Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TIckets 17:31 - Feb 23 with 2455 viewssburt1

Hi, i am running the 2020 new york marathon for the amzing charity the lily foundation.
please see link
Hi, i am running the 2020 new york marathon for the amzing charity the lily fou dation.
please see link below
https://t.co/hueRNiOsbl

rochdale afc have kindly donated 2 tickets for any home gane 2019/2020 season.
@officiallydale please retweet for your amazing fans https://t.co/iN3wFxrPbi
rochdale afc have kindly donated 2 tickets for any home game 2019/2020 season.
TIckets on 21:05 - Feb 24 with 2270 viewsblackdogblue

According to Martin Lewis this week, look out for scams via e mail or social media...

One of the signs is spelling mistakes in posts...& dodgy links

For info, it’s Foundation so it’s a no from me

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

TIckets on 08:15 - Feb 25 with 2222 viewswindowsbug

Sounds like Sweetmore has been at it.
TIckets on 16:58 - Feb 27 with 2030 viewssburt1

so because i spelt foundation wrong i am a fraud. i have a supporting letter from your football club to say the tickets are genuine. if you go to home games here is a chance to get tickets at a good price whilst donating to an amazing charity.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 17:20]
TIckets on 17:21 - Feb 27 with 2005 viewsblackdogblue

TIckets on 16:58 - Feb 27 by sburt1

so because i spelt foundation wrong i am a fraud. i have a supporting letter from your football club to say the tickets are genuine. if you go to home games here is a chance to get tickets at a good price whilst donating to an amazing charity.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 17:20]

Ketter?
Ate?

How do you win these magical tickets?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

TIckets on 06:32 - Mar 3 with 1870 viewssburt1

TIckets on 17:21 - Feb 27 by blackdogblue

Ketter?
Ate?

How do you win these magical tickets?

just make an offer for what you want to pay for them. if you send an email i can send you all of the proof before bidding. make payment and they will be posted next day delivery recorded. i will then also send you the link to the lily foundation thanking you for supporting us.
TIckets on 08:32 - Mar 3 with 1801 viewsD_Alien

TIckets on 06:32 - Mar 3 by sburt1

just make an offer for what you want to pay for them. if you send an email i can send you all of the proof before bidding. make payment and they will be posted next day delivery recorded. i will then also send you the link to the lily foundation thanking you for supporting us.

If you're genuine, you will have no hesitation in supplying your full name & address, publicly on this messageboard

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

TIckets on 14:42 - Mar 4 with 1670 viewskiwidale

A pretty poor and churlish response to this worthwhile charity.

This is not the time for bickering.

TIckets on 21:16 - Mar 5 with 1535 viewssburt1

TIckets on 08:32 - Mar 3 by D_Alien

If you're genuine, you will have no hesitation in supplying your full name & address, publicly on this messageboard

my name stuart burt
32 kestrel avenue
audenshaw
manchester
M34 5QJ

email; Sburt1@hotmail.co.uk

i am running for little girl called ivy gage who i met on holiday in 2016, i have previously tan the brighton marathon for the same little girl. she lost the ability to eat, drink, walk and talk at a very young age and she is gorgeous. the family is from london so i have no affinity with them apart from the relationship i have with this little girl i met on holiday.
anything else? trust me i am genuine and just want to raise as much money as possible for this charity
Login to get fewer ads

TIckets on 21:23 - Mar 5 with 1524 viewsD_Alien

TIckets on 21:16 - Mar 5 by sburt1

my name stuart burt
32 kestrel avenue
audenshaw
manchester
M34 5QJ

email; Sburt1@hotmail.co.uk

i am running for little girl called ivy gage who i met on holiday in 2016, i have previously tan the brighton marathon for the same little girl. she lost the ability to eat, drink, walk and talk at a very young age and she is gorgeous. the family is from london so i have no affinity with them apart from the relationship i have with this little girl i met on holiday.
anything else? trust me i am genuine and just want to raise as much money as possible for this charity

Thanks for that and good luck

Just to be aware, there are so many scams these days and posting links without provenance is to be avoided. It shouldn't be this way but it is. Let us know how you get on with your efforts

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024