Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA CUP Tickets 19:11 - Dec 3 with 8730 viewsrastrickblue

Anyone any idea how many we have moved Bury say they have sold around 1900
FA CUP Tickets on 20:02 - Dec 3 with 6020 viewsLuke8686

can't see us selling more than 3000 tbh, on tv and ridiculous kick off time
FA CUP Tickets on 20:54 - Dec 3 with 5872 viewsrochdale1987

Sorry if it has been mentioned earlier in another thread, but can tickets be bought from the club on Saturday?
FA CUP Tickets on 20:56 - Dec 3 with 5861 viewsLuke8686

FA CUP Tickets on 20:54 - Dec 3 by rochdale1987

Sorry if it has been mentioned earlier in another thread, but can tickets be bought from the club on Saturday?

Yeah from the ticket office until 2:30
FA CUP Tickets on 21:44 - Dec 3 with 5740 viewsNerazzurri

Having looked on the online ticketing system the main stand only has about 300 tickets left in it, mainly in the end block nearest the Sandy, the rest being pretty much full. Sandy lane has good availability & the 2 central blocks of the Pearl St are selling well. Probably sell around 3,000 by the time sales are finished.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2015 21:44]

Forza Nerazzurri

FA CUP Tickets on 21:57 - Dec 3 with 5695 viewsdingdangblue

FA CUP Tickets on 21:44 - Dec 3 by Nerazzurri

Having looked on the online ticketing system the main stand only has about 300 tickets left in it, mainly in the end block nearest the Sandy, the rest being pretty much full. Sandy lane has good availability & the 2 central blocks of the Pearl St are selling well. Probably sell around 3,000 by the time sales are finished.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2015 21:44]

I know they keep reminding people that its All Ticket and its not pay on the day - but is that really going to happen with a half empty stadium? Surely they will let fans pay on the day? Barmy.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

FA CUP Tickets on 22:01 - Dec 3 with 5679 viewsnordenblue

FA CUP Tickets on 21:57 - Dec 3 by dingdangblue

I know they keep reminding people that its All Ticket and its not pay on the day - but is that really going to happen with a half empty stadium? Surely they will let fans pay on the day? Barmy.

The trick is to mess everyone about buying/collecting tickets in advance then make it pay on the day anyway a la virtually every other all ticket match we announce concerning home fans.
Watch this space
FA CUP Tickets on 22:51 - Dec 3 with 5565 viewsDannyG_RAFC

I've heard the main stand is almost sold out, whether that's Bu***hit or not I don't know
FA CUP Tickets on 08:09 - Dec 4 with 5297 viewsaleanddale

That's disappointing show from the gigglers.

Thought they were massive???
Login to get fewer ads

FA CUP Tickets on 08:22 - Dec 4 with 5274 viewsdingdangblue

FA CUP Tickets on 08:09 - Dec 4 by aleanddale

That's disappointing show from the gigglers.

Thought they were massive???

Better than our 1500 at theirs?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

FA CUP Tickets on 10:08 - Dec 4 with 5169 viewsLuke8686

FA CUP Tickets on 08:22 - Dec 4 by dingdangblue

Better than our 1500 at theirs?

But this is their cup final
FA CUP Tickets on 10:13 - Dec 4 with 5157 viewsdingdangblue

FA CUP Tickets on 10:08 - Dec 4 by Luke8686

But this is their cup final

I cant believe their own Social Club are advertising to watch the game live on BT Sports?

FA CUP Tickets on 11:54 - Dec 4 with 5015 viewslyberoc

I was bored last night so I went onto the online ticket ordering and counted up the unsold seats I got:
Main stand 671
Pearl St 976
Sandy 122

Total 1769

I,ve no idea what the home capacity is , but take 1769 from it should give how many tickets sold. Then again it could be a load of bo*****s
FA CUP Tickets on 12:07 - Dec 4 with 4972 viewsdingdangblue

FA CUP Tickets on 11:54 - Dec 4 by lyberoc

I was bored last night so I went onto the online ticket ordering and counted up the unsold seats I got:
Main stand 671
Pearl St 976
Sandy 122

Total 1769

I,ve no idea what the home capacity is , but take 1769 from it should give how many tickets sold. Then again it could be a load of bo*****s

Total capacity is around 10000
Minus 3600 away leaves 6400
Minus 1800 spaces available and we've sold 4600???

