Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trialist Christian Silenzi 00:20 - Aug 1 with 3622 views_DailyDale

How did the trialist Christian Silenzi do?
Trialist Christian Silenzi on 10:09 - Aug 1 with 3438 viewsscarrow

Going to take a guess, subbed at half time- won't be seen again

Poll: Final position

Trialist Christian Silenzi on 11:47 - Aug 1 with 3272 viewsDickydaler

As Chaff mentioned in his report he was, perhaps, trying a little too hard. But that's what a trialist has to do to make himself noticed in my opinion, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I was a bit surprised that he got subbed at half time because it was the sort of game where he might have settled down a little more as the game progressed. And it also risked injury to Delaney who replaced him. Or perhaps it is an indication that he may only be on the bench on Saturday.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 11:50]
Trialist Christian Silenzi on 15:59 - Aug 1 with 2940 viewsNathaniel82

He grew into the game as the first half played out. Got himself into good positions a couple of times. Seemed to have decent footwork but as others have said, perhaps bound by trial to appear to try too hard.
Trialist Christian Silenzi on 16:51 - Aug 1 with 2820 viewsrkershaw

Trialist Christian Silenzi on 15:59 - Aug 1 by Nathaniel82

He grew into the game as the first half played out. Got himself into good positions a couple of times. Seemed to have decent footwork but as others have said, perhaps bound by trial to appear to try too hard.

I see Lomana Lualua turned out for Tilbury FC (8th tier??) with his 17 year old son ....... now 37 yrs old but looking for a club higher up the food chain..... could you imagine the response on here if he joined Perkins and Alby ??
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 16:53]
Trialist Christian Silenzi on 20:51 - Aug 1 with 2498 viewsrochdaleriddler

Trialist Christian Silenzi on 16:51 - Aug 1 by rkershaw

I see Lomana Lualua turned out for Tilbury FC (8th tier??) with his 17 year old son ....... now 37 yrs old but looking for a club higher up the food chain..... could you imagine the response on here if he joined Perkins and Alby ??
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 16:53]

Welcome you old fecker, join the clan

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Trialist Christian Silenzi on 21:00 - Aug 1 with 2457 viewsDaleiLama

If we have the budget to pay him a wage, might we keep him on 'til the Jan window? It would provide cover and a chance to develop him. If it doesn't work out, we could look for other options in the next window. He would only be a "break in case of emergency" option at this stage of assembling the squad anyway.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Trialist Christian Silenzi on 21:35 - Aug 1 with 2382 viewsTVOS1907

Trialist Christian Silenzi on 21:00 - Aug 1 by DaleiLama

If we have the budget to pay him a wage, might we keep him on 'til the Jan window? It would provide cover and a chance to develop him. If it doesn't work out, we could look for other options in the next window. He would only be a "break in case of emergency" option at this stage of assembling the squad anyway.

I'd be amazed if we saw him again based on last night.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Trialist Christian Silenzi on 21:42 - Aug 1 with 2356 viewsDaleiLama

Trialist Christian Silenzi on 21:35 - Aug 1 by TVOS1907

I'd be amazed if we saw him again based on last night.

Oh. 'Nuff said.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Trialist Christian Silenzi on 21:51 - Aug 1 with 2326 viewsTVOS1907

Trialist Christian Silenzi on 21:42 - Aug 1 by DaleiLama

Oh. 'Nuff said.

Although I'm prepared to be amazed.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Trialist Christian Silenzi on 23:06 - Aug 1 with 2210 views49thseason

I didn't see him play and I am somewhat amazed that the son of an Italian star should find his way to Rochdale. There is no doubt he has a pedigree and is the sort of age where he could really improve so I guess if he has made his way here from Italy he must be worth giving a few days in training at least. It seems a bit harsh to throw in in the deep end for 45 minutes and then just fire him off. I would love to think he has come to Rochdale based on our reputation for giving kids a chance and not just because his agent has tried everywhere else.
Trialist Christian Silenzi on 23:07 - Aug 1 with 2204 viewsAtThePeake

Trialist Christian Silenzi on 23:06 - Aug 1 by 49thseason

I didn't see him play and I am somewhat amazed that the son of an Italian star should find his way to Rochdale. There is no doubt he has a pedigree and is the sort of age where he could really improve so I guess if he has made his way here from Italy he must be worth giving a few days in training at least. It seems a bit harsh to throw in in the deep end for 45 minutes and then just fire him off. I would love to think he has come to Rochdale based on our reputation for giving kids a chance and not just because his agent has tried everywhere else.

A friendly against a team three divisions below us is hardly the deep end though...

Tangled up in blue.

Trialist Christian Silenzi on 06:40 - Aug 2 with 2002 viewsdeeplishblue

The impression I got was that he was asked to play wide left. Nothing much was happening there so he drifted into the middle and started to see more of the ball.

Maybe hilly was a bit miffed that he went against his instructions so dragged him off at half time.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024