhere near a regular first team player, how is him getting injured a "Devastating" thing? Devastating would be Ayew and Lowe being out long term.

It's poor and that's the very best I can say.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 11:20 - Dec 15 with 1376 views34dfgdf54

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 10:36 - Dec 15 by Catullus

An up and coming player, nowhere near a regular first team player, how is him getting injured a "Devastating" thing? Devastating would be Ayew and Lowe being out long term.

It's poor and that's the very best I can say.

Didn't Cooper use that word himself though? The group are gutted and it's horrible to see a younger player get hurt like that at an important stage of his career.
Login to get fewer ads

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 12:20 - Dec 15 with 1349 viewsCatullus

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 11:20 - Dec 15 by 34dfgdf54

Didn't Cooper use that word himself though? The group are gutted and it's horrible to see a younger player get hurt like that at an important stage of his career.

Hard on Rushesha yes but the headline makes it sound like the team had suffered a devastating blow.
It might be devastating to the youngster so the headline should reflect that.

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 12:46 - Dec 15 with 1339 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 12:20 - Dec 15 by Catullus

Hard on Rushesha yes but the headline makes it sound like the team had suffered a devastating blow.
It might be devastating to the youngster so the headline should reflect that.

Swansea city is a team a group. A bad blow for one is a bad blow for all. If the manager said "Dont worry its only one of the kids" we would all be appalled.

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 16:44 - Dec 15 with 1229 viewsKeithHaynes

Very injury prone throughout his career, just doesn't bode well.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 17:53 - Dec 15 with 1199 viewsCatullus

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 12:46 - Dec 15 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea city is a team a group. A bad blow for one is a bad blow for all. If the manager said "Dont worry its only one of the kids" we would all be appalled.

Well that's just not the case. Besides the fact Cooper would never say such a thing, Rushesah himself would accept that losing Ayew long term is much more damaging to us than losing himself.
Or do you suppose a youngster with very few first team chances would think himself as important as Ayew, or Lowe, or Guehi, Bennett, Grimes etc?

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 19:38 - Dec 15 with 1144 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 16:44 - Dec 15 by KeithHaynes

Very injury prone throughout his career, just doesn't bode well.

I see what you did there

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 19:39 - Dec 15 with 1142 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 17:53 - Dec 15 by Catullus

Well that's just not the case. Besides the fact Cooper would never say such a thing, Rushesah himself would accept that losing Ayew long term is much more damaging to us than losing himself.
Or do you suppose a youngster with very few first team chances would think himself as important as Ayew, or Lowe, or Guehi, Bennett, Grimes etc?

Ignore him. He knows exactly how that was meant to read. Does mitchelmore live in resolven by any chance ??
[Post edited 16 Dec 2020 16:54]

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 21:56 - Dec 15 with 1080 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 17:53 - Dec 15 by Catullus

A bizarre thread. There is nothing what so ever wrong with the article or headline. The club puts high value on it fringe and young team members even if you do not. I sense a need to attack WoL, and any reason will do however odd and contrived it might seem to neutrals.

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 11:31 - Dec 16 with 926 viewsCatullus

Ian Mitchelmore/WOL on 21:56 - Dec 15 by ReslovenSwan1

A bizarre thread. There is nothing what so ever wrong with the article or headline. The club puts high value on it fringe and young team members even if you do not. I sense a need to attack WoL, and any reason will do however odd and contrived it might seem to neutrals.

Odd and contrived....is the irony lost on you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024