Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non football needs to lighten up 18:17 - Aug 13 with 5799 viewsr0ckin

I'm one of the most guilty for this. Peace brothers:

Peace

Non football needs to lighten up on 22:35 - Aug 13 with 1349 viewsBanosswan

Non football needs to lighten up on 22:31 - Aug 13 by Darran

Fancy a fight? I'll take you on with one hand tied behind my back you chopsy bastard.

I note you're pissed. Well I'm more pissed so bring it on. I'll leave my hands untied to give you a chance.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Non football needs to lighten up on 22:42 - Aug 13 with 1334 viewsDarran

Non football needs to lighten up on 22:35 - Aug 13 by Banosswan

I note you're pissed. Well I'm more pissed so bring it on. I'll leave my hands untied to give you a chance.

Nobody butts like me Sonny.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Non football needs to lighten up on 23:21 - Aug 13 with 1309 viewsLoyal

I've refused to read anything after my last post on the Americans so called riot.
ECB was fishing for an argument by his own admission so I felt it best to Fck him off.
Love and peace to all sides.
Tossers 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Non football needs to lighten up on 13:59 - Aug 14 with 1250 viewsSwans777

Non football needs to lighten up on 21:56 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

And how has trump's presidency contributed to that? Bearing in mind he's been president for eight months.

Ha ha, my friend. That's the tactics of the anti Brexiteers too. Blame everything bad that occurs on trump/brexit and everything positive on outside forces.

Look beyond the narrative that the likes of the BBC want you to believe and you'll see everything is not as bad as you think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024