Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The changes have begun at Oldham 11:53 - May 8 with 27878 viewsToffeemanc

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44040700

Bet there is an awful lot of Oldham fans wish this had happened a long time ago.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

The changes have begun at Oldham on 21:35 - Jun 6 with 2779 viewsRAFCBLUE

The changes have begun at Oldham on 19:15 - Jun 6 by biffoboffo

As I said previously.... smug, for no apparent reason. Never understood why anyone would take pleasure in the demise of a club (not that it’s happening here). Despite some protestations, some of you lot certainly would be laughing if Bury and or Latics went bust. Very very odd. Not that long ago the shoe was on the other foot. It will change again, 100% guaranteed.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2018 19:18]

Just 50 days ago. Are you in this video biffoboffo?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

The changes have begun at Oldham on 21:42 - Jun 6 with 2759 views442Dale

The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:01 - Jun 6 by MASSIVEclub

Pretty much spot on and I’d be goading your lot too if the tables were turned. The best squad we’ve had in years and many of them could play at a higher level, it’s a travesty that we went down but is nothing more than we deserved after Wellens’ awful tactics. It amazes me that Abdallah splashed nearly £750,000 on the wages of a loanee who barely even played, that sum would get you one of the best management teams in the third division. Hopefully he’s learned from his mistakes.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2018 18:04]

I know it’s spot on, that’s why I posted it.

It illustrates how being wonderful and massive and stuff like Oldham is such a spectacularly awesome thing, yet Rochdale at their worst are avoiding relegation and still playing in a division higher next season. It could make the brain hurt if it’s thought about too much, so it would be best not to.

You’re welcome.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The changes have begun at Oldham on 21:54 - Jun 6 with 2731 viewsMASSIVEclub

The changes have begun at Oldham on 21:42 - Jun 6 by 442Dale

I know it’s spot on, that’s why I posted it.

It illustrates how being wonderful and massive and stuff like Oldham is such a spectacularly awesome thing, yet Rochdale at their worst are avoiding relegation and still playing in a division higher next season. It could make the brain hurt if it’s thought about too much, so it would be best not to.

You’re welcome.

We should’ve been deducted 20 points after playing you for the way we set up with 10 behind the ball.
The changes have begun at Oldham on 21:56 - Jun 6 with 2725 viewsMASSIVEclub

The changes have begun at Oldham on 19:48 - Jun 6 by kel

I remember reading a post on your forum when you went down and some ‘massive’ questioned why Dale fans weren’t on there gloating and in fact mocked Rochdale fans for not doing so. A massive gulf in class if ever I saw one.

I think you’ll find many Dale supporters will only respond about your poorly run club when provoked by classless bellends like the massive bloke on here.

Very, very odd indeed.

Proper family club aren’t you, butter wouldn’t melt.
The changes have begun at Oldham on 22:07 - Jun 6 with 2697 viewskel

The changes have begun at Oldham on 21:56 - Jun 6 by MASSIVEclub

Proper family club aren’t you, butter wouldn’t melt.

Struggling with the old punctuation thing again aren’t we, flower?

What do we place at the end of a question? Do take your time if it’s a tough one.
The changes have begun at Oldham on 23:50 - Jun 6 with 2556 viewsMASSIVEclub

The changes have begun at Oldham on 22:07 - Jun 6 by kel

Struggling with the old punctuation thing again aren’t we, flower?

What do we place at the end of a question? Do take your time if it’s a tough one.

Sad troll. Get a life.
The changes have begun at Oldham on 01:53 - Jun 7 with 2517 viewsSandyman

The changes have begun at Oldham on 23:50 - Jun 6 by MASSIVEclub

Sad troll. Get a life.

Pot - Kettle - BIFFO
The changes have begun at Oldham on 18:36 - Jun 9 with 2166 viewsblackdogblue

The changes have begun at Oldham on 23:50 - Jun 6 by MASSIVEclub

Sad troll. Get a life.

Typical interbred Biffo, related to Brennan, another shining example of a loyal supporter, family man and a pocket & nose full of coke.. a real credit to ur little club, I thought buckets were t@ssers, biffo jealousy & enjoy League 2, hope u get relegated again next season..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Login to get fewer ads

The changes have begun at Oldham on 21:01 - Jun 9 with 1993 viewsrochdale_ranger

It was ace when he referred as an irrelevant little club. We may be a little club but this season we got on the national stage with our replay at spurs and Joey T’s story melted a few hearts. We roughly get the same gates aswell the only difference being your club becomes a little bit more relevant when you get a local away fixture and the skanks and skankettes of Oldham get the chance to relocate for the afternoon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024