Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coming to a head - Preview 14:44 - Dec 8 with 4283 viewsNorthernr

This is late because it was impossible to write. I hope I've struck the right tone and done it justice. Be forgiving.

I've cut the funnies this week as it didn't feel appropriate.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/53611

This post has been edited by an administrator
Coming to a head - Preview on 18:35 - Dec 8 with 836 viewsSt_Pollock

Coming to a head - Preview on 18:07 - Dec 8 by Noelmc

Hardly “dismissed”, more moved on from as a source of a joke in the match previews. As a Rangers player, he will still have my support on the pitch.

No problem with him being a Trump Supporter, but helping peddle the electoral fraud conspiracy theory is fanning the flames of division rather than trying to unite people.

If wide-scale electoral fraud is ever proven, I will be happy to withdraw my suggestion.

I blame the X Files before which I can honestly not remember conspiracy theories being so prevalent before it aired.

Shame they've become such because of Social Media because, as Clive says, they create entrenched positions - on both the left and right - which people find it impossible to move from.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2020 18:35]
Coming to a head - Preview on 18:56 - Dec 8 with 813 viewsNewBee

Excellent, thought-provoking piece.
Coming to a head - Preview on 22:53 - Dec 8 with 653 viewsgigiisourgod

Coming to a head - Preview on 17:15 - Dec 8 by St_Pollock

There's someone on Twitter - can't remember his name now - who stopped supporting us because Karl Henry was a Tory...

Our online presence as a fanbase is unbelievably embarrassing at times: both left and right btw...

My Dad gave his season ticket up because Karl Henry was given another year while Ale Faurlin was released... f**king Karl Henry
Coming to a head - Preview on 22:55 - Dec 8 with 651 viewsdigswellhoop

chae not read up what was the problem t edited why i
Coming to a head - Preview on 22:59 - Dec 8 with 643 viewsdigswellhoop

have not read it what was so bad it was edited
Coming to a head - Preview on 09:18 - Dec 9 with 542 viewsTheChef

Coming to a head - Preview on 18:35 - Dec 8 by St_Pollock

I blame the X Files before which I can honestly not remember conspiracy theories being so prevalent before it aired.

Shame they've become such because of Social Media because, as Clive says, they create entrenched positions - on both the left and right - which people find it impossible to move from.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2020 18:35]

Well quite.

You call it 'peddling', I'd call it voicing an opinion.

But as Clive suggested in his piece we've reached a point in time where everything is either black or white - no shades of grey. If I don't like your opinion then I can only assume you're wrong.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024