I would love to believe that !!

I would image some seats wont be available in the Pearl St due to segregation and also the front 3-4 rows aren't used so maybe minus off another 600?

That would mean we've sold around 4000 tickets ( we sold a similar amount v Stoke City last season).

FA CUP Tickets on 12:16 - Dec 4 with 4949 viewsLuke8686

There's no way theres only 122 unsold places left in Sandy. Quick estimate of number of tickets sold in Sandy is about 700.. reckon we've sold 2500-3000 so far but there might be late surge of sales tomorrow
FA CUP Tickets on 12:38 - Dec 4 with 4893 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Can't see there will be any relaxing to "pay on the gate"on Sunday.
FA CUP Tickets on 12:49 - Dec 4 with 4864 viewslyberoc

Yeah I got that wrong , looking at it again and realizing you have to expand it to get the full stand, the Sandy looks half full
FA CUP Tickets on 22:06 - Dec 4 with 4413 viewsnordenblue

FA CUP Tickets on 12:38 - Dec 4 by Yorkshire_Dale

Can't see there will be any relaxing to "pay on the gate"on Sunday.

Whys that then because it will be a full house?There will be a couple of thousand empty seats at least.
The decision to make it all ticket is laughable
FA CUP Tickets on 22:23 - Dec 4 with 4354 viewsmacro

FA CUP Tickets on 22:06 - Dec 4 by nordenblue

Whys that then because it will be a full house?There will be a couple of thousand empty seats at least.
The decision to make it all ticket is laughable

police will have insisted not the clubs
FA CUP Tickets on 22:37 - Dec 4 with 4322 viewsnordenblue

FA CUP Tickets on 22:23 - Dec 4 by macro

Very true,still fail to see whats achieved by making it all ticket for a fixture that will no doubt be nowhere near a sell out.
Surely the need for an all ticket match is when demand is close to exceeding capacity for a section of the ground at least.
FA CUP Tickets on 22:59 - Dec 4 with 4282 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Yep, it's all down to Greater Mcr Plod.............great stuff?

Plenty of Overtime to be had at San Spotty on Sunday......
FA CUP Tickets on 23:04 - Dec 4 with 4268 viewsdingdangblue

They made Oldham pay on the day - and there was loads of trouble the year before? Cant see why the police would insist it wasn't pay on the day on Sunday. 12.00 kick off so no one is going to be drunk and there's half an empty stadium?

FA CUP Tickets on 07:41 - Dec 5 with 4089 viewsDorsetDale

FA CUP Tickets on 23:04 - Dec 4 by dingdangblue

They made Oldham pay on the day - and there was loads of trouble the year before? Cant see why the police would insist it wasn't pay on the day on Sunday. 12.00 kick off so no one is going to be drunk and there's half an empty stadium?

I reckon it's all about getting people through turn styles as quickly as possible. Will be amazed if not announced as pay on the day some time today - unless many more tickets have been sold than would appear.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

FA CUP Tickets on 08:23 - Dec 5 with 4039 viewsnordenblue

FA CUP Tickets on 07:41 - Dec 5 by DorsetDale

I reckon it's all about getting people through turn styles as quickly as possible. Will be amazed if not announced as pay on the day some time today - unless many more tickets have been sold than would appear.

A good idea would be perhaps to have more turnstiles actually open then rather than inconvenience everyone getting a ticket prior to the game
FA CUP Tickets on 12:19 - Dec 5 with 3770 viewsrobtheb

FA CUP Tickets on 23:04 - Dec 4 by dingdangblue

On the subject of being drunk before 12 noon. I was driving into Castleton this morning at 8.45 there was about 8/9 youth near the Royal Toby with cans in their hands, all well oiled!

Should just make it for kick off.
FA CUP Tickets on 13:42 - Dec 5 with 3661 viewsDorsetDale

FA CUP Tickets on 08:23 - Dec 5 by nordenblue

A good idea would be perhaps to have more turnstiles actually open then rather than inconvenience everyone getting a ticket prior to the game

Can't disagree with that. Being an infrequent attendee at Spotland, am not familiar with the number of turnstiles open on any given occasion.

Would think though that for a game with expectation of a large number of visiting support, all means of access into the stadium would be used to benefit all?

Maybe not.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024