Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BoJo vs Hunt 18:06 - Jun 20 with 5796 viewsbluey_the_blue

Oh dear.
BoJo vs Hunt on 22:10 - Jun 20 with 1263 viewsexiledclaseboy

BoJo vs Hunt on 22:08 - Jun 20 by monmouth

Tory MPs are calling Jezza Hunt 'Theresa in Trousers'. Bluey's voting for a replacement Maybot. A C*ntbot.

Yes but there are different types of leavers and remainers apparently. It makes sense to Bluey anyway.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 22:12]

Poll: Tory leader

BoJo vs Hunt on 22:13 - Jun 20 with 1248 viewsmonmouth

BoJo vs Hunt on 22:10 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

Yes but there are different types of leavers and remainers apparently. It makes sense to Bluey anyway.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 22:12]

I see

It all makes sense now. I'm amazed I couldn't see it before.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

BoJo vs Hunt on 22:19 - Jun 20 with 1227 viewsexiledclaseboy

BoJo vs Hunt on 22:13 - Jun 20 by monmouth

I see

It all makes sense now. I'm amazed I couldn't see it before.

As you close your eyes tonight and (as they are wont to do) disturbing thoughts start to flow into your tired brain at the point of sleep, let yourself be calmed by the thought that the future of the UK is in the hands of Bluey and about 150,000 other like minded souls.

Sweet dreams.

Poll: Tory leader

BoJo vs Hunt on 22:30 - Jun 20 with 1204 viewsJack_Meoff

BoJo vs Hunt on 22:19 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

As you close your eyes tonight and (as they are wont to do) disturbing thoughts start to flow into your tired brain at the point of sleep, let yourself be calmed by the thought that the future of the UK is in the hands of Bluey and about 150,000 other like minded souls.

Sweet dreams.

Too much perspective.

And meanwhile, while we all wait on tender pins to find out which soulless criminal will continue in the role of the uber representative of both finance and the armaments industry/war machine - here's yet another heartwarming tale of how government policy is actually causing people to die.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/dwp-probe-tragic-six-stone-1

The UK in 2019. F*ck my eyes.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 22:31]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

BoJo vs Hunt on 22:41 - Jun 20 with 1185 viewsKilkennyjack

BoJo vs Hunt on 20:20 - Jun 20 by jackonicko

A million times this. BoJo is going to be a brilliantly entertaining PM. Probably not for very long, but whilst there it’s going to be chuckles all around.

Chuckles ? Ffs mun ....

Johnson will look after his own people, tax cuts are the bribes.

The most useless Foreign Secretary ever.
Certainly not fit to lead the uk.

Be gone by 2020 anyway.

Brexit will not happen by end of October.
Boris will spin it but it simply cannot happen.

Beware of the Risen People

BoJo vs Hunt on 07:59 - Jun 21 with 1116 viewsbluey_the_blue

BoJo vs Hunt on 22:09 - Jun 20 by sherpajacob

Bluey is in favour of Brexit because it is Tory party policy.

If the Tories change their policy back to remain, as it was from 1975-2016, then Bluey will change with it.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 22:15]

Wrong. I've always been in favour of leaving EU - trading entity sure everything else no.

If we'd been given a vote on Maastricht, would have voted against it.

Still, make your incorrect assumptions.
BoJo vs Hunt on 08:00 - Jun 21 with 1113 viewsbluey_the_blue

BoJo vs Hunt on 22:08 - Jun 20 by monmouth

Tory MPs are calling Jezza Hunt 'Theresa in Trousers'. Bluey's voting for a replacement Maybot. A C*ntbot.

It's about more than just Brexit.

Not voting is a waste. In this instance, I vote against Johnson rather than for Hunt. Would have felt better doing so if it was Gove, but so be it.
BoJo vs Hunt on 08:11 - Jun 21 with 1110 viewsVetchfielder

BoJo vs Hunt on 20:20 - Jun 20 by union_jack

I’d have loved to have seen a repeat of 3(?) years ago Jeff but not to be. He’ll steamroller Hunt I reckon.

I’m not so sure that it’s going to be as clear cut as people think on here. The Parliamentary members may have a different, more positive view of Boris than the grass root members. Yes, he’s likely to win but maybe not by the margin expected. There again...!

As I said previously, this is an ideal opportunity for Labour to make hay but won’t whilst Corbyn is in charge.

Yes Tim, I agree completely about Labour.
I am in utter dismay at the way they have behaved in the last few years.
Dreadful leadership and "game management".
Dreadful shadow front bench , devoid of any gravitas, most of whom I find intensely annoying. For me, the only one worth listening to on the front bench is Watson. All their talent is now on the back benches.
They are a spent force until Corbyn goes and, even after that happens, it will take them years to recover.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Login to get fewer ads

BoJo vs Hunt on 09:54 - Jun 21 with 1084 viewsAlfieMooresSon

BoJo vs Hunt on 19:30 - Jun 20 by londonlisa2001

There is no such thing as a no deal Brexit. Unless you want us to have no trade with the EU.

The backstop is the most red of herrings. It really is.

It’s just repeated by those who, to be frank, have no idea what it’s about.

It is the UK’s idea. Keep repeating it until it sinks in.

Utter nonsense, the backstop has been the problem all along as it ties us into Europe, remove or get an end date to that and we can leave, and that's what will happen, Borris will get some sort of codicil!
BoJo vs Hunt on 09:55 - Jun 21 with 1083 viewsLeonWasGod

BoJo vs Hunt on 22:19 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

Sweet dreams.

Yeah, thanks for that
BoJo vs Hunt on 10:03 - Jun 21 with 1073 viewsLeonWasGod

BoJo vs Hunt on 09:54 - Jun 21 by AlfieMooresSon

Utter nonsense, the backstop has been the problem all along as it ties us into Europe, remove or get an end date to that and we can leave, and that's what will happen, Borris will get some sort of codicil!

I can't believe people still think Johnson is going to get the EU to shift on a position they've made abundantly clear is fixed. We're wasting time on it.

I also can't get my head around the paradox of leavers saying on the one hand that it'll be easy to implement "alternative arrangements" yet on the other hand complaining about the backstop. If the "alternative arrangement" are so easy to implement, by definition the backstop won't be needed. So it shouldn't be a problem to leavers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